BNHA: To Kiss Or Die

otakuwaii által

[katsuki bakugo x reader insert]💥 🌸BOOK 1/3🌸 Több

thanks!!
O1💥
O2🌸
O3💥
O4🌸
O5💥
O6🌸
O7💥
O8🌸
O9💥
1O🌸
11💥
12🌸
13💥
14🌸
15💥
16🌸
17💥
18🌸
19💥
2O🌸
21💥
22🌹
23🌸
24💥
25🌸
26💥
27🌸
28💥
29🌸
3O💥
31🌸
32💥
33🌸
34💥
35🌸
36💥
37🌸
38💥
39🌼
4O🌸
41💥
42🌹
43🌸
44💥
45🌸
46💥
47🌸
48💥
49🌸
5O💥
51🌸
52💥
GIVEAWAY🥰closed
53🌸
54💥
GIVEAWAY☺️closed
55🌸
56💥
57🌸
58💥
59🌸
6O💥
61🌸
62🖤
SPECIAL 1❤️
GIVEAWAY😘closed
63💥
64🌸
65💥
66🌸
FANART🥺
67🌼
SPECIAL 2🎃
68💥
69🌸
7O🍋
71💥
72🌸
73💜
74💥
75🌸
GIVEAWAY😁 closed
SPECIAL 3🎄 (part one)
76💥
77🌸
78💥
79🌼
8O🌸
SPECIAL 4 💝 (part one)
SPECIAL 4 💝 (part two)
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part one)
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part two)
SPECIAL 5🧁 (part three)
SPECIAL 5 🧁 (part four)
SPECIAL 5 🧁 (part five)
82🖤
83🌸
84💥
85🌸
86🏵
🌸HERO COSTUME🌸
87🏵
88💥
89🌸
9O💥
91🌸
92💚
93💥
SPECIAL 6⚡️
94💚
95💜
SPECIAL 7💚
96💥
97💜
98🌸
SPECIAL 8🖤 (part one)
SPECIAL 8🖤 (part two)
[im not dead, i swear...]
99🌹

81💥

4.9K 167 150
otakuwaii által

💥💥a while before the 2nd exam💥💥

When Katsuki finally opened his eyes, he studied the place he was in, which looked more or less like a classroom. Lying down on a foldable bed; with nothing but a single chair next to him, that was being occupied by someone else he hadn't noticed immediately. "We never got the chance to properly introduce ourselves to each other, did we?"

"What the f—?!"

Bakugo tried to get up but was held down by a certain butler, who happened to be standing right behind the hospital cot. "Mister Bakugo; if you don't mind relaxing a bit and staying put before asking questions. It would be greatly appreciated by Miss Kumiko."

"Let go off me, you damn dog!! Who the hell do you think you are?!" Instead of listening, Katsuki struggled even more and tried to burn Kaito's arms with his quirk.

But before he could manage to purposely hurt someone; [____]'s grandmother spoke up. "I wonder how [____] would feel if she knew one of her teammates injured the arms of a close family friend and her mother's worker. Oh, it already sounds tragic, when said out loud..."

She overreacted by pressing one of her hands against her cheek and pouting for a moment. "Alas, do what you will...This eye candy can handle any pain inflicted on him. But my strawberry will not, dare I say..."

Katsuki basically growled in response; he let go off Kaito's arms and crossed his own. "What do you want, grams?! Hurry up and say it— Uh, HEY!!"

Kumiko got close to his face for a moment, close enough to almost touch noses as she looked into his red fiery eyes. "A proper evaluation: I'd like to see your future, Katsuki Bakugo."

"— And do you have to get so damn close to do it?! Keep a fucking distance or I'll burn you!!"

"I will let your barbarity slide until I figure out what I need to know about yourself, first." Kumiko shook her head at the guy as she backed away. "I wonder what it is about you, that has my strawberry acting so brainless..."

'Stupid old woman, stupid fucking dog, too. Holding me down like if they're gonna do some sort of scientific test on me!!'

Bakugo, on the inside, was infuriatingly cursing them out every second until he decided to close his eyes in order to help him clear his head.

'But she's cheeks' family...And unfortunately for me, she trusts that dog. I can't hurt either of them without making her upset.'

Hating himself for what he wanted but couldn't do, he demanded the woman to make it quick. "What's taking you so long, grams?!"

Kumiko removed the black leather glove on her right hand and took her time to focus on using her quirk. In her prime; she was able to see into others' life with 99% accuracy using the psychic eye on her palm.

She was only 20 years old when she became well-known as a hero and a sidekick, using her power to not only talk villains out of doing certain terrible things in order for them to live a better life; but she could also see their energy source and could (allegedly) manipulate a person into choosing the right path that sufficed everyone's needs in a matter.

She worked well enough with other heroes, until she met her husband on the job, married him and had a baby girl. [____]'s grandfather passed away in his mid 30's, never getting a chance to meet his only granddaughter since Himeko was only nine years old, back then.

For many reasons, she believed she was at fault for her husband's demise. She never read his future, since he didn't believe in knowing it all. He loved to live day by day and if Kumiko had known he was going to pass away so young— She would of done something to try to stop it.

This was pain stored away inside of her, that she refused to show others. For other reasons, Kumiko resorted into different types of painful abuse to get her daughter ready for the life of a hero.

"A hero's pain shall never be shown." She would tell Himeko, "Make sure you smile each time you're hurt, never let them know how weak you are."

Kumiko would be the first to admit— but only to herself, how terribly she decided to raise her daughter. Which is why she was looking for redemption, in the form of her only granddaughter's future. She wasn't willing to let [____] ruin her life with romance and other non important things that could meddle with her hero training.

"In your future, Katsuki Bakugo, I see...Power. Ah, yes. I see a lot of strength, as well. Those things mean a lot to you, right boy? Worry not, your dream of becoming a great hero will come true.

However, you are at a loss, right now. You're experiencing emotions you rather not have. I don't blame you, being lovestruck could be an awful feeling, sometimes..."

"Tch." While Kumiko kept her eyes closed and her palm in front of Katsuki's face, he wore a grossed out expression at the blinking eye he kept staring at. 'Creepy as hell...It's moving, but I can't see where it's looking. There's nothing to it but the sclera.'

He was wrong on that part; Kumiko's third eye was actually a cloudy-white color and had no pupil or iris. Setting off the illusion that she had nowhere to look was just part of her power.

She saw everything, but would only say what she wants from it. "....Currently figuring out your emotions for my granddaughter, I shall assume?"

"What crack are you smoking, grams?! Cheeks isn't my type at all—!!"

"Eye candy, do your thing." She opened one of her real eyes to gesture Hideaki to say what was on the blond's mind.

"[____] is the only girl I'd give myself to. I don't know what love may feel like but I am sure that she is—"

"— HEY!! Stupid dog, stop getting into my head without my permission!!" Katsuki finally had enough of all the nonsense he was receiving and how Kaito could just say whatever he was thinking about from the back of his head at any time he'd please. "Just tell me what the fuck you people want from me, already!"

"I no longer wish to waste time as well as you, boy, so I will tell you: stay away from [____]." The girl's grandmother moved her hand out of the way and said.

"....Hah?"

"I understand your kind. You're used to all the praise you received growing up. You believe you are better than the rest, if not, most people your age. Your strong-will and stubbornness implies that you achieve your academic and psychical goals freely, to your taste. For that, I give you credit, young boy.

...But my granddaughter is naive, easy to manipulate and so simple minded that anyone can practically pass in her book as a fitting life partner. Because of this, she is not to be trusted with making decisions that will affect her hero training so seriously.

I am working my way around the world and other industries, searching for a man to marry her when she becomes of age, but until then...I wish for you to stay away from her, Katsuki Bakugo."

The blond took some time to process all of her words properly. 'She's looking to marry off cheeks..?! She's one of those people who think it's still alright to set others up without thinking about them, first. Fuck, that's annoying—

All of this is annoying...But even then, I can't picture cheeks being with anybody else that's not me. There's one out of the thousand reasons why I can't give her up.'

"Screw you, grams— I'm not gonna let anyone stand in my way with [____]." With the snarkiest smile Katsuki could make; he confessed.

Kumiko didn't budge, even when he showed so much pent-up anger in just one expression. "Your twisted personality and sadistic thoughts about how relationships should work...I'm afraid I cannot approve any of it. Listen properly, young man.

You don't scare me. I will not hesitate to pull any strings within my reach to make what I want happen forcefully. I will not allow my granddaughter to make the same mistakes her mother did when she was young.

You will stay away from my strawberry. Whether you like what I say or not. It will happen, trust me."

Bakugo's grin became even more wicked. "No matter what shit you wanna spew— I always get whatever I want. As for your little strawberry— She is not an exception.

You know it, don't'ya? You've seen my future and you know she's gonna end up with me. Otherwise you wouldn't be here right now, trying to force me out of her life so desperately with your dumbass threats.

If I want [____] bad enough, I'll get her. You can be sure of that, grams."

Kumiko couldn't believe it. Never in her life had she met someone so over-confident that it's irritable. He was the complete opposite of [____]'s father, who she always disliked for taking her daughter away from her.

Katsuki was right, though. [____] was in his future, she wanted— No, she needed to stop it from happening, somehow. "I will show you how many terrible things I could do for my granddaughter, boy. You will do nothing but hurt her in the future. If you don't want to believe me, then just wait and see."

💥💥back to the test💥💥

'Hurt cheeks..? That's stupid. I would never.' Katsuki thought as Present Mic continued with the explanation of the exam.

"YOU WILL GET ONE POINT FOR EACH PERSON SAVED. HALF A POINT FOR EACH PERSON YOU TAKE ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM!! ONCE AGAIN, YOU CAN PLAY NICE TOGETHER OR FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER! WHAT WILL YOU CHOOSE?! GIVE US A SHOW!!"

"So we can fight, after all?!" [____] looked back at Bakugo in suspense, her eyes widening with the realization that her plan wasn't going to go very well. 'Knowing Suki, that's all he's gonna try to do...'

And she was right, Bakugo was getting ready to chase after Monoma and Juzo; he was glaring at them from afar. 'I'm gonna take those extras out, before anything else.'

"ON YOUR MARKS!!"

"Katsuki, no fighting please!" [____] ruined his thoughts on vengeance when she requested nicely.

"Why the fuck not, cheeks?!"

"If it comes down to it, [____]...I will fight too." Todoroki calmly mentioned as if he was asked to do the same thing.

"GET SET!!"

The girl kept shaking her head at them. "No! No! No!! You two, don't even think about picking fights with others! It's worth less than saving someone, and it's going to take more time to do it! Let's think rationally about how—"

"Fuck that!" Her crush was quick to end her lecture.

"Why?!"

"GO!!"

"SUKI, WAIT!! ...Why would you go off on your own again?!" [____] had to take a step back, the smoke her crush left behind after disappearing made her close her eyes and cough.

She bumped into Todoroki's chest and opened one eye to look at him. He was standing as if nothing was burning his eyes. "[____], we should stick together and find the victims on our own."

"But, then..."

"Bakugo will catch up, if not we can find him before time runs out. Remember, we can't afford to fail." Although Shoto used the word 'we' he knew very well he was only doing this for [____]'s grade, who would be the only one suffering if things didn't go their way by the end of the exams.

[____] had to think about it before agreeing, 'It's true that he saved us, last time...and I guess there's no other choice but to forget about Suki, for now.'

🌸🌹🌸🌹

Shoto and [____] ran inside as teammates; they heard a student call for help on their left and the girl used her quirk to get there sooner. "Todoroki, hop in!"

"I don't think—" He was about to speak his mind about not letting [____] use her quirk again, but she looked so serious; he wasn't going to argue with her about it. "...Alright. I trust you that you know what you're doing."

The portal worked, it sent Todoroki exactly where the student was, but when his partner used it, she ended up on another side of the arena, opposite and far away from him. "[____]?"

🌸🌸🌸🌸

'Is this where I was supposed to land?!' The girl used her palms to open another gateway; this time though, nothing happened in her eyes. 'What's happening with me and my quirk?!'

After four attempts; the portal she kept insisting on opening appeared behind her. "That's not...Where I aimed it for, but..."

When it all came down to it; [____] was afraid of losing this exam so she jumped inside, and landed 3 feet down the other part of the gateway, someplace else.

She fell to her knees; scratching the bottom part of her legs as much as possible. "That hurt!! What the heck?! Where am I, even?!"

"Over here!! I think I heard someone!!" Ashido's voice came closer. When she saw her friend trying to get up after her fall, she lowered her guard for a while. "[____]!! Are you alright?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just scraped my knee kind of bad but I can still stand." [____] was already feeling the burning sensation coming from the cuts and scratches.

"Probably best to update your hero outfit, after this. You don't wanna get scars all over your body, do you?"

"I know, but forget about that for now! Have you seen Katsuki or Todoroki?! I lost them on my way here!" [____] wasn't thinking that her friend could easily take her out of the arena and win half a point in her grade.

Fortunately for her, though, Mina wasn't thinking about taking on any of her friends during the exam. Thanks to Yaoyorozu's handy quirk, the two of them were able to collect over twelve victims on their own.

Momo was guiding all of them behind her; as they were handcuffed. [____] pointed out: "That just looks like you're doing the opposite of saving!"

"Maybe you're right, but it's not like we had much of a choice!" Ashido right away agreed with her friend, although she was still trying to make sense of it on her own. "The rules were unclear and these people really didn't want to come with us. So we had to come up with something after struggling to get them to follow!"

"I guess you have a point...I haven't stumbled upon any victims at all, so I'm already losing!" [____] whined but only for three seconds. The sound of her crush grunting and yelling had caught her attention and she watched him live on one of the three large TVs the camera crew had brought to show parts of the live-stream to the crowd. "Katsuki is fighting two people on his own again! I should go help him!!"

"Only two people?! Don't worry, he can handle that amount— no problem!" Mina acted surprised at first; but it was only to mess around with [____] "If you really wanna help your teammates, [____]-chan!! Why don't you join me and Momo-chan?!"

"Would you two do that for us, really?!" [____] wasn't the kind to mooch off someone's hard work. But the timer kept going and she was at a loss for plans and worried about her two teammates fighting others and being away from her reach.

Ashido and Yaoyorozu looked at each other before nodding to Amachi.

She still wasn't 100% sure about what Todoroki was up to but as the timer board reached two minutes; [____] understood that she had to get her name on the passing scoreboards, somehow.

She felt as if she owed it to her teammates, for letting them do all of the hard work while she tussled with her own power in front of a live audience. "Okay! We will team up, but I have a request!! Please let me be as much help as I can be!"

Then, the scoreboard automatically joined their teams together and a cute blossoming sound effect followed the change of listing.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

[an; sorry guys it's almost 3 am and I'm far too tired I will post the meters and the progress and all that stuff on the next chapter I promise. <3 hope you're doing well thou xxx]

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

218K 7.8K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
144K 6.9K 13
- female reader, fluff (bakugou fic) "you're stupidly cute, stop it."
435K 18.3K 21
for one to be loved so simply. ✦ eijiro kirishima x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'distraction' 𝙖 𝘭𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ...
17.8K 471 19
【 ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴋɪᴅ ɪɴ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ 】 "ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴏᴜʀꜱ...ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ." ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀ...