Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

By AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' More

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

54: You're Just Like Him

780 29 2
By AmoreVessel

"Keep walking!" Spinner was getting fed up with Bakugou already. They kept walking a few minutes within the abandoned meat factory, and the boy was just realizing how big the building truly was. A skull-splitting headache had formed within his brain while goosebumps were forming upon the surface of his skin. The cold section of this factory was becoming unbearable the further they walked. Karin is here? She must be freezing!

He bared his teeth, seeing those horrid thoughts pop back up into his mind. Her body laying upon open flooring as her skin was pale and lifeless. Her lips blue from no source of heat within her skin. His imaginations was getting worse and it strained his eyes from holding back his emotions. Bakugou's head hung low as his lips trembled. Please be okay... please...

The condition of the hallways became more and more rusted as the villains could practically see their breaths within the frigid air. Graffiti decorated the walls, creating a haunting feeling within his chest. It wasn't long until they came to an abrupt stop; he barely even noticed the iron door to his right. It was unlocked and opened up to reveal the small room on the other side. Karin was first seen laying on an old mattress while Dabi was calming her down. Tears were streaming down her face while she clung onto him with sheer terror. Twice sat next to them both, sitting there completely guilty for the girl crying.

The sight filled Bakugou with confused rage.

"K-Karin!!" Bakugou instantly lunged at her, making the two villains beside him have to hold him back. Her eyes widened at the voice and instantly her gaze snapped towards the door. "K-Katsuki..!"

Dabi gritted his teeth together before glaring at Spinner. "Why the fuck is he here?!" Karin didn't even waste a second to yank herself free from Dabi's grasp. It was unintentional to make him feel betrayed, but she couldn't stand being far away from Katsuki any longer. The chain was pulled towards its limit as she was barely able to reach him. "L-let him go!"

Spinner bared his teeth as he rolled his eyes. "Shigaraki wants you to watch it. You better behave or you'll know the price of your betrayal," he snapped. The villain released his hold on Bakugou's arm, along with Kurogiri. With his hands cuffed behind his back and the collar around his neck, he had no choice but to fall into Karin's embrace. The first thing he noticed was the same metal ring around her neck that they both shared. They're Powers we're completely gone from their reach while they had them on. But how could they have gotten a hold of such an item? Let alone two of them! They were special in the eyes of the military and too expensive on the black market most likely...

Karin was a shaking mess as she refused to let Bakugou go. Even with the cold shackles around her wrists, she felt herself a tad bit more at ease with him close to her. His warm breathing fanned over her neck and collarbone while he wished the restraints around his wrists would vanish. The touch of her skin was freezing. "Damn it you're cold..." She sniffled briefly while rocking him back and forth in her grasp. To anyone else, it'd seem like she'd be trying to comfort him, but it was more so of keeping herself from falling apart anymore than she has. His headache was getting worse, so he clenched his teeth together as he pulled through the pain.
"Y-you're finally safe," she breathed.

Dabi bared his teeth at the scene, hating it with every fiber of his being because he knew damn well that he couldn't break them apart. Bakugou was to be watched carefully and no matter how much he despised it, Spinner and Kurogiri allowed it. But why? They shouldn't have to see each other anymore!

Karin peppered light kisses all over his forehead and face, eventually letting it all sink in that he was genuinely okay. Despite the condition that they were in, they were both very well alive. Bakugou gave her a stern look after noticing the slight irritated skin around her neck. The surface looked red. "What the fuck happened to your neck," he growled. Twice backed away from the bed slowly while he clasped his hands over his mouth. Dabi towered over the both of them with a killing stare.
"She tried yanking on the collar and it resulted in her getting shocked."

Katsuki's eyes widened. "Shocked?! You plan on keeping her in this freezing room- locked away like a fucking animal?!?" Dabi couldn't hold back anymore. His fingers gripped upon the back of his pocket vest before he threw him into the back wall with a thunderous storm. Karin screamed out with fright. "Dabi!! Stop it!!"

Kurogiri and Spinner readied themselves. "Control your temper," the warp villain hissed.

"I didn't sign up for this shit," Dabi retorted. His ocean blue eyes pierced at his comrades while clenching his hands together into burning fists. "Karin.... don't you fucking touch him!"

"N-no! Please don't hurt him anymore!!" She pulled her chain tightly as she tried yanking herself closer to the ash blonde. He struggled to get back up on his knees with a grunt. "K-Katsuki?"

"I'm fine," he whispered. He glanced up at Dabi, feeling a spark ignite from his chest. For a moment, he thought it had to be a dream, but the pain that shot through his side and head brought him to abandon that conclusion. "Y-you're going to bring yourself to your own downfall..." Dabi scoffed before sauntering closer towards him.
"Excuse me?"

Bakugou managed to sit on the backs of his feet while straightening his posture with confidence. "You really think hurting me will make Karin care about you anymore? She'll grow to hate your pathetic ass... you're nothing more than a villain now." The chain holding Karin back clanged against the pipes above as she fight against the restraints.
"K-Katsu, don't!!"

Bakugou grinned, letting himself get cocky with each and every word. "Look at the fear you put in her. You're a monster and you plan to trap her here- using brute force to get what you want!! You're no better than her own mother or Endeavor!!"

"YOU PIECE OF"- Kurogiri instantly latched himself onto Dabi as he and the two other villains in the room had to hold him back from severely hurting the boy. Twice grimaced at the scene while also laughing nervously at Karin's circumstances. This wasn't going so well...
"Get off me," Dabi hissed. He was soon dragged out of the room with two of his comrades while Kurogiri stayed behind in the room to watch over their captives. His screams of anger echoed down the hall until it faded away into nothing.

Karin shivered once more from the sound. She hated this. She hated all of it...

Dabi was making her choose between the people she cared about...

But could he really be just as bad as her?

Or Endeavor?

But he hasn't hurt me.. he's just hurt...

My friends...

I feel so trapped here... dad.. auntie- I want to go home! I don't wanna be here!! Please let me go! I-I promise I'll be better!

Katsu... he's being hurt because of me... I'm getting people into trouble again...

Why can't this stop..

Her mind went blank as she stared back at Bakugou. His shoulders became relaxed once more, but their eyes locked. Something snapped within her, something that turned her eyes to a dark grey. He examined her closely, slowly making her way towards her despite the sharp pain that ran through his side. That wasn't going to slow him down. "Karin... snap out of it. Look at me..."

"D-Dabi's scaring me... h-he's never done this before. I don't know what to do! Katsukithishastostop!" She was hyperventilating as she grabbed clumps of her hair from either side of her head. Katsuki bared his teeth, not being able to stand it anymore. With everything going on, it was clear that she wasn't able to comprehend any of it, let alone being able to deal with it. He carefully leaned his weight against her shoulder while letting her cling onto him.
"Karin. Deep breaths. Stay with me."

Her crazed gaze was distant while she pulled him closer. "Katsu...

Please don't leave me..."

***

"Th-this can't be happening..."

Midoriya was standing in the living room of the Kirishima home. Eijirou and Shouto Todoroki sat on the couch next to Kai and Sato while the only sound of the ceiling fan could be heard. The poor boy was frozen with both fear and confusion as he stared on at a familiar face. Only half of the room was lit, but the man he sought sat in the corner as shadows illuminated his facial features. The figures red eyes pierced at him while it popped its knuckles.

"Th-this.... you killed Native! Y-you worked along side with Stain!"
Ryo sat relaxed in his seat while his leg rested across his knee comfortably. Rage was bubbling through his chest, but most importantly, he was also filled with such hatred for himself. He made things worse for him and his family.

Deku couldn't believe everything that he was told. This man... was Stains right hand man that betrayed him. He's the same man that robbed that bank weeks back and he murdered a hero. Maybe even more! He shot Iida and him... and even then he could still feel the slight pang run through his ankle by just remembering that night. He could remember everything perfectly... but he seemed to have better morals than Stain anyways. In the end, he did give mercy to him, Todoroki and Iida and did use his quirk against Stain to make him back off.

But.. he was also Karin's father?! The change in eye color. The same hair color and features. This... made sense in a way... but how could he be alive when she told him that he was dead!?

One by one, Izuku's questions were answered by both Kai and Sato. Everything was coming together.

"Y-you're still a villain! How could you guys keep this from me after what he did?!" Izuku's eyes shot towards Todoroki and Eijirou. They both looked worn out and just as guilty for keeping this secret.
Todoroki's eyes were red from crying and bags hung under his eyes. "We were just as shocked from finding out Midoriya... but we couldn't tell anyone about this. Do you know what Karin would do if she lost him again? He'd be taken away into prison and she would be devastated.."

"And so you're just going to forever keep him here and believe that he'll never hurt anyone else again?!" Izuku's eyes were becoming glossy as he clenched his hands into fists. "Do you have any idea of what that night has done to me?! To IIDA?!?" His voice broke and he couldn't bring himself to stop losing his composure. "Native is dead, Shouto!! His family was devastated! He had a wife! And kids! I should've done more to help, but I was too damn weak to save him! Even if he was Karin's lost father- what he's done to Japan should end him in prison!"

Ryo bolted out of his chair and clenched his jaw. His eyes burned brightly- as if they were practically on fire. "You know nothing about me," he hissed. Midoriya and him were at a glorious stand off while the room was thick with tension. "I never wished to join Stains side, nor be part of the League of Villains. The media thought that they paired up, but if it wasn't for me, Stain wouldn't be locked up right now! I was held against my will and wasn't allowed to see my family for years, and now you're saying that you only want me locked up?! You have no clue!!"

Izuku refused to back down. All this time, Karin was linked to Stain and the League and we didn't even know. Stains partner was hidden in plain sight... and now she's gone. Kacchan's gone...

"... I should've known something was up when Todoroki was hiding something from me at the hospital. He was acting so off... and then Karin told me about her connections with Dabi and then the League........ it's all adding up to a full circle. Now my two friends are gone.......... do you have something to do with any of this?!"

Kai's head shot up to look Ryo dead in the eye. Sato and her prayed that this had nothing to do with him- hoping that their niece wasn't kidnapped because of something that he did. Eijirou clenched his jaw and glared at his uncle while Ryo's expression faltered. It was then and there that the red head knew something was up.

Eijirou bolted out of his seat and bared his sharp teeth. "You and Bakugou were arguing a while back about something... about you sneaking out, right?" His tone was sharp- laced with pure venom. Ryo lowered his gaze slightly while feeling the weight of his own actions sink low within his chest. Everyone waited for his answer...

...

"... You're correct..." Todoroki leaned back against the couch, listening intently from hearing about Katsuki and him fighting. This was probably the first he's heard about it. Eijirou felt his anger rise.
"Where did you go?"

Ryo hesitated to respond. Slowly, but surely, he sat back down within his seat with his back hunched over with shame. In times like these, he wished that he had two bottles of beer within his grasp. "With my time of being Stain's partner.... I found out where the League of Villains were located. We were given the option to join them, but opted out instead. I did sneak out........ but I snuck out with the intent to threaten them..."

Todoroki's eyes widened. "After finding out about Dabi being at the mall, right?" Ryo nodded with a sigh.
"With the money I stole from the bank, I tossed it at them and shunned them down with my quirk. They bowed before my feet and I warned them of what would happen if they dared to mess with Eijirou or my daughter again...."

"You what?"

"Eijirou, please"-

There wasn't enough time to say any more before Kirishima smacked the man across the face. Ryo stumbled back before clutching his burning skin. The entire left side of his face was red. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

Midoriya glared at Ryo with just the same amount of anger as the rest of them. Ryo was put on the spotlight and felt his dignity crumble to pieces. Izuku started mumbling again, thinking of what to do for this situation while Eijirou kept cussing him out. "Knowing of what your uncle did... it's no wonder why they kidnapped them- thinking that they could possibly use her for how strong her quirk is, or just to use as bait. Katsuki won the sports festival so they took him for the exact same reasons. They could be anywhere in Japan and for some reason, they knew exactly where the summer camp was, and where we were for the U.S.J and at the mall...."

Kai started tearing up. "There has to be a traitor here somewhere... someone has to be giving information from the inside."

Midoriya nodded. "You're right. And I have the assumption that it is in fact a student..."

Eijirou bared his teeth and shoved Ryo back, making the man stumble back into the wall. There was so much rage spitting out at his uncle that it was making his lungs sore. "You fucking betrayed our trust!"

"Eijirou... I-I just wanted to make sure that you two were safe..."

The redhead paused, thinking over his words. "But look how that turned out." He looked back at Midoriya and his parents, contemplating their next move. Todoroki and him locked eyes for a moment. They both knew that they had to save them- no matter what the cost was.

"You're gonna help us get Karin and Bakugou back... and then you're gonna turn yourself in- for the sake of this god damn family...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 89 15
jk: i don't want to marry him he is too younger than me ,how can I marry him ,he is my cousin. Tae: but i love him โค๏ธ. ...
232K 5.7K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
663K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
370K 15.4K 57
[สœษชs แด‡สแด‡s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‡sแด„แด€แด˜ษชษดษข สแดแดœส€'s, แด€s สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษดแด…s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ สŸแด‡า“แด› สœษชs.] Studying, constantly uptight, unable to let loose. But Tenya didn't see it that way...