Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

By AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' More

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

52: We Just Want To Talk

890 34 1
By AmoreVessel

"This is all my fault..."

Todoroki sat within the waiting room of the Hosu hospital, facing the floor with a defeated look on his face. His back was hunched over in his seat while his elbows rested on his knees. Bruises and cuts lined his arms and face, but otherwise he was left unharmed. Compared to some of his other classmates, he was left in better condition ever since the villain attack at camp ended. The majority of the students were okay, except Midoriya- who had severe injuries in his bruised arms. The doctors said that he'd come back out of it okay in good condition, but he was supposed to be hospitalized for three days.

Aizawa, Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, Tsu, and a few other students needed medical attention as well from having cuts from the attack. Nothing too serious was done, but everyone felt a heavy weight on their chest from the incident. News of this ambush spread throughout Japan like wildfire, catching the eyes of the mass media very quickly. So far, only two villains out of several was captured. One had the ability to make his metal like teeth grow in an incredible size and use them for either defense or offensive tactics in battle. He went by the name of Moonfish. And the other villain was known as Muscular. Midoriya managed to kill him off during battle, but because of him, Izuku's arms needed medical attention.

Moonfish injured Shoji greatly by managing to cut up a couple of his mutant limp in combat. Luckily the achieving student ended up being okay. But even with one of the accomplices turned into the authorities, three people were kidnapped during the ambush. Rag doll- a stunning member in the Wild PussyCats was taken along with Karin Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugou.

And currently all of the students besides, Eijirou, Yaoyorozu, Shoji and Midoriya were there to witness Todoroki's depression. Uraraka frowned at the sight and patted his back. "It's not your fault.. no one could've known that this was about to happen."

"But it is my fault," he hissed, "I was right there when it happened and I could've done something! But... they were already gone..." Tears swelled up in his eyes and his hands shook lightly. He hasn't slept since the attack and already, his body was exhausted. There were so many things that he regretted doing over the past few weeks. Shouto wished he could take back his temper and wished that he didn't avoid Karin like that.

He was so furious that Katsuki took her away, that he just didn't see a reason to be by her any longer. Why should I ever be around if she's already happy?

Why him..?

He felt completely useless and hasn't talked to barely anyone recently. During summer camp, he avoided conversation, concerning Iida and Izuku during that time. It was tremendous regret. He should've never left those hickeys in the first place and he should've done something else to prove it all to her. But here he was. He wasn't no hero- he was barely qualified to be a good intern. Karin and Katsuki were taken away from him and now he was left to wallow in sorrow. There was a huge possibility of never seeing them both again...

The mere thought of that happening twisted his stomach into knots. He couldn't stand it anymore..

What would Eijirou's parents think?

What about Ryo...

He'll kill me ... so would my father for being so damn weak...

Iida stood before him and grabbed him by the shoulder. Their eyes locked as the blue haired male had his jaw clenched. Iida's eyes were bloodshot red from not sleeping, but they were glossy from holding back tears. "Shut up about it Todoroki... we all failed to keep them at bay. There's nothing we can do if we're only students..."

Something in Todoroki snapped when his body tensed up from Iida's words. Everything that he was taught as a child- everything that he learned from Endeavor was that he had to be the best. He had to be number one and he was outside of all of the students in U.A. He was told that he was destined to be greater and now he felt completely hopeless.

"Get off.."

"Shouto, please"-

"Don't! D-Don't touch me!" He tried so hard to keep his voice from breaking, but he felt his control crumble into pieces. His clenched fists were shaking with such emotion as a cold chill swept through the room from his quirk. Iida knelt down to try to get a better look at his facial features while also feeling a pang hit his chest. This was the first for the entire class to see how Shouto Todoroki's fallen.

But it's not like he was the only one to completely melt down from this.

Eijirou Kirishima hasn't talked to anyone since the incident and has remained in his hospital room. He's been sobbing as well, feeling the sinking feeling of failure since he felt that he was responsible for his cousin's disappearance. Everything that has happened from the past year seemed to come back to punch him in the gut. He was so blind to see her suffering throughout their childhood and even with her living under the same roof as him, he failed to see the affects of joining the academy.

Karin had to join the school again because Aizawa and the staff felt the need for her to keep going and to not give up... but it may have been the worst decision to join.

Katsuki regretted the decision completely, but what he did took its toll. Students from class 1-A were wary of her during the beginning, but her anxiety unleashed from the other people within the academy. She only wanted to be good enough...

And now Dabi has succeeded of getting her back after so long. There was no way of finding out her location! Everything seemed completely hopeless...

And so he continued to lay in his bed, letting the tears roll down his face.

Well

It wasn't long until Mr. Aizawa himself opened up his door. The click of the handle snapped Eijirou out of his thoughts before he quickly tried to cover himself up underneath the blankets. How unmanly. He felt ashamed for anyone to even look at him to the point that he couldn't even stand the nurses being in the same room as him. So of course, he felt what was left of his pride broken when Aizawa snatched the blanket away from his face. "Kirishima..."

The older man had a few bandages upon his arm and forehead, but he was still well enough to be freed from the hospitals confinement. His heavy solemn eyes met with his student's. Eijirou has grown so much since the beginning of this year, and yet this is the first I've seen him this way. Aizawa sighed and pondered on how to start off the conversation. He planned it out a million times in his head, but for the life of him, he couldn't think of how to begin. Even with him feeling depressed of letting two of his students get kidnapped, he still remained strong for the sake of the academy.

Eijirou lowered his gaze and remained still upon the bed. The only sound that was heard was the constant beeping of the monitor to his right. The atmosphere was thick with anguish.

"...I'm sorry... knowing the things that your family's endured throughout the past few years, this certainly is the worst of them all." He carefully took a seat against the side of the bed for support while his back was hunched over. His messy black hair dangled over his shoulders. "I... saw myself within her, you know..."

Eijirou's attention perked up slightly, but otherwise he kept quiet. "When... I was about her age... I walked up to the schools rooftop, contemplating my death," he sighed, "I felt useless and below everyone in my class even with the incredible use of my quirk. I barely passed the entrance exam, and I saw no need to work towards the top when I felt absolutely no drive for myself to succeed.

...but I was saved. Present Mic- despite his... interesting personality, found me in time and convinced me to cease that plan. Him and All Might both pushed me to be the best I could be... and here I am." Eijirou sat up slowly within his bed, staring at his sensei with shock written all over his face. "I understood exactly what she was going through when I heard about the scars," he continued, "and ... I wanted to reach out and be the teacher I wish I had back then. She... has such great potential Kirishima... and yet I've let everyone down again. Out of everybody here, I'm the one that failed her and Katsuki the most when it happened.. because I wasn't able to protect her or the rest of my students.

But... Eijirou, do you have any idea as to why they'd take her? Bakugou was the winner of the sports festival, so their gain for him is clear but... this doesn't make sense anymore."

The man slowly looked over at him with confusion as the boy slowly tried to lay it all out to him. "Sir.... this is... all my fault for not saying something sooner..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.... with the incident that occurred with Midoriya at the mall.... me and my family found out that Dabi was there watching over Karin.... and that he joined the League of Villains."

...

" what??"

Aizawa could only stare down at Eijirou with disbelief. Dabi was already a well known figure in the Daku sector, but now that his ties were linked with the League of Villains, things were connecting together. The son of Endeavor was now teaming up with them. How ironic. "Why didn't you do say anything about it??" His eyes narrowed down at the red head while his anxiety grew slightly.

"Karin... didn't know what to do. She didn't want him to get arrested for any of it. Dabi wouldn't hurt her, and we all knew it... and so we didn't know what to do... other than making sure that we stayed together... it's... it's all my fault."

***

"Let me go!!" Katsuki Bakugou was strapped down to a metal chair with his hands cuffed behind him. His ankles were strapped down to the legs by a belt and his throat was soar from spitting out threats. It's been hours since he woke up, and he was stuck in a dark room similar to Karin's. Except this one was colder and more isolated. The metal walls made a smaller room while the door had no peephole to seek out of. The air was so cold that he could see his own breath. Damn this... with the place being so cold, it'll be hard to create explosions with my body.... they must've planned this out well.

The ash blonde continued to thrash around in his seat with no chance of escaping. It came to a point that there were bruises forming around his wrists and ankles. His body was half bare since he was still wearing the swim trunks from being with nothing else on. With his quirk though, there was enough body heat to prevent himself of getting hyperthermia, but any normal human being would last too long in this space.

His mind raced around as he thought about Karin. He hasn't seen her since they were kidnapped, and the only thing he remembered before waking up, was feeling small.. and helpless. The villain with the black and white mask turned Karin into marble, and so it was obvious that he did the same to Katsuki.

Keep it together.... don't let them see the tears...

After giving up on escaping, heavy breaths exhaled from his lungs. He felt even more broken, knowing that no one has been hearing his calls. His head hung low from his body and he was praying that Karin would be okay. Dabi was one thing, but surely he would be the one to keep her safe right? She had to be somewhere in the building...

And yet he couldn't stop himself from imagining the worst of this situation. His thoughts wandered, thinking of horrid events that plagued him. Karin being strapped down in a similar chair with her being the one to be stuck in a freezing cold room. He could only imagine how she'd scream for help or how terrified she must be. Or maybe she would be chained up and beaten, screaming out for whoever it would be to stop. The mere image of that in his head made his jaw clench. He needed her back. Bakugou needed to know if she was safe or not.

It would be so much different if I was the only one kidnapped... but it's a totally different game with her being involved...

And time was passing faster than he thought. He'd stare off into space as his gaze was glued to the floor. Luckily, the sound of the door being unlocked snapped back his focus. His eyes narrowed toward the person entering the room, and he mentally prepared himself for anything that was to come.

He came face to face with the warp gate villain, Kurogiri. "It's about time you showed up," Katsuki hissed. The man sighed, and if it wasn't for the mist, he'd like the to think that the villain would have rolled his eyes. Kurogiri stepped forth before placing the key of the door within his front pocket. His tuxedo was well ironed out and he lightly tucked down the sleeves as he came closer towards the boy. This wasn't the first event that he's seen him though. This was the same villain that helped out the League back when the U.S.J was attacked.

The man formed a portal to his right- one that was small in size. A pair of clothes was thrown out from the other end, making Kurogiri catch them instantly. "You need a better change of clothes. This isn't exactly what I'd call presentable.." He motioned towards Katsuki's swim trunks. The nerve of him..

"Like hell..." He bared his teeth while trying to pull against the straps again. Kurogiri carefully went behind the chair to undo the cuffs before tossing the clothes in his face.
"Please make it quick. It'd be rude to make the others impatient."

"Where the fuck is Karin?!" Katsuki brought back his arm and barely missed the villain as he leaned back in his chair.

"You'll see soon enough," he responded, "just get dressed." Katsuki immediately started to rip off the belt that bind his ankles to the chair, hoping to catch the villain before he left. But Kurogiri was smarter than that. Before the kid was even able to free himself, he left the room, locking the door shut once more. When looking down at the clothing he was given, he heaved out a frustrated sigh.

Laid out before him was a black pocket square vest with a wine colored dress shirt underneath. The black dress pants went well with the black split toe Oxford shoes, and the entire outfit looked ironed out. The clothing was brand new- something that Kurogiri must've picked out himself. He hesitated to even put the damn thing on. To be honest, the colors weren't a bad choice, but he hated the idea of wasting his time to fucking dress up for the League of Villains.

On the other hand though, the room was freezing cold, and with better clothing, he could have a better chance of warming up. Bakugou growled with annoyance before quickly discarding his previous piece of swimwear from before. With completely getting dressed, he leaned against the left side of the door, waiting. Two minutes went by, then four. He was getting even more impatient by the seconds that went by.

Then suddenly a portal started to form at one end in the room. The edge of it grew wider until the entire floor was engulfed within the warp gate, swallowing Katsuki and the chair whole. His eyes widened and he clenched his jaw, not knowing what to do. His body fell through. Not even seconds later, he landed upon cold hard flooring while the chair slammed down not too far beside him. He was left on his knees as he instantly took the first few seconds to observe his surroundings.

Bakugou found himself in a big open room that was most likely used for storage about a decade ago. Old boxes and debris laid around upon the outskirts of the room while the walls looked old and rusted in certain areas. The place was dusty and still needed to be cleaned out by the League. Before the boy, stood various members of the group.

Shigaraki sat high above the rest as a few heavy boxes were stacked underneath him. Kurogiri was to his left while Toga, Magne, and Mustard were standing in various places by the back wall. Spinner stood behind Bakugou with his blades drawn in case of an emergency. The boy stood up instantly and kept his distance from them all, readying himself for a fight if need be. His body was gradually losing the affects of the cold, so it wouldn't be long until his explosion quirk was back to normal. "What the hell do you want?!" One thing he noticed was that Dabi and that other grey and black villain from before wasn't in the room. Neither was Karin..

Shigaraki cleared his throat and rest his chin upon his chain. "Relax Bakugou. We just want to talk."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 46.9K 50
𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭. 𝐚 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞. - 𝙎𝙀�...
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
26.3K 333 73
Started: 12 November 2020 Not rewrite of anime
889 81 5
[Rewrite of The Heir] "Plus, I'm bored. The Hunter exam wasn't as fun as people made it sound like." Killua continued, as if it was any way able to j...