Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

By AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' More

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]

1.1K 35 11
By AmoreVessel

Karin's eyes were swelling to tears of both joy and fear as she stared up at her childhood friend. Dabi was intimidating, yes, but she couldn't help but feel relieved to see him. Bakugou's hand was firmly gripping her shoulder while the towel was hanging loosely around her figure. He's here. He's actually here!

A sudden urge to hug him was there, but the mighty glare of his facial features made her pause instantly. Dabi was furious... and he knew exactly what Bakugou was doing only minutes ago. Blush crept up upon her face and she felt ashamed in the tiniest bit.

But.. the other part of her wasn't. Bakugou was hers and she loved it. She loved being near him and she knew that he wouldn't hurt her again. He promised even. And what he was doing in the hot springs may have been a bit terrifying, but she didn't want him to stop. Bakugou wanted to go further and she would have allowed it if it meant that he'd be happy. She wanted to see him smile more and to enjoy himself. In fact, seeing him smile was such a rarity, that she made a goal to make him do it whenever she got the chance to.

Bakugou didn't know what to do. He gritted his teeth together and spotted the walkie talkie the instant he saw him. There's no way he's alone at the camp tonight. Mandalay and PixieBob were right about their suspicions, and there was no way he could've beaten us to the room before we did from the hot Springs...

There are villains at the camp..

But how?!

Karin lowered her gaze slightly. "I'm s-sorry..." She should've expected to get some nasty remark back, but nothing was going to prepare her for what came next.

"You've disappointed me, Karin... I told you to watch yourself with them..."

Her blood ran cold as she watched him saunter even closer towards the both of them. Katsuki yanked her back before placing himself before her. His protective stance led her to be almost squished against the door while the two males stared each other down. "Get the fuck back!"

Dabi's ocean blue eyes seemed to have glowed within the dark room as the intensity of his quirk was being trapped in his body. His anger festered within his chest as heat radiated off his skin. There wasn't a single shred of emotion in that gaze of his. He was determined and his goal was to only get the targets within the League's grasp. "No." There wasn't enough time to waste, and so without a moments hesitation, the villain dashed towards them both. "You both are coming with me!"

Karin wrapped her arms around Katsuki's torso before swiftly pivoting to the side. Dabi was quick, and terror had stricken her very core from the realization of what's going on. Never in her life has she seen his full power in use. Of course he's defended her from her mother in the past, but not once has he ever thought to use his quirk against her.

But wait?! He wants both of us??

Katsuki bared his teeth and set an explosion towards Dabi- But one that wasn't big enough to inflict or cause too much damage. "Karin!! Run and go warn the others!" Surely his voice was loud enough to wake some of the other girls in their section, but the heroes were too far from their reach. Karin glanced from between Dabi and him with uncertainty. But I can't...

"Karin!!" Bakugou grabbed her shoulders and pulled her out of her terrible thoughts. "Listen to me and go!!" He pushed her towards the door while he darted towards Dabi with a one on one fight. Furniture was burnt and he managed to slam the villain against the wall. Karin was already crying at this point, and she didn't waste a second to listen to Katsuki's orders. Her feet moved on their own and she sprinted out into the hallway screaming at the top of her lungs.
"Everyone!! Wake up! Please!!"

Her fists slammed into the bedroom doors as she passed and soon enough the girls of her class and B started to wake up. One by one their rooms were opening up as her classmates peered out into the corridor to see the commotion. Yaoyorozu was the first to speak with a yawn. "What's going on??"

"Villains!! There was one in my room! We have to get Mr. Aizawa," she cried. Bakugou's screams echoed down the hall while a massive cloud of smoke cascaded out of her door. Many of the girls gawked at the sight with fear. Mina, and Tsu were the first ones to act accordingly.
"Come on! Don't stand around! Run!!"

Footsteps stomped out of the girls building as both classes from U.A rushed out with a panic. Karin staggered behind from her group and hoped that Katsuki would be okay. The noise of their vicious fight was still in background while she slowly came to a halt. Everyone else kept running, not even realizing that their dearest friend had fallen behind. I-I can't leave him! Who knows of what'll happen to him and Dabi... I c-can't do this..

I can't even do that thing I did with Endeavor! I should've trained harder!

Her heart pounded against her chest, making it feel as if it was about to burst. The pure feeling of fear sunk low within her stomach and her throat was tightening on its on. It was as if chains and barbed wire were taking control of every part of her body, making her completely vulnerable.

A panic attack.

Her breaths were quick paced as she struggled to go back and help. I couldn't help him even if I tried! Why did Dabi have to do this?! Why here?!

Soon an echoing booming voice popped into her mind. "Everyone! The camp is being under attacked by villains! Use your quirks for defense but do NOT engage!" Karin's eyes widened from the sound. It must've been the pro hero, Mandalay. It must be her quirk!

But all of us can't just run! That's not what Katsu does...

He's stronger and braver than all of us... isn't he?

Karin stared back down the hall to where she originally came from when an ear piercing screech bursted from her room. Bakugou's voice was filled with agony and rage, and that's what made her heart completely shatter.

...

"Mom... do you ever think about him?"

Karin's shrill voice came from the opposite side of the table while her and her mother ate. There was only one light hovering above them in the dining room as the woman continued to eat her chicken. Her black hair was pulled up into a messy bun while bags hung under her eyes. Recently, she came back from her shift at the hospital, so it was inevitable that the fatigue would take over her soon.

With her powerful muscle quirk, she was able to lift heavy patience and carry out supplies throughout the ER. She was a certified nurse as well as having knowledge with various medical equipment throughout her field. In fact, she was still wearing her plain white scrubs for the night. To make an easy meal, she got a hold of fast food before coming home. Dabi and her exchanged looks of warning before he left Karin in her care.

That's how the night started.

"Why the hell do you ask," she sighed. She rested her head upon her hand while her elbow laid upon the table. Karin was only fourteen. This was only a few months before she would be able to move in with Eijirou's family.
"I-I don't know... his birthday is coming up and he won't be here..."

"For the love of god..." Airi literally facepalmed while she finished chewing up her food. After she swallowed, her hard gaze met up with her daughters. The abuse she received over the past years was gradually coming to a halt, but aggression behind her mothers words never left. "How many times do I have to say it, Karin! He's gone! He's dead! What more do I have to do to get it through your thick skull!!?"

But she couldn't believe it one bit. Her father told her that he'd come back...

Karin only lowered her gaze and stopped eating completely on her own. Her appetite was lost, and she wished that Dabi didn't leave when he did. She was stuck with her mother for another week and she didn't know if she could take this pain anymore. Her mother rubbed circles under her eyes, trying her best not to lash out again like last time. She was too tired for this shit again.
"H-he's gone..."

This time, Karin noticed her emotional state waver as her aura gradually changed to a dark blue with hints of grey that came about here and there. Tears swelled up in the woman's eyes and spilled out before her cheeks as she inhaled a shaky breath. Even after six years, she still couldn't move on from the loss of her husband. The moment he passed, became the complete turning point of her life... and it eventually led to her downfall.

Karin frowned and hesitated to use her quirk. Her mother forbade her for ever use her precious power upon her before, saying how she'd beat her if she even dared. It reminded her too much of her husband and so it wasn't ever used in the household. But maybe if she ever got the chance.. she could make things right again. Maybe she could finally manage to make her smile for once and to start over again with her mother. She had to still love her.
Right?

Her mother's hand shook with the oppressive emotion as she was struggling to hold back her emotions. An ugly sob escaped her lips as ended up laying her head upon the table, discarding her food with no appetite as well. It was a rare sight to see her have an 'episode' like his, because usually aggression and rage was all that the woman ever showed. Occasionally, there'd be a fake smile and a mask that she wore for the public eye, but nothing much of that was true. The woman avoided everyone entirely, losing her friends, ignoring family calls, and stopped taking her medication completely.

Knowing Airi, she would instantly strike if she ever dared to mention Ryo to her face again. The poor woman needed help- both mentally and physically.

Karin sat awkwardly in her seat while the sound of her heartbroken cries filled the room.
There was nothing she could do about it. Not one bit.

She didn't know why that memory popped back up in that very second.

Karin wanted to help, but here in this very moment, she couldn't find herself to bring back the strength she had on that unfortunate night with Shouto. The fear was too much and too unbearable. She could only rely on her muscle strength to get her way, and if she managed to get to skin contact with Dabi, she could lure him into a deep sleep.

"Karin!" She jolted when a hand roughly grabbed her shoulder. She whipped around to see none other than Shouto Todoroki, himself. His eyes were wide with uncertainty and concern as he ended up having a firm grip on both of her shoulders. "What are you doing?! Everyone's escaping towards the classrooms in the main building! Move it!"

"Sh-Shouto, he's here!" Karin grabbed both of his wrists and felt her lips tremble while he stared at her with confusion. After a moment, it clicked together as to whom she meant.

"Where's Touya?"

"He's in my room, fighting Bakugou! He s-said that he was taking both of us and I don't know what to do! I haven't had enough training with my quirk a-and he's too powerful!!" Soon another massive explosion shook the entire building while flames of both orange and blue spewed from down the hallways. Shouto shielding her against the wall and took her into his arms for support. "Katsu!!!!"

"Karin! You need to run! Bakugou wouldn't want you here and neither do I!! Fucking go already!"

"I have to try something! I-I'm terrified b-but if I just run then what was the point of me ever passing the finals of U.A!? I must be worth more than to be a coward," she sobbed. Todoroki glanced back down the long corridor and noticed a figure sauntering out from the smoke.

Bakugou.

Karin sighed in relief and instantly rushed towards him with helpless urgency. His swim trunks were slightly burnt and there were a couple scratches lining around his face and bare chest. He bared his teeth at the sight of her, but didn't prevent her from hugging him tightly. Karin buried her face into his chest, not minding the thin layer of sweat that covered his body. "I told you to run," he roared, "the bastard turned to mud! It was a fake!"

"A-a what?!"

Shouto and Katsuki locked eyes, but didn't have time to bicker at the moment. The ash blonde was half naked with his torso completely exposed, and his hair was slightly damp with a coating of sweat and water through the tresses. Now that he observed Karin, she too was also damp. They must've been at the hot springs... and it's no wonder as to why he was in the girls dorm sector in the camp...

Shouto's gaze narrowed at him, but there wasn't enough time to argue. "What exactly happened? I thought you were fighting Touya!"

"I thought I was too, IcyHot! But when I landed a final blow to his back, the bastard faded into mud and disappeared!"

Faded to mud??

Karin's eyes widened as she started to grab both Bakugou's and Shouto's hands. "B-But that doesn't make sense! D-dad.... he"-

He was said to have done that at the hospital when he was sick. All three of them exchanged the same knowing looks to one another. With Roy's past in mind, they recalled of a familiar friend he once knew that worked with him in the Catalyst group. A man that was able to create clones... ones that were able to fade to mud once they were destroyed.

The League Of Villains....

Jin Bubaigawara.

It can't be...

"Ugh! We'll figure this out later! Right now we have to find out where they're at and get a hold of the others," Shouto growled. "Mr. Aizawa and the Wild PussyCats would be able to do a lot more than us!"

"We need to fight back! We can't be relying on the teachers alone dammit!"

Karin sighed and kept dragging them behind her by using her muscle quirk. The two of them bickered, but at least they were keeping up when she started running through the hallways. "Ugh! Let go! I can run on my own," Katsuki snapped.

"You two always fight! Will you both just quit it a-and just keep up!? We're going with the r-rest of our friends!"

The three of them stayed together and bursted through the front doors of the girls lodge. The warm night air came into contact with their skin while the moonlight above was the only light source to guide them. Bakugou's legs ached, but he managed to keep up with the two of them while he was still filled with wild determination. The camps main building was just a little bit of ways from them. They had to run through an open dirt area of the forest while the lining of trees surrounded them. They were right in the open.

"Look out!!"

Katsuki was the first to see it, but a blade came shooting out from the forest edge. It was a needle point knife with a smooth leather grip toward the other end. Silver rhinestones lined the center of the handle while side of the blade had a couple divots. Bakugou grabbed Shouto's t shirt from the back and yanked him back before it nearly struck against the side of his face. The blade lightly cut the side of his cheek before it stuck against a tree nearby. A single drop of blood slid down to his chin.

Karin clung onto Bakugou instantly from seeing someone come sprinting out from the tree line. It was a female teenager with blonde hair that was pulled up into two messy buns. She grinned wickedly at them as she had a mask hanging around her neck and another blade within her grasp. "Aww! She actually looks so cute!"

Karin shuddered from the insanity embedded within her venomous voice while she urged the two boys to keep running. Shouto clutched the side of his face while noticing a couple more villains approaching. Two well newly recruited people in the League of Villains, Magne and Spinner, prepared themselves for a fight.

Magne smiled at the three students while Toga was already in action. "In deed she is..." While the female went after Shouto specifically, Magne held up his giant magnet for his quirk. Instantly, Karin was lifted up from the ground while a bright pink aura covered her body. She was being pulled towards Magne at a wicked speed. "Guys?!"

Bakugou bared his teeth and used his explosions to boost himself towards her. "Let her go!!!"

Shouto wasn't in the mood to be playing these games. He bared his teeth and waited for Toga to get closer. Once she was only a meter away, he managed to tap the ground, creating a wall of ice that spiked up around her legs. She was kept trapped against the ground while she was only able to move from the waist up, and even then, her left arm was frozen up. "Wha-?? No fair!! You cheater!!"

Katsuki managed to grab Karin's arm and pulled her close to him as they were both speeding towards Magne. The villain was still holding up the magnet, so when they got close enough, Bakugou connected a firm punch towards the object while also unleashing a massive explosion. He let out a yelp as his body was pushed back by the shockwave of Bakugou's attack.

Karin spotted Spinner darting toward them with his mega weapon in hand. Multiple blades and swords were welded and smashed together to create a massive sharp 'sword' to his liking. He was quick on his feet and raised a sword up to a defensive position as he darted closer to them.

Instantly, Karin shoved Bakugou out of the way, and pivoted to the right before the sword was able to graze her side. By raising a fist back, she managed to slam a connecting hit to his chest, making the lizard man falter in his wake. Spinner was tougher than he looked though. He grinned wickedly before raising back up his sword. "A fighter ay? Dabi told us a lot about you! It's a pleasure to meet you! I'm Spinner!" She stared at him with both fear and confusion for a moment for taking a few steps back with Bakugou beside her.

Magne was already getting back up. Fortunately, Shouto was already sprinting back towards them. He used his right side to create wall of ice between them and the bigger villain before doing the same with Spinner. Katsuki and Karin were protected for now. "Stop standing around! We gotta move!"

They broke into a full out sprint towards the main building. Bursting through the main doors was Mandalay and PixieBob; they must've heard the commotion outside. "Get inside quickly!! We'll handle this!!" They we're so close- the entrance was only five meter away.

But the villains were too persistent.

Weren't they?

A huge purple warp gate opened up just before they managed to reach the door. First it swallowed up Karin, and then Bakugou. Shouto shielded his eyes but screamed out their names before finding no response. The voices of both Mandalay and Pixie Bob were in the distance, but they were muffled out from the portal. As the seconds ticked on, the warp gate dispersed, leaving Shouto and the pro heroes in shock. "No!! Karin! Bakugou!!!"

Mandalay gritted her teeth together as she noticed the three villains in the distance. "Shouto! We'll try to find them! Right now we need to hide! Most of the students of Class A and B were separated when escaping their lodges! Many are scattered throughout the forest!!!"

***

Midoriya was sprinting through the clumps of trees while he held little Kota on his back. His body ached while many cuts and bruises were scattered across his body. His arms were completely purple with the use of his quirk. When he was warned about what was going on by the other students, he raced over to Karin's lodge to try and help the situation, but one of the villains used various portals to stop them in their tracks and worked to spread everyone out within the forest's domain.

The villains planned this... but what was their goal?

Kota was a sobbing mess at this point. Just like Karin and Katsuki, he snuck out to be on his own by the hillside, but got caught but one of the villains. Midoriya managed to rescue him in time, but at the cost of most of his strength. He was only running on pure adrenaline at this point.

"Everyone! Katsuki Bakugou, and Karin Kirishima were just kidnapped! A portal took them! Help find them at any cost!" Then Mandalay's voice popped in his head. Why would they take Kacchan?! Of course by now he knew that this Dabi character was after Karin already from what happened at the mall. But he never would've guessed that this would happen. Everyone was terrified and his first goal was to dropped Kota off at the camp base before running off to find them.

***

Karin felt as if her body was floating in mid air as she clung onto Bakugou. A dark purple atmosphere surrounded them both as they were currently being teleported farther into the forest. Tears fell down her cheeks as she buried her face into his shoulder. "I-I'm scared," she breathed.

His arms were snaked around her waist as he hid his face into her shoulder. "I told you to run... why didn't you listen?" The disappointment in his voice was completely heartbreaking and it only made her cry more.
"I didn't want to leave you..."

"As soon as we're teleported, I want you to run as fast as you can towards camp. Fight them. Don't let them win and"-

"W-What about you?? I can't just leave you behind!" Instantly his fingers latched onto her shoulder, halting her every movement as their eyes locked together. Bakugou's fierce crimson orbs had hints of frustration, but most importantly, he was filled with such fear. Not for himself, but for her. He didn't know what to expect and it terrified him to know that he may not be able to save her. He was supposed to be number one- the biggest most greatest hero of them all! But here in this very moment, he didn't know how to react on the other side of that portal.

"Run. I'll be fine. Just run for me and don't you dare look back. I always manage," he hissed. And no sooner did he say those words, the purple atmosphere faded around them as they were pulled towards the other end of the portal. Karin and Katsuki fell upon dirt as they ended up in another small clearing of trees in the forest. The night air seemed colder and standing before them was Dabi himself along with another villain beside him. The man had a grey and black suit on that completely covered up his face and identity. "Twice, get Bakugou."

Karin took only a split second to stare until Bakugou shoved her back behind him. "Go!!!" The sheer amount of panic running through her veins was what made her keep running. She couldn't afford to disappoint him anymore than for what she's done, and she could already feel Dabi's eyes narrow her down.

The villains sped into action by closing in on Bakugou first. The ash blonde set off a small explosion before slamming his fist into Twice's chest. Dabi set off a wave of blue flames that Bakugou merely avoided. His left arm was practically burned lightly, making the boy hiss out a painful breath.

Karin didn't look back as she made it towards the tree line. By expanding the muscles slightly in her legs, she became swifter with each powerful step she took. She could already see the faint camp lights in the distance until she felt completely collide into her body. The wind was knocked out of her before she ended up getting slammed into the nearest tree. A painful headache instantly formed- as if a spear was being shoved into her skull over and over again.

When opening her eyes slightly, she could vaguely make out the impression of a man standing before her. He wore a black and white mask over his face while he had on a tan trench coat. "I apologize miss, but don't take this personal," he chuckled.

By gently touching the top of her head, Karin was swiftly compressed into a singular small marble. The turquoise object was kept hidden away in his grasp while he sauntered back towards Bakugou. "Heh, it's a shame that this girl was shoved in the mist of all of this."

Katsuki noticed him coming out into the clearing while he was still trying to defend himself from the other two villains. He looked to be in an even worse shape than before, but this time he was for sure that he was fighting the real Dabi. With each explosion that he either dodged or took on, Dabi still kept fighting. The man could take a hit.

Unfortunately Twice managed to get a firm hit to the back of his head when Dabi back him up from the front. He choked out a gasp as the fire villain punched him hard in the gut with a flame filled first. Mr. Compress only sighed with annoyance. "There's no use in fighting anymore"- he placed his hand upon Bakugou's back-

"because you've already lost."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 244 5
" say you're mine " - season 1 conrad/vee (oc) - published: 8/10/2023 finished: ???
195K 4.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
271K 11.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
97K 3.4K 34
DISCONTINUED!! You wake up in a strangers house and hear two guys talking a different room. You don't remember anything about your past, except your...