Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

由 AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' 更多

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]

1.2K 41 6
由 AmoreVessel

She didn't know how she really got to this point. At one moment, she was sitting quietly in the hot springs, listening to music, and then in the next, she was being lifted out of the water. The crickets echoed their tunes throughout the forest while the moon overhead was the only light source that was offered. It was almost midnight, and so Bakugou and Karin decided to sneak out on their own. Everyone was practically asleep anyways.

She leaned her head upon Katsuki's shoulder while the ash blonde smugly carried her away from the rocks. The water reached up to his waist and it was nice to be in his arms at the time. It was still comforting. "How long were you fucking waiting?" he whispered.

"N-not long."

She wore a different swimsuit from last time. It was a cute black two piece with shorts with a bikini top. A hot pink bow rested within the cleavage part of her swimsuit and a couple more were on the hip part of the shorts. Katsuki sat down in the water towards the edge of the pool with her still in his grasp. "I saw the fucking training you've done with Aizawa... how's that going?" he muttered. His gaze was a bit distant, but he was still embedded into the conversation as he ran his hand through her hair.

"I can't seem to get it," she sighed. "I did it before to Shouto's family.. but I can't use that again. I-it hurt.. and I don't know how I managed to use it..." She leaned further into his touch while staring off into space. The first thing he noticed was that her eye color had changed to blue. Bakugou wasn't stupid; he knew that keeping her away from Shouto hurt her immensely. She hated the fight between them, and at this point, she wasn't sure if they could ever go back to being friends...

He rolled his eyes at the thought and bit the inside of his cheek. If there's one thing he learned, it was to keep himself quiet about his frustration towards him with her around. She was the only exception to that, or otherwise he would've raised hell about what Shouto did. He turned his back on her, just because she didn't love him.

"Katsu?"

He snapped out of his thoughts and raised a brow at her. "What?"

"You looked annoyed with me just a second ago," she frowned. She poked the side of his cheek while earning a bewildered gaze.

"I am not," he mumbled. While examining her more, he noticed the slight bags hanging underneath her precious eyes. His attention narrowed to that spot alone while he took a firm grip of her chin.
"Were you crying earlier?"

Shoot.. I forgot how easy it is for him to see things. He's quick to catch onto it all.. "I'm fine, Katsu..."

"Oh no you don't! Tell me what the hell is going on with you," he seethed. His grip upon her chin and waist tightened slightly, but it wasn't enough to hurt her. She tried desperately to avoid his gaze altogether, but it was like his eyes were burning into her skull. He wasn't able to actually see it until he looked closer, but part of him was pissed that he hadn't noticed it earlier. "Karin spill it. Did you get hurt? Was it from this morning??"

His tone was sharp, but the anger wasn't towards her. "It was just last night.. I-I'm Fine... just please stop."

"What happened last night?" His fingers brushed up against her chin before he cupped the side of her face. The more he pressed about the issue, the more fidgety she became. Words just got caught in her throat and she already felt the edges of her vision become blurry with tears. You'd think that she'd finally get used to the pain, but it hurt even still. She missed him so much...
"I just wish things w-would be for the better. I-I wish he wasn't with them," she breathed.

Bakugou pulled her into a tighter embrace while rubbing her back gently to release the tension in her shoulders. "He's the moron for sticking with them... maybe he'd have a chance to see you again if he'd just quit. That's just how things work." He kissed along the side of her neck, giving her the chance to know that he truly cared. Of course he wasn't the best at this, but at the moment, this was the only way to comfort her. Tears slid down her cheeks and she wrapped her arms around his torso. She was practically straddling him, and it didn't take her long to realize the position they were in. That's when her face blossomed into a deeper shade of red. "You only deserve the best of the best. Forget about what Dabi and Shouto's mistakes.. and focus on what's happening now. Think towards the future."

She rested her hands upon his shoulders with a bit of uncertainty in her voice. "I'll try to..."

He flicked her forehead. "You don't sound to confident in your answer." She puffed out her cheeks as a pout made its way to her face.
"It's going to take me a while to get used to."

Well at least she isn't about to cry anymore..

He leaned back against the hot spring's edge while exhaling a breath. "It's so easy to read you... you're already flustered. Heh."

"I-I am not!" A wicked grin spread across his face while he landed his grip upon either side of her hips. Kisses were peppered over both of her cheeks and jawline while she giggled softly at his efforts. He helped to wipe away the excess tears from her face while spoiling her. Swiftly, he took the opportunity to nibble into her neck, catching her completely off guard.
"K-Katsuki!"

"Wow. So you're not even using my nickname anymore?" He grinned. He continued his work upon her neck, giving her the same treatment she gave him the previous night. Small dainty little marks began to form on her neck, making her remember the first night he actually made the first move. She still didn't understand on how he was able to do such a thing, but then on the other hand, she made the ballsy move to make some on him the previous night...

His tongue grazed over the marks before he moved up to roughly kiss her lips. By each passing second, his hands wandered past her waist. Karin was pulled closer against his bare chest. For a moment, her thoughts became blurry as she just went along with every movement of his. She knew that he meant well at this point, and so she did her best to kiss back with the same passion as his. Of course she was nervous, but he was too.

Katsuki broke away from kiss to gaze up into her magenta irises. The color was entirely new to him, but it suited the situation nicely. He guessed it was an extreme emotion. Like lust, or just immense love... but he couldn't stop staring. Around her, he had no barriers to hide how he truly felt. Unlike the other classmates, she understood his pain and was able to see past the walls he strongly put up for the world. Even now, when knowing of how nervous they both were, she kept herself quiet and let him take the lead. He was glad for her silence on the subject. His pride was still on the line at least..

"I want to take us further," he growled. His crimson eyes pierced through hers as his hands slid even lower. Her eyes widened slightly, but this wasn't too much of a surprise. This was Katsuki Bakugou after all. But... her magenta color changed to light blue. Now with it being brought up, she didn't know exactly how to react. She's known him for a while and has trusted him... but she didn't know what to expect from this.

After brushing his lips over hers, he left one hand on her lower back while his other went to grab her left swimsuit strap. "It's your choice... will you let me?"

She took a shaky breath before her irises slowly shifted to a light pink hue. Her face was red with slight embarrassment while she leaned her forehead while his shoulder. "G-Go ahead..." Katsuki kissed into her neck and gradually continued on. He knew very well of how terrified she may have been, so he was going to take things slow. One strap was off and then the other. Karin continued to lean against him for support while his hand below took a firm grip of her ass.
"We won't ... do anything too much, okay?"

His voice was more husky than usual, deepening her desire for him. "Okay.." The top of the swim suit remained on, but she could already feel his hand tug on the back hooks. She felt herself shudder, making him pause suddenly.
"Karin. Look at me."

She pulled away slightly to see his stern gaze. "It's going to be okay.. tell me when to stop. Got it?" She nodded instantly and felt the fabric feel loose over her chest.
"W-What are you going to do?"

"Well..."

Footsteps came thumping towards the entrance door before he even managed to finish his trail of thought. Instantly he bared his teeth and brought Karin closer to him while pulling up her swimsuit straps. "Stay quiet," he hissed, "hold your breath."

He swiftly pulled them both into the water after she inhaled a huge breath. The dark night also kept them hidden underneath the water while the door was pulled open. The bubbles from the waters surface prevented them from seeing the figure clearly at all. Karin worked her way to fix her swimsuit while Bakugou kept a tight grip on her.

Above, Mr. Aizawa stood glancing out frantically. Heavy breaths escaped from his lips as he wore a plain black t shirt and pajama pants. Something wasn't right. Mandalay swore that she heard someone walking across the main buildings rooftop, but so no one from where he was standing. He looked around once more to see if anyone was in the water. Karin and Bakugou were struggling to hold their breaths in, but they didn't dare to resurface just yet.

Soon enough, Aizawa sighed in annoyance before leaving. The door was slammed shut, letting the two of them know that they were finally alone. Instantly they both resurfaced, inhaling sharp breaths as they took in as much oxygen as possible. Karin sighed in relief and leaned against the rocks edge. "It's too risky being out here," Katsuki breathed, "we have to find a new place to crash."

"T-to crash?" He raised a finger to his lips before scooping her back up into his arms. Karin wrapped herself in a towel once it was handed to her and together they both snuck out of the hot springs. The camp was quiet and they were careful to pay attention to their surroundings. Knowing that if they got caught, their asses would be kicked for sure by Aizawa himself. Bakugou dodged around a corner when he heard footsteps trailing down the dark corridor. PixieBob and Mandalay were still in their pajamas, whispering to one another.

"Are you sure you heard it?" PixieBob yawned. Her arms stretched out above her as they walked side by side. Mandalay's eyebrows were furrowed as her anxiety grew.
"I'm sure of it... I heard it from my room. I texted Tiger about it but I've gotten no response. He's supposed to be on watch tonight..."

"It might've been birds. And maybe he accidentally fell asleep."

"Well then he's doing a shitty job," she sighed. PixieBob clicked her tongue as they were nearing the edge of the hallways. Bakugou and Karin were completely out of sight, and they strained to hear any more of their conversation. Karin was confused on the matter entirely. "That's odd..."

"Yeah. It's no wonder as to why Aizawa stormed in.... let's just be on guard. Where's your room?" Karin pointed down the hallway opposite from them- exactly where the two older pros came from. Bakugou rolled his eyes and carefully carried away silently. She shivered slightly from the cold whole keeping the towel over her body. Why doesn't he seem to be shivering?

In the camp, the girls were completely separated from the boys. There were two housing districts on both opposite sides of the main building, so they had to keep themselves from being spotted for a much longer time.
When entering the girls dormitory, they had to find her bedroom door. The corridor has multiple doors on either side, but Karin's door had a sepcific number hammered upon the front of it.

235

Bakugou was motioned to enter in, and so he gradually grabbed the handle while she was the look out. Finally, they made it inside and closed off the door. They were able to sigh with relief as he set her down to stand. "That was close.." Bakugou kept the towel around her and stole a kiss on the lips. "You might as well change into something dryer."

Her eyes widened. "B-But you're here," she whispered.

"I'll just turn my back. Damn..." She narrowed her eyes at him while she crossed her arms.
"I-I don't believe you."

"What the fuck did y"-

....

"Katsu?" Karin stared at him with confusion as his entire body stiffened. His crimson orbs widened with complete shock written all over his face. But his eyes weren't glued onto her. She slowly looked over her shoulder to see his line of sight timidly. In the dark, she could see the moonlight spilling in the window that was clearly shown to be forced open. The wooden frame was chipped and ruined while the glass had multiple crack throughout the window.

But that's not what he was afraid about either.

Off to the side, was a tall man standing next to her bed. The light illuminated him as the smell of cigar smoke and blood filled the air. Karin stared on in terror as she realized exactly who he was. "D-Dabi?"

The villain took a slow inhale of his cigarette before flicking the rest of it upon the carpet flooring. A walkie talkie was strapped to his belt while he wore his usual dark clothing. His expression was hardened at both of them as he popped his knuckles with vicious intent.

"Did ya have a nice swim?"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

563K 34.5K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
213K 6.4K 28
DISCLAIMER: IT WAS WRITTEN IN 2015! I WAS 12 OK! SO DON'T JUDGE MY WRITING! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
232K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...