Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

AmoreVessel által

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' Több

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

35: From Good to Bad

1.2K 62 15
AmoreVessel által

(Sorry that this chapter is unedited lol)

Karin needed help carrying all her gifts back home. Todoroki and Bakugou each carried a bag and followed after her and Eijirou. All day she kept rereading Aizawa's note as she held the stuffed cat toy in her grasp. Many people just stared on at the four of them in confusion while others seemed quite jealous.

But that didn't matter. For once, her confidence was boosted and she felt her chest calm with even breaths. Her throat didn't clenched from the anxiety that haunted her at school anymore, and for once, she felt truly content of being in Class 1-A. Maybe they all changed or just saw for what was going on, but she didn't care at the moment. She finally felt like one of them.

Aizawa's word inspired her and it was nice to see that once again he was there to have her back. The events of Dabi and her escape was long gone and for once, she felt complete joy. Her eyes remained their precious yellow hue and she smiled back at Todoroki and Bakugou. "Thank you.."

They paused in their tracks and looked on with confusion. Eijirou chuckled. "For what?"

She turned back to face them while they stood in the middle of the academy's sidewalk. "You three have tried supporting me since the beginning. Yeah we've had our moments, but you never wanted to give up on me." Tears of pure joy filled her vision and she wiped them away gently.

"I want to train with Aizawa and you, Bakugou." The ash blondes eyes lit up as he gave her a puzzled look.
"You really mean it?"

"Y-Yeah. What you did help and with your help and my teachers, I'd be able to pass the physical Final exam. And I'll have to study for the written portions. I-I just have to keep trying." The boys relaxed from hearing those words, and at the moment they realized of just how far she's come. She was finally willing to try to become the hero she was meant to be. Katsuki didn't want to admit it, but he was glad to take her on as a partner again. They trained only a few times and it was time to help her out with his own knowledge.

Bakugou stepped forth and rested a hand upon her head before messing up her head. "Alright. But you'll never reach my superior level," he grinned. She giggled lightly and followed after him as they continued over to her house.

Since finals were coming up, she'd have to work harder than anyone in the classroom in order to make it. If she passed the physical Exam, she would even make it to the summer camp they had in store for class 1-A and B. Now that was exciting.

Coming home made the day even better though. As soon as Karin stepped into the living room, her eyes immediately spotted her father sitting on the living room couch with Sato and Kai next to him. The tv was on as the news played in the background. The last nights event of the gas station was viewed but was reported as not being solved. There was no video evidence recorded since the cameras were destroyed and there were no witnesses.

That was good news on their part.

Ryo was wearing a black T-shirt while grey sweatpants. His face was revealed once more and it seemed as if no weapons were on him. He must've came completely unarmed.

He smiled up at Karin and stood up from his seat as he pulled her into a comforting hug. Her small arms wrapped around his torso and she enjoyed being like that for a few more longer seconds before releasing. "How was school?"

"I-It was awesome," she smiled. Kai and Sato stared on with wide. Was she actually smiling..? It's been so long since she actually enjoyed going..
Ryo chuckled and gazed over at Todoroki and Bakugou. The bags of stuff were still in their grasp, taking him aback. "Oh... what's all of this?"

Eijirou chuckled. "Our class threw her a surprise and everyone got her a gift. It was to make up for the time she lost since she was gone and to bring her back up on her feet."

Bakugou helped her carry her bags upstairs while Karin showed him the stuff cat she got and the letter that Aizawa wrote. While the boys were putting everything away, Ryo read every word on the paper. At first he thought it was pretty sweet for her teacher to show such compassion, but then by the third or fourth sentence, his smile dropped.

When I first saw those scars, I wanted to be the person I wish I had when I was your age.

The blood from Ryo's face completely drained from his face and his chest felt as if it convulsed. His heart beat sped up as his hand was slightly shaking. Karin was upstairs with the boys, but Kai noticed instantly.

"Ryo..?"

Sato stood up from the couch and walked over to him as he noticed the letter he was reading. Slowly everything started to click in his head. Aizawa was the man that found their niece and was doing his best to be the supportive teacher that she needed. Ryo didn't get to the house much earlier than the kids and so they weren't able to fill him in on much. They only discussed on how to keep his identity a secret but that was it...

He doesn't know about his wife... Karin's trauma...

"Ryo.. you better sit down.."

***

"Karin, you have too much stuff," Eijirou teased. Bakugou and him were helping to organize her room while Shouto was bring everything out from the bags. Karin giggled and hugged her cousin tightly while he put away the books she got.
"It'll fit somewhere," she sighed.

Shouto observed the packet that Iida made. "I can also help you go over the his packet for the most part if you need the help."

"Thank you Shouto." He nodded while looking through each and every paper. Bakugou narrowed his eyes at the All Might Plushie that Midoriya got her. His face turned red and he gritted his teeth. "Ugh! That damn nerd!!"

Karin stole the plushie from his grasp and bolted to the bed. "Mine!"

"You kidding me?? I'll get you a better one! I'll get you the biggest stuffed animal you've ever seen damn it! I'll rub it in his face!"

Karin bapped his head lightly with a smile. "No way. He's too much of a sweetie!" A tick mark grew on the side of his head while he directed his wide eyes at her. "Excuse me?!"

Eijirou rolled his eyes with a smile and was enjoying the playful atmosphere in the air. Bakugou and her were "bickering" back and forth while the room was gradually getting cleaned. Eijirou's husky, Ray, rushed into the room sniffing around as it curiously looked around. Shouto petted its fur softly while it rubbed its nose against his knee.

It was here that they were rewinding for the day and getting to be themselves for a change. No more drama, heartbreak or pain- just a group of teenagers hanging out in a normal day.

But if only it lasted for a little while longer...

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??"

Katsuki and Karin instantly shut their mouths as Ryo's echoing voice exploded throughout the house. A shiver of fear went down their spines as everything went completely quiet. Ray whimpered and scurried away under Karin's bed while the others glanced at each other with worried expressions. Dread sat within their stomachs.

Ryo's voice lashed out again and this time, his words broke in the back of his throat. He was on the verge of sobbing and Karin immediately started to panic internally. Her and the boys rushed out of her room and snuck out into the hallways as they all listened in. "WHERE DID SHE GET THE SCARS FROM?!?"

In that very moment, Karin stood frozen at the top of the staircase with the blood draining from her face. She didn't mean it. It was just an accident. She thought that maybe giving him the note would make him understand as to why she was happy... but he didn't know. He doesn't know.

We never told him. This is my fault! I did this... I-I..-

"No no no!! When was this?!??"

Eijirou peered around the corner of the staircase and saw Ryo looming over Kai and Sato. His fists were clenched around the scrap of paper while tears fled down his face. He looked miserable and scared beyond comprehension. No.. that wasn't the right word.
He was terrified for the letter to be true.

"Sh-she told us that she did it while she was in the shower," Kai croaked. Her own throat tightened from speaking and she tried her best to calm him down. "We found out through the school and she kept those hidden from us...sh-she never told us beforehand- we didn't know.."

"W-where's my wife??? Where's Airi??"

Bakugou stiffened and wrapped his arms around Karin as he pulled her into a complete hug. She was silently breaking down and trying her best to remain quiet through the pain burst coming up from her throat. Her sobs were muffled through his chest and she was shaking more than ever. Eijirou and Shouto didn't know what else to do. They were all at a loss of words.

Sato cautiously walked up to his brother and gave him a solemn expression. "She's in prison.."

Ryo's eyes widened even more and he bared his teeth. There was too much running through his head as to why his beloved daughter would do such a thing. What drove her to that point? Why was Airi gone..? Why prison??
"B-bullshit..."

"Ryo. Listen to me. I know this is a lot to take in... but we took Karin in last year. Your wife... abused her. Karin was found with bruises and marks along her arms and back and she wasn't safe to be around. Everyone thought that you were gone... and it took its toll on them both..."

No... this.... this couldn't be true.

"B-but...-" Ryo couldn't speak. He felt as if he couldn't breath. Could this be a dream? Could the universe truly be against him and torture him like this? Did God really hate him as so? Why was he denied his freedom for years to come back to have his family divided and to have his daughter fall to doing self harm?

He only wanted the best... but why this?

There was only so much that he could take and this was reaching his limit..

"Airi hurt her, Ryo. She was no true mother for her while you were gone and Karin had no where else to go..." Kai wiped away her own tears and went up to her brother in law. "I'm sorry... I feel awful, but even now I don't know how to completely help."

Ryo couldn't take it anymore as he broke down in front of their very eyes. His sobs broke Kai's heart and she pulled him into a hug along with Sato. While the scene was unfolding in the living room Bakugou tired directing Karin away, but she couldn't move. She clung onto him and silently begged for help. Things were just getting back together and she ruined it again..

Katsuki wiped away her tears. In the back of his mind, he knew this was his fault. He wanted to erase the past, but he had to own up to this mistake. "The past will be left behind," he whispered. "It won't define who you are now. Let today be an opportunity damn it."

He picked her up bridal style and slowly started to walk down the staircase. She trembled in his grasp and hid away her face into the crook of his neck. His steps creaked beneath him and when he made it to the bottom, Ryo faced him timidly. His eyes shot towards the delicate figure of his daughter and instantly he sauntered towards him.

Karin instantly stiffened and tried to scurry away, but both Katsuki and the Ryo tried to calm her down. He rested a gentle shaking hand on her back and used his quirk to calm her nerves. Her short shaky breaths paused from this new emotion coursing through her body. She felt a sense of fatigue and calmness.

Katsuki didn't want to let her go and he continued to hold her while Ryo took a hold of her uniform sleeve before pulling it up. There he witnessed the faint scars for himself. The lines on her precious skin shattered him and there was a long moment to where all he could do was stare.

No matter what, they had a lot of healing to progress through. Ryo wanted to be better and he was willing to do whatever he could to be there for her. He wiped his tears away and looked down at her. She hid her face away behind her hands, trembling from both fear and complete despair.

Katsuki didn't want to, but he ended up handing her over to him as he wrapped his arms around him tightly. "You can never do this again," Ryo croaked. Karin and the others agreed as he carried her over to the couch.

He still had the note in his grasp once she was laid down and his body was laced with jealousy and regret. This man was there for her when he wasn't...

"What Class is she in?" he hissed.

Bakugou spoke up before anyone else could. "1-A..."

What?

His mind when back towards his first encounter with Tomura Shigaraki. That night, he showed off a picture that had Izuku Midoriya, and swore that he wanted to kill him off. He was on his list.

Not only that but he was in class 1-A.

The same class as her..

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

26.3K 333 73
Started: 12 November 2020 Not rewrite of anime
231K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
558K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
889 81 5
[Rewrite of The Heir] "Plus, I'm bored. The Hunter exam wasn't as fun as people made it sound like." Killua continued, as if it was any way able to j...