Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

By AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' More

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

26: Getting Answers

1.9K 88 19
By AmoreVessel

[An]: I honestly can't believe that over 500 people have seen this book! You guys are amazing and you guys are my inspiration for writing. I usually post author notes at the beginning or end of chapters because I think it'd be horrible to notify you all for stupid crap that I spew out unless necessary, lol.

But to be honest, over the last several months my depression has trapped me and I've been stuck in a dark area. Ive been constantly trying to crawl out of it and recently it's been getting better slowly. And it warms my heart to see that people actually like the stuff I write about. So really, thank you all for this and I hope that you have a good day! 😊

Dabi and Karin saw the news last night about the attack on Hosu City. Turned out that the league of Villains and Stain were involved as noumus were set free to terrorize the public. Fire and numerous explosions occurred as it was estimated that around 10 people were killed.

There was no mention of the victim's names involved with Stains personal attack though except for the fact that he claimed a pro heroes life: Native. Many people were sent to the hospital as Endeavor was said to be the one that captured Stain in the first place.

There was evidence though showing that Stain wasn't alone. He had an accomplice with him that carried an firearm that was said to have helped kill off Native in the first place. There was no identity to him, nor a name. All they had was a vague description for what he was wearing but of course that wasn't enough.

Dabi though felt drawn to the entire story and sat on the couch in a daze. Stain was his idol and had the same ambition and desire that he wanted. True heroes..
Many heroes in this world only wanted fortune or fame, so not many stood out for being truly noble. All Might was the prize of the world and showed true courage and strength... and so this idea was what shaped Dabi's very core beliefs.

On screen, it showed footage of Stain being carried away into a patrol car with chains and cuffs keeping his arms behind his back. He screamed in frustration and showed of how much damage he endured. "All Might is worthy!!!!"

His voice sent chills through Karin's spine when she heard it and she clung onto Dabi in hopes of finding comfort. He patted her back. "Don't worry..... Stain is more of a damn hero than anything. He's fought for true justice and is finally bringing out the true meaning for being a hero..."

Karin frowned. "He's ... a good person?"

"Yes."

He's terrifying....

***

Aizawa and Naomasa walked down the quiet sidewalk with their hands shoved into their pockets. The air was stiff and lonesome in the early morning as the weight of the Hosu attack lingered. Mr. Aizawa was informed about three of his students being directly involved and it made the anxiety within his chest even worse.

When he saw the footage of 'Karin', all he could think about was directly investigating it right away before questioning about his other students. Naomasa held him back though as he insured him about getting a warrant just in case. During that time, he paced back and forth throughout the observation room. He rewatched the footage over and over with bloodshot eyes.

It had to be her...

But it was finally time to approach the house and he couldn't walk any faster.

"Aizawa... calm down okay?"

"I am calm," he muttered.

They took a right turn and sauntered towards the front door. The house was kept nicely along with the rest of the neighborhood as an old newspaper was left laying on the porch. Naomasa took a deep breath before knocking.

At first there was only silence, but then a pair of footsteps approached the door before it was opened up. There stood a petite woman with spiky ash blonde hair. She wore long brown sweater and pajamas pants as a cup of coffee was in her grasp. She looked puzzled.

"May I help you?"

Aizawa sighed and straightened his posture. "Hello ma'am. My named is Shouto Aizawa and this here is detective Naomasa. We're involved with a case involving the disappearance of Karin Kirishima and we like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind."

Her eyes switched between the both of them before she opened up her door a bit more. "Uh sure, that ain't a problem at all. Would you two like some coffee?"

Naomasa smiled. "Yes please."

She led them towards the living room and both men noticed another gentleman sitting on the couch. He was taller than her with tan skin and brown hair. Glasses rested on the bridge of his nose as his eyes were glued to the tv. Luckily, the woman shut it off for him.

His attention snapped back to reality and he turned to see the strangers in the room. "Hun, who's this?"

The woman glanced at the two men and sighed. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mitsuki and this is my husband, Masaru. Honey, this is Shouta and detective Naomasa... "

They shook hands as Masaru decided to let him sit on the other couch that was on the other side of the coffee table. Mitsuki disappeared into the kitchen and came back with two cups of coffee for the men. "Here ya go."

"Thank you."

She sat down next to her husband and gave them a confused look. "Now what was it that you needed to talk about?"

Naomasa took a sip of his coffee and sighed. "A few days ago, a young girl named Karin Kirishima disappeared. We suspect that this was a runway since there was evidence showing that her clothes were in fact gone as well and her precious belongings." He took a brief pause before setting the cup down.

"But word came back to us about a possible sighting coming into the Daku district nearby. We looked into the footage of the camera system hooked up around the city and found that Karin herself may have come through here along with a friend of hers. She came out of this house only about 48 hours ago at 10:48 pm. What do you know about this?"

Aizawa crossed his arms together and examined them both closely.

But why do they look so confused?

Mitsuki quirked a brow and cocked her head to the side. "What do you mean? We didn't invite anyone here for... I don't even know how long. It's been weeks. But it's awful of how she just ran away like that! In fact my son was friends with her even and-"

"You're son?" Aizawa froze at the moment realizing that she knew about the missing girl beforehand. All parents from class 1-A were notified about it right away before small word of it leaked out through the school. Her son..?

"Oh yeah! He's upstairs even! KATSUKI COME DOWNSTAIRS THIS INSTANT!!"

Katsuki Bakugou...

Aizawa's chest was inflamed with anger from knowing what was going on. It was clear that it was Karin in the video tape and why she came here in the first place. His fists were shaking as they all heard loud footsteps coming down the staircase. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU- ..... want?"

Katsuki froze at the end steps as his eyes shot his teacher and the detective sitting beside him. His confused expression quickly shifted to being annoyed as he walked to his mother. "What's going on?"

She narrowed her eyes at him. "Your friend Karin... you know that went missing- was spotted coming out of this house late at night. What do you have to say about this?"

He rolled his eyes and made a tsk sound with his teeth. "I have no clue of what you're talking about."

Aizawa had enough. He bolted out of his seat and glared at Katsuki. "Don't you dare act stupid Bakugou!!"

Everyone in the room jolted from seeing him raise his voice, even Katsuki. "I've been trying my hardest to finding my student during these past several days without the rest that I need. I've been straining to find a single clue about her leaving and where she may have gone to only find small footage of her leaving this house. I think we all know that you're involved now so now you telling me where she is!!"

Naomasa grabbed his arm, giving him a look of warning. "Calm down."

Katsuki could only stand there in shock as the blood was drained from his face. He was caught red handed and it only took her one time to visit. His shoulders slumped and he glared at the floor so he wouldn't have to face his parents or Aizawa's powerful stare.

Mitsuki was now the one to stand up from her seat with her hands clenched into fists. "KATSUKI WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!"

"Sh-shut up! I didn't-"

"DONT LIE! YOU WENT BEHIND OUR BACKS AND LET HER COME HERE?? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT HER AND WHATS GOING ON?"

Katsuki bared his teeth. "She couldn't stand being in UA anymore god damn it!! You don't know her like i do!! None of you!!" His breaths became raged.
"It wasn't to be cruel- it was to help her out! She didn't tell me about her leaving at her first, but then we-" he bit the inside of his cheek to shut himself up.

Oh my god I almost..

I can't do this... I'm shaking so bad and I'm becoming pale. Shouto and Kirishima will kill me..... and Karin....

Oh my god Karin I'm so fucking sorry.. what have I done?!.....

Aizawa stepped closer. "'We?' What do you mean!? Who else knows?"

Bakugou sighed and lowered his gaze more. "...that night..... when she disappeared..... me, Kirishima and Shouto Todoroki went out to try to find her. We thought that the best solution was to track her down by using her phone number..... and...."

Naomasa was writing everything down on a notepad as he paid close attention to Katsuki's body language and facial expressions.

"....we found her in the Daku district. She was with a friend of hers and they stayed in an old apartment complex that was boarded up from the inside. She begged us not to tell. She was terrified! She was depressed and was getting worse at the school and at home so she thought that this was the only way!! We didn't know what to do but to let her be happy!!"

Mitsuki covered her mouth with both hands as her husband wrapped his arms around her. Tears formed in her eyes as the secret was finally out.

"I-I.... fucking hated seeing the grey color in her eyes whenever she was depressed. I hated seeing her feel so empty and when I found out about the scars I panicked. There were so many nights that I fell asleep crying, wishing that I wasn't the one to drive her to that damn point!!! This was the only way that I saw to where she'd finally be happy!! She cared about us three so she decided to keep in contact but...... ugh!! There's just so much!!!"

Tears formed in his eyes as he squeezed them both shut. He was getting closer to the edge as a lump formed in his throat. "She's safe and fine!! What does it matter anymore- just stop the investigation!!"

Aizawa bared his teeth and fixated his glare to him. "No! This is wrong and it's keeping her away from the family that deeply misses her. Her aunt and uncle have been grieving and praying that she'd come back! Not going to UA is one thing, but to abandon everyone without a word is completely absurd and cruel!! If she's having trouble finding a reason within herself to keep going then you lift her up, not let her backdown from the hardships in life and give up! I see great potential in her and I believe that she can at least do amazing things with that power of hers! She is strong, but she needs to learn to have confidence in herself!"

The boy remained silent as he leaned against the wall. Aizawa sighed. "I offered her an opportunity to see me for the internship this week... but she abandoned it out of fear. She can't keep letting that take control and I want to help her get better Katsuki. Do you really think that the Daku sector is what's best for her?? She could get hurt! If you truly care about her then you would help us find her and get her back to where she can restart her choices!"

"B-But.... it won't be that easy..."

Naomasa looked up him. "What do you mean..?"

Katsuki took a shaky breath and tried to release the tension in his chest. His eyes were red but he wouldn't let himself lose control of his emotions that easily. "Her friend.... his name is Dabi....... he's Shouto Todoroki's brother."

The detective quirked a brow. Endeavors son, Natsuo? But he's a good kid. I've meant him a while back and he looks nothing like the male in the video.... but wait....

"So what's his real name," Aizawa asked.

"Toya........... Toya Todoroki.."

Naomasa about dropped his pen. He disappeared a few years back.. Endeavor assigned me to his case but he was never found. There was no spec of him- no clues.... could it really be?

"Toya said that he knew Karin since she was a kid and used to see her before.... she moved on to live with her aunt and uncle. He's protective of her and .... he doesn't want her to go back. Once he saw of how badly she handled it all, he decided to keep her there in his apartment..."

"Well too bad," Aizawa snapped. "This is absolute bullshit."

Mitsuki leaned against Masaru and glanced at him and his partner. Both parents bowed their heads. "We're so sorry to have caused you both so much trouble. We should have known sooner and we are sure to not let something like his happen again."

"Don't apologize. This wasn't something that you two could help- he did this on his own."

Aizawa looked back at Bakugou and rested a hand on his shoulder. "I'm going to be calling for back up, and then you are going to help show us exactly where she is. Got it?"

Katsuki frowned and hardens his stare back at him. Shame sank low in his chest and he was sure that Karin would never forgive him for this. There was no going back and he was completely trapped.

"I .... understand.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 89 15
jk: i don't want to marry him he is too younger than me ,how can I marry him ,he is my cousin. Tae: but i love him โค๏ธ. ...
370K 15.4K 57
[สœษชs แด‡สแด‡s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ แด‡sแด„แด€แด˜ษชษดษข สแดแดœส€'s, แด€s สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษดแด…s ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ สŸแด‡า“แด› สœษชs.] Studying, constantly uptight, unable to let loose. But Tenya didn't see it that way...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
815K 37.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...