Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

Par AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' Plus

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets

2.2K 83 30
Par AmoreVessel

"Are you sure about this?"

Aizawa was standing upon the roof of UA academy. He viewed the city beyond as he held a phone up to his ear. The city sky was turning dark as clouds blanketed the sky.

"Yes! I'm pretty sure. This man usually works alone and I've never seen him with that girl before. Her hood was up but she had the same hair color as the girl in the poster." The old lady he met before called him up with new information about Karin Kirishima possibly.

It was a good thing that he handed out the posters. But I have to make sure and see for myself if this is the real deal..

This man was known as Dabi. A somewhat well known man throughout the Daku sector but has been known for his harsh conduct towards certain people. He doesn't lash out unless necessary and he has black spiky hair with purple scars underneath his eyes and over the chin.

This woman found him coming in through the east as he entered the district. He must've came from the rich neighborhoods beforehand with Karin by his side. But why?

If it is her, then is he the reason for her disappearance? Where were they going?

"Thank you very much for this ma'am. I'll be sure to head down to Daku tomorrow to give you the cash reward myself.."

"Bless you Eraserhead."

He hung up the phone and let out a sigh of relief. Two days of searching and he finally found himself a lead. He ran his fingers through his black hair and stared down at the screen. The bags under his eyes were even worse and he looked like death himself.

I pray that it is her... it'll mean that she's not hurt.. or even worse- dead. But with this new information... they must've had a place in the Daku sector since they were coming through so late at night. I'll have to get access to the public security cameras through the east neighborhoods and maybe pick up some visuals. Maybe it'll give me clues as to where they came from before they were spotted..

He started walking towards the entrance door of the rooftop and dialed up his phone once again. He was buddies with one of the detectives of the nearest police station. "Naomasa... I need your help..."

***

"I understand your concern. I got us both access to the security cameras around the district no problem. I'm just glad that at least someone found a lead for her, you know?"

Aizawa and Naomasa walked down a narrow hallway leading to one of the observation rooms to their right. He opened up the door, revealing a room filled with many screen panels. The officer sat in his chair before logging into the database. Aizawa waited patiently as he stood beside him with his arms crossed. As the screen loaded, the man quirked a brow at the pro hero.
"Dude... you haven't gotten sleep lately haven't you..?"

"That doesn't matter right now. I need to know if it's her or not."

"Okay man..." Naomasa typed more within the screen and pulled up the central webpage for the security network. It took a while before he was able to pull up the footage recovered from the east district from the last 48 hours. He scrolled through the timeline as both men had their eyes glued onto the screen.

"Stop. Right there!" Aizawa pointed to the screen and soon enough it showed two figures walking towards the sidewalk. They just exited a certain house along side the main road. The camera itself was placed over a four way intersection, making it capture it all perfectly from its angle.

Aizawa sighed and observed the screen for a moment longer. The man they called Dabi led the girl by holding her wrist. Her face couldn't be seen, but the woman was right to when she said that she had the same hair color. The unknown girl looked to be just around Karin's height, and it seemed as if she was trying to keep her identity a secret from the public already. She wiped her face as if she was crying.

But as he watched the video even further, he discovered more about the relationship between the two. Dabi paused in his tracks and rubbed Karin's back in the distance. He seemed to be trying to comfort her in some way... meaning that Dabi cared for her.

He sighed once more in relief. "Thank god.. now all we need is the house number from where they came out of."

***

"Ugh, there's nothing good on the tv right now." Dabi was relaxing on the couch with Karin as the news played within the living room. Dabi's phone buzzed incessantly over the past few hours as messages from Todoroki and Bakugou were left unchecked.

Part of her was still upset about what happened the previous night. She felt as if Todoroki was betraying her and Bakugou both.. for some odd reason. I mean.. he did lie to me about him hating the hickeys.... he just didn't like that Katsuki did it first... and he didn't tell me the truth. But not only that but.... he did that on purpose last night to tick Katsuki off.

She sighed remembering coming home to only put more ice on her neck. She hated the marks on her skin more than anything. They hurt... but most importantly, whenever she looked in the mirror to see them, it only reminded her of her past.

As a kid, growing up with bruises was nothing new to her, but this felt like being stabbed through the chest from seeing how the people she cared about was putting marks on her. They're fighting over me..... they both like me but.... ugh what do I do?

In times like these, she'd wish that she'd still have her father around to talk to..

"What's up kid?" She was startled out of her thoughts when she heard Dabi's voice. She sighed and leaned against his shoulder.
"I don't know.... I'm just feeling off about everything that happened last night.."

He nodded slowly and wrapped an arm around her. "I get it.." Her arms still held onto her purple bunny as she closed her eyes.
"I'm ....upset with Shouto.."

He clicked his tongue. "Yeah me too."

"He lied to me...he acted so caring and protective when he saw the hickeys on my neck before.... but then he just.... hurt my neck last night, as if he was trying to get back at Katsuki..."

Dabi tipped her head to the side and glanced down at the marks. It made his blood boil with pure hatred. To imagine: his brother- his own flesh in blood did that to her. It wasnt intimate for Shouto... and she took the words right out of his mouth.

"If anything... at least Katsuki apologized afterwards........... Todoroki did have a pink aura when he did it to me... but there was also so much more envy in his heart than Katsuki. It was like a sick game..."

Dabi sighed and sat up from the couch. "Oh.... so you like Katsuki?"

Her eyes widened and she blushed profusely. "I-I don't know...."

Dabi rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Look.... to be honest, I don't like him very much. I can't forgive him for what he did to you.... but.... what I do know is that he does care about you. Both of them do...." He patted the top of her head and made her face him.

"But Shouto isn't perfect either. And I'm glad that you can somewhat see that now. He's young and stupid just like all teenagers, but he was raised to be the very best he can be. He's competitive and probably won't give up on you still. So please... let me remind you now that you always have a say in what happens in your life. You're not stuck being controlled anymore and you can choose your own path. Don't let those two control you and don't you dare let them do whatever they want to you if you're not comfortable with it, okay?"

Karin slowly nodded and smiled dimly at him. "Thank you..."

"Eh no problem kid......" He pauses and rubbed the back of his neck. "Damn I sound like a dad. Gross..."
Karin chuckled and leaned back to steal Dabi's spot.

"Imma make some ramen. Want some?"

"Yeah sure."

He disappeared into the kitchen as Karin had her eyes glued to the tv. She cuddled within the blanket, paying attention to what was showing on the screen. It was getting darker outside and all day her and Dabi were being completely lazy.

Her stomach growled, and she hardly ate either.

But soon, the news switched to a live broadcast that was being aired in Hosu City. Her eyes widened slightly as soon as the screen peered to the disasters unfolding in Japan..

***

Iida couldn't move. Blood was slowly forming a puddle under his heavy body as tears fled down his face. He made a horrible mistake to go out on his own.

He took a special internship in Hosu since he knew that the Hero Killer, Stain, hurt his brother around there. Ingenium was his idol, his inspiration for becoming a hero and it was heartbreaking to know that his career was ruined by this criminal. So like an idiot, he snuck behind his pro heroes back to find him in a dark alley. That's when he found Stain about to kill a pro hero named Native. He leaned against the wall as blood covered his body and knees. He had to do something, so he ran into action without thinking.

Stain stood above him with a sword in hand as he raised it up into the air. He grinned wickedly before wanting to make the finishing move to end his life. "Any regrets?"

Iida clenched his jaw and still struggled to move. He was paralyzed. It must be his damn quirk!

Luckily enough, Deku showed up just in time. There was only a spark of green within the alleyway and he was almost too fast to spot in the distance. Izuki dashed towards Stain using his quirk and knocked him hard in the jaw. Stain flew back and slid across the pavement. He backed off temporarily and observed the boy carefully.

Back when me and Kyoki saw the League Of Villains..... Tomura had a picture of him. He's on his kill list..

But unfortunately it wasn't long until Stain and Izuki fought until the boy was only grazed by his blade. Stain licked the blood across his sword carefully and Izuki was caught in the paralysis. They were both stuck on the ground, but Izuki kept trying to fight against it. "Nooo!! Let him go!!"

Stain rested the blade against Iida's back and gritted his teeth together. "You tried your best.... but your best wasn't good enough."

Kyoki stood upon one of the rooftops above, watching everything go down in the dark alleyway below. He had one of his swords out from its holster while still having the automatic assault rifle strapped behind his back. His mask was still pulled up as he remained silent and out of sight.

He recognized Midoriya and Iida before the whole situation with Stain started. Tomura was after him yes, but the footage from the sports festival was still clear in his mind. When Midoriya fought this time, he was quicker on his feet and wasn't breaking his fingers with powerful blasts. He's using a totally different fighting style..

He panned his gaze to the right and noticed another person coming into view. His eyes narrowed at him and he pressed against the earpiece button. "Stain. Watch out."

Stain bared his teeth and jumped just in time to avoid a ray of fire. He was so close to finishing Iida off and now he was coming against more distractions.

But the person behind the fire, was Shouto Todoroki himself. He abandoned Endeavor and his internship just to find Midoriya. "I almost wasn't able to make it in time."

Kyoki clenched his jaw and rolled his eyes. Endeavors son.... Shouto Todoroki. What a pain; Stain is going to have a hassle without me.

"Stain. Do you want me to intervene?"

His voice ran through Stains head by the earpiece once more, but he ignored it. Todoroki and Midoriya noticed his earpiece. He's ...not alone?

Todoroki shot some ice towards the hero killer, but he dodged it with ease. Stain was quick on his feet so he wouldn't be an easy target. While Midoriya was still down, he tried analyzing the situation. I can't be cut or otherwise I'll be paralyzed again. He has an earpiece but for who?

Who is he talking to?

His eyes scanned the area instantly. No one else was in the alleyway besides him, Todoroki, Iida, Stain and Native...

That's when he looked towards the rooftops. Soon he saw a glimpse of light from the side of someone's blade. There was a dark figure looming over the alleyway as he observed the fight. Midoriya gasped and looked back at Todoroki and Stain fighting. The fight was growing more and more intense as the boy was becoming frustrated with every move. Stain was just too quick.

Luckily, it wasn't long until Izuki was able to move his fingers. He bared his teeth and bolted up from the ground. I'm free! But why is it that Iida can't move yet?!

No matter! I got to help Todoroki and warn him about the man above!

He literally bounced off the walls and lunged at Stain as Todoroki came at him from the other direction. They both collided their fists into the man, knocking Stain back into a wall. The man hit the back of his head and gasped out for air.
"Todoroki! There's another villain!"

"There's a what?"

Stain was starting to get pissed.

Kyoki rolled his eyes and decided that this was enough. He put away the blade instantly and decided to play as the eyes in the skies. He reached out and took out the assault rifle and put it up to his vision. "Damn kids..."

Midoriya looked up just in time to see the mysterious man take aim. "Todoroki watch out!!" He pushed him out of the way just in time before the trigger was pulled.

The multiple shots were fired and a couple hit directly into Midoriya's ankle. Izuki cried out in pain and stumbled to the ground as an arm was still wrapped around Todoroki. Shouto's eyes widened. "Midoriya!!"

He bared his teeth and shot ice all around Stain and made some above Midoriya so they could take refuge.

While the ice was forming, Kyoki pointed the gun towards Native and clicked the trigger. Bullets shot into his chest, making him lose his life. He shot into Iida's leg as blood splattered all over the ground. It wasn't to kill him, it was to take out his legs. That was his goal for Todoroki at first but Midoriya got in the way. Damn it!

Iida's bloodcurdling scream filled the alleyway. The damage upon the engines in his legs was severe and would need desperate repair. Todoroki leaped out from underneath the ice and kept Midoriya underneath the protective barrier he made. Stain darted towards him with his blades drawn and missed as he struck at him. Todoroki jumped back and switched to his fire again. He was quick on his feet as he knew that he had to outrun two villains.

Izuki on the other hand was trembling and trying to toughen through the pain. Blood was gushing out of his ankle. He noticed the dome of ice over top of him and peered over to see Iida. More blood was gushing from his body and he was trying to stay conscious.

He looked down to see that his phone was broken from the fight so there was no way that they'd be able to contact anyone else in this situation. Oh my god I failed!! Natives dead!!

But his thoughts were abruptly ended when the mysterious man jumped down to the pavement with a large thud. At first, his eyes landed on the his steel toe boots... then his dark trousers... and then to his terrifying glare and half dragon mask. A shiver of fear trickled down him and he felt completely helpless.

Wait a minute...

The expression on this mans face changed for a split second. His glare turned into a look of concern... and then his eye color changed.

Red to blue...

Red.

To

Blue..?

His eye color changed??

Midoriya could only stare back with confused and shock, but Kyoki didn't bother to hurt him. He shifted the gun behind his back and panned his attention towards Shouto and Stain's fight. "This is taking longer than it has to be. Let's just go."

Stain bared his teeth. "You fool! You should've just killed that other false hero, Iida, as well!!"

"They are children! They are no true threat but you've let them get this far into the battle. You should've just killed Native and gotten it over with before getting the three involved," he snapped.
"I don't take away lives like this!"

He raised a hand out to Stain and decided to use his quirk. Izuki tried to crawl towards him but it was too late. A wave of light flashed before them all and shot into Stain's body. Todoroki stayed back and watched with confusion. What is he doing??

Kyoki clenched his jaw and saw as Stains hard expression faltered. His eyes widened and he left out a choked cry. "No! No no no! Go away!! Stop it!!!!"

Izuki and the others were left in shock. Before their very eyes, Stain was losing his mind and falling into depths of insanity. Kyoki looked at Todoroki. "You better get your asses out of here if you know what's good for you. I won't hesitate to do the same to you or your little friends."

Shouto bared his teeth and clenched his hands into fists. "Bullshit.... you-"

He wasn't even able to finish his sentence. Off in the distance, a loud screech was heard from a skinny noumu. The high frequency made Izuki and Shouto cover their ears from pain as their eyes squinted shut. Iida was finally able to move, but his body was weak and kept losing its precious blood. He took tried to shield himself from the sound and kept sobbing as he realized that he wasn't able to save Native at all. This is my fault!!

Once the sound was done, Todoroki and the others opened their eyes and saw that Kyoki was gone. Stain was left on the ground weak and tired as heavy breaths left from his mouth. Where did he-??

Todoroki had a few scratches on him but otherwise, he was the only one left unharmed during the situation. He glanced down to the pavement and saw a small picture though. He quickly snatched it up and examined it quickly. That man was a father..? Why does she look so familiar?

As the seconds drifted by, his eyes widened at the sight.

Karin..?

Another screech. He winced and went to cover his ears but the sound was just too unbearable. He bared his teeth and darted towards Stain before holding him down in an arm lock. He was finally captured and soon the sound of sirens and the voices of pro heroes came closer.

His heart was beating loudly in his chest and he felt completely numb. It couldn't be.. he's dead!

He's gone...

"Todoroki! Iida is still hurt! He need to get him to safety!!!"

Silence.

"Todoroki are you listening to me???"

He couldn't speak.

"TODOROKI!!!!!"

It wasn't long until more people showed up and an ambulance arrived to take all three of the boys to the hospital. But since Endeavor was the first one to arrive, everyone assumed that he was the caused for Stain getting caught.

But Shouto didn't care. Native was dead... they couldn't save him and he let his dearest friends get hurt through his internship.

Not only that though, but he held the picture of that man and his daughter in his grasp. So many thoughts ran through his head and every time he came to the same conclusion. All of the times where she insisted on him being alive...

For that man to have this picture....

And for what he did to Stain. He made him lose his mind. He messed with him mentally and....

He must have had some sort of empathy quirk...

Shouto stood still as all around him the voices of concerned heroes filled his ears. He was being transported to the hospital with his friends but nothing mattered anymore.

Karin's father is actually alive...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

652K 32.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
370K 15.4K 57
[ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ's, ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ʜɪs.] Studying, constantly uptight, unable to let loose. But Tenya didn't see it that way...
213K 6.4K 28
DISCLAIMER: IT WAS WRITTEN IN 2015! I WAS 12 OK! SO DON'T JUDGE MY WRITING! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...