Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

By AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' More

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

23: More Fighting

2.1K 91 34
By AmoreVessel

May have spelling errors sorry

"Do you see this shit?! Why would you have this?!"

Dabi agreed to bring Karin to Bakugou's house for the night. Todoroki was there before they showed up and even Eijirou, so at least they weren't going to be alone.

But he made sure that the parents weren't in the house. There was nothing wrong with double checking, but once he was done, Katsuki flipped his lid. He brought out his phone and practically shoved it in Dabi's face. It was the picture that Karin sent him.

"Why didn't you put this type of shit up!!?"

Eijirou hugged Karin tightly and wouldn't let her go. "What are you talking about man?"

Katsuki glared at Dabi while the man just rolled his eyes. "I don't pay attention to the genre I pick up. These were just books abandoned at the library a few blocks away. Calm down."

"CALM DOWN? SHES LOSING HER INNOCENCE!!"

Shouto took the phone and examined the writing within the picture. Over time, each and every word started to make his face heat up. "Wow....." He showed Eijirou while Karin was staring off into space in his hold. His arms were still wrapped around her in a warm embrace so her thoughts just wandered around aimlessly. What's so bad about that book? I can't even read it..

Eijirou's face almost became as red as his hair. Immediately, the color around his aura changed to pink and bright golds. Flustered... embarrassment.... and attraction?

Why are all the guys feeling that way about the book?

Shouto rolled his eyes and kept his composer. "I recommend that you put all of those books away...."

Dabi scoffed. "You kidding? She needs to learn one of these days anyways."

Karin quirked a brow. "Learn what?" The three younger boys stiffened as they all spoke at once.
"Hell no!!"

Dabi leaned against the wall and snickered. "If you don't tell her soon, she's gonna live the rest of her life being too naive. One day she'll find out anyways when she gets a husband."

Bakugou and Todoroki glared at each other while Eijirou laughed nervously. "This is awkward..." The two boys were practically butting heads, confusing Karin even more.

"No fighting!" Karin was only able to do grabby hands since Eijirou was too stubborn to let her go.
"Uhh, I don't think it's okay for you to get in the middle of their argument this time."

Bakugou bared his teeth and shoved Todoroki back. "Don't you get any ideas, IcyHot."
Shouto wasn't taking any of it either. He instantly latched his hand over the ash blonde's wrist and froze up his entire arm with his ice quirk. "Neither do you, fuck face."

Eijirou's eyes widened. "Woah... I've never heard you cuss before! That's the first!"

Dabi was watching the scene unfold in silence as a relaxing grin spread on his face. Karin bit the inside of her cheek. "Guys stop."

Bakugou clenched his jaw and smashed his arm against the wall, shattering the ice like glass. "YOU KNOW WHAT-?"

Karin gasped and used her quirk to make Eijirou fall asleep temporarily. "Ohmygosh! Eijirou!"

Her cousin toppled back against the couch and fell on the cushions as fatigue took over his body. She sprung free from his hold and dashed towards Katsuki and Todoroki. "Will you two quit it??"

She rested a hand against both of their chests as she was the only thing separating them both from starting a fist fight.

"What are you two going on about now? Dabi, will you help me?" She sighed. Dabi clapped his hands together and leaned off the wall.
"Nope."

"But-"

"I'm going outside for a smoke. Don't worry about it Karin, they'll tell you soon enough." And just like that, he went outside before clicking the front door shut. Karin made a pouting face at both of the boys.

Eijirou was still passed out on the couch.

"Now What is going on between you two? What's so bad about that book?"

The two boys remained silent. How on earth were they going to bring themselves to tell her about the birds and the bees? This was supposed to be the parents job!! Or her aunt's and uncle's job...
Her innocence would be absolutely ruined.

Shouto and Bakugou both blushed before avoiding her gaze and crossing their arms.

Karin put her hands on her hips and went up to Shouto first. "Does this have to do with that hickey that Katsuki gave me?"

They both stiffened and locked eyes with one another. "A little bit...."

Bakugou made a tsk sound with his teeth. "Oh please, are you honestly jealous for what I did?" Shouto had frost lining across the right side of his body from holding back his quirk. It was like a fire was ignited within his chest and as if his vision was turning red with rage.

Karin frowned and glanced at Todoroki. "Shouto..?"

...

"That's it."

"Sh-Shouto!!" Karin wasn't quick enough for what happened next.

He wrapped an arm around her before bringing her back behind him in a protective stance. He raised his right hand up for only ice to cascade straight towards Bakugou. He was slammed back against the wall.

Katsuki bared his teeth and tried yanking himself from the hold. "YOU BASTARD!!"

Karin clung onto Todoroki and used her quirk strength. Her muscles expanded slightly and she trapped him in a bear hug. Her eyes fluttered between blue and red all at once while she tossed him towards the couch by Eijirou.

"Katsuki Stop! Calm down!" She clenched her hands into fists and smashed her knuckles against the ice. Katsuki's chest rose back up and down from his heavy breathing as his crazed eyes shot towards Todoroki.

"You think that you're fucking better??? Hah!! Just get over it already!! She enjoyed those hickeys anyways!!"

Karin blushed majorly and stiffened. Her heart pounded against her chest as she recalled the night with Katsuki. The hickeys along her neck were still noticeable but faded since then. She remembered every single moment and the way his arms wrapped around her.

In that very second, her eyes changed to gold from embarrassment.

Shouto bared his teeth and his hands were shaking. "Damn you..." Karin glanced at him and frowned.
"Shouto, I-"

".... I'm fine." Shouto lowered his gaze and tried to observe the situation from a new perspective. Seeing Karin that way broke his heart. He was so frustrated and lost. Deep down, he hated Katsuki for what he did and he wished to be in his shoes for once.... but doing this wouldn't solve anything. "We're upsetting you.... Bakugou Stop."

"STOP?? Are you kidding me?!?"

Shouto bolted up onto his feet and pointed to Karin's figure. "Look at her damn it! This isn't helping anything- we're just stalling from telling her anything!"

Katsuki crossed his arms and rolled his eyes with a dramatic sigh. "Whatever asshat. You fucking tell her about the damn book and don't give me that look again."

"Why not you," he hissed, "since you're the one that put your hands on her in the first place."

FLICK!

Karin stormed over to Todoroki and flicked his forehead. A red mark was left in the middle, making him flinch. Bakugou started to burst out laughing before he too got what he deserved.

FLICK!

"Ow!! What the hell!?"

"Both if you sit on the couch right now! You're both telling me about that book without fighting or arguing! If you keep bickering, I'll flick you using my quirk!"

When did she become so assertive..?

Shouto nodded slowly before they both trudged over to sit on the couch cushions. Karin crossed her arms and sat herself on the opposite side of them to where another couch rested. Eijirou's snoring filled the room as he laid next to her. They air became heavy and awkward.

Oh how the hell are we gonna do this....?

***

First day of Aizawa's search came up practically empty for what it seemed. He was wanting to check the Daku district but he'd have to separate his search by each day. The place was too big to observe by one man, so for the day he was only able to watch over the eastern part.

There was a few factories lining up by the border, so this was mainly were the homeless laid out their daily lives. Sleeping bags laid upon old cracked sidewalks while the smell of smog and poor hygiene. The place reeked, so he used his scarf to cover up the bottom half of his face.

He hung his head low and stayed within the shadows as he tried picking up word upon the streets. But there wasn't too much going around. Barely anyone recognized him, but he wasn't much of a popular hero to begin with.

So while he searched for Karin Kirishima, he did the initiative to buy some of the homeless food. He held grocery bags filled with bread and easy quick meals. Children of all ages came around to get helpings from him while the parents and grandparents thanked him.

"Bless your soul, young man." A sweet old lady with white long hair greeted him with a smile as he handed her some whole wheat bread.

"Heh, I wouldn't call me young... but you're welcome."

Some of the little boys thanked him politely while others remained silent. He didn't take that to mind since he knew how people are in the slum sectors. "Have you seen this girl anywhere?"

He held up a small poster paper holding Karin's newest photo to date.

Karin Kirishima- Missing

Call this number if you have anything information [###,####]

Everyone glanced at the picture and shook their heads. The old woman frowned and took the poster in her grasp. "No... I'm sorry."

He sighed and finished off giving food away. "Alright.. keep that poster though. There's plenty more where that came from. Call the number please if you know anything.."

He carried on with his path towards the rest of the sector, hanging up more posters that he printed out himself. It was getting late and soon he'd have to head back home.

She has to be around here somewhere..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.7K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
370K 15.4K 57
[ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ's, ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ʜɪs.] Studying, constantly uptight, unable to let loose. But Tenya didn't see it that way...
26.3K 333 73
Started: 12 November 2020 Not rewrite of anime
3K 188 25
FORMERLY I Only Intended To Work With The Dead, Not The Undead (Originally Posted on AO3 by yours truly, but I decided to post it here too!) It never...