Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

By AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' More

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

22: Light before Darkness

2.6K 79 61
By AmoreVessel

This would be harder than I thought..

Everyone in class 1-A was sitting patiently within their seats as Mr. Aizawa stood at the front of the class. The bags under his eyes looked worse than before and he looked both physically and emotionally exhausted. No one spoke a word.

"As you all know, a dear student of us has gone missing over the weekend. Karin Kirishima was officially pronounced gone on Friday night and no one has heard of her since. There's been practically no evidence of where me may have gone.... so if anyone here knows anything about it, speak up."

There was only silence. Eijirou, Shouto and Bakugou lowered their gazed and sealed their mouths for spilling any information as everyone else seemed shocked by the news. Iida raised his hand up instantly.
"Do they have any idea if it was a kidnapping or a runaway?"

"It was a runaway. Eijirou's parents are desperate for any information of their niece since they found that many of her clothes weren't in the drawers that night." He leaned against his desk and went through a stack of papers in his hands.

Mina and the other girls frowned, knowing that this had a huge affect on their teacher. Eijirou felt so much guilt by keeping his mouth shut, but this was the only way. Right?

"Whatever.... many of the pro heroes know of her absence so while you all are out for your internships, keep an eye out for her. If you somehow find anything based on her disappearance then notify your advisor immediately.."

He took a deep breath and pulled over his yellow goggles over his eyes. "You all are dismissed.."

***

Out of all of the teachers, Mr. Aizawa felt the most responsible for losing his most delicate student. The feeling sunk low in his chest as he hasn't gotten any sleep in the last few nights. He watched his other students leave the building with their pro heroes before the week started and started to head out on his own.

Karin was to take him up on the offer for the internship... so what made her change her mind?

Of course, all of the teachers were told of what happened between her and Neito Monoma, but he never would of guessed that she was capable of losing her cool like that. What ever he said to her must've truly cut deep. Karin was a sweet girl with high expectations of herself that she never would have hoped to reach. She was always vulnerable emotionally towards people and that's what scared him.

He blamed himself for possibly not doing enough for helping her out. Just because of her disability, he lowered her down from the rest of the class and treated her differently. She was excluded and felt like another burden..

He walked out into the open streets as he patrolled the city area. There were so many questions with no answers in his reach. She was naive and inexperienced, so she could've winded up in any of the slum areas of the surrounding area. She wouldn't be near UA for miles.

People passed him by with smile filled faces from seeing the Eraserhead hero, but he paid no attention to them. His goal was to hit up the darker sectors of he city.. maybe then he'd find any clues that the authorities haven't.

***

Karin's phone was completely destroyed. Dabi took a hammer and smashed it with one swing. The glass littered the kitchen counter as Karin frowned. "For now on, you're using my phone if you want to text and visit them."

She had written all the contacts that she wanted to keep so he'd transfer them to his phone. "Okay..... uh was that necessary?"

"Yes. If they fucking tracked you here, then so can anyone else. I'm not letting that happen again..." Hopefully that worked..

"Oh, okay." She gently took his phone and set in each number that she valued.

-Eiji

-Katsu 💥🤬

-Shouto ❄️🔥

-Mom

...

"Why do you still have that number?"

"I-I don't know... I...."

"Relax. It's just a question." He patted her back and examined the number. "This is the chiefs number, isn't it?"

When her mother was arrested and put into prison, the chief gave her his number as a special gift since she was so young. The Kirishima family knew him well as a good friend and he'd be the one to always get Karin a hold of her mother if needed.

But she's never called it. Not even once... it was just an odd sort of comfort for just-in-case scenarios.

"Yeah..."

"Alright..... anyways, are ya hungry?"

She slowly nodded as they looked through the fridge to find something to eat. "Damn I'm gonna have to run some errands. I'll get some hot chocolate for you and some pocky sticks. Then there's milk, ramen, eggs and such. Need anything else?"

"No thanks." She walked over to plop on the couch.

"Okay..I'll lock the door on my way out. Dont answer it for no one except me. I'll leave my phone here so you can text your buddies if need be."

"Thank you Dabi." He shoved on his coat and ran a hand through his black hair.
"I'll be back in about an hour." Just as soon as he said those words, the door was closed shut as she was left alone in the old apartment.

Now what do I do..?

She glanced down at the phone and sighed. Knowing now, they must've been at school. If she texted them, she'd be a bother, wouldn't she..
The guys did promise her that they'd keep her away as a promise but, would they stick to their word?

It was all so nerve wrecking..

Wait a minute...

The internships! Omg I practically forgot.. They won't be able to talk very much.. but it's worth a shot, right?

Karin glanced around the living room and landed on one of the newer stacks of books laying by the leather chair. It was always a mystery as to why Dabi collected so many; it might have been something to get his mind off things in the past. When she was little, he'd read to her often.

There'd be a few comics here and there scattered through the room but she dug through the stack, trying to find something interesting to read.

Horror, Nonfiction, Fiction, Romance..

"What is this?"

She stumbled upon a certain brown book lying in the bottom of the pile. It was an romance book of sorts but the bind along the book was old and worn out. Some pages were falling out as she picked it up and it looked as if it was once well made. It wasn't something for little kids either...

Let's just say..

It was meant for more mature readers.

***

God I went to the wrong agency!

Bakugou's day was going horribly wrong. His ash blonde hair was combed and brushed down to size instead of it being its usual spiky look. He hated it.
But not only that he he was forced to wear skinny jeans. He join the Best Jeanist hero agency since he was one of the top 5 most popular heroes on his internship list. Now he saw that all this guy wanted to do was "straighten up his act". It was worthless, and a waste of his time.

All day they were patrolling the streets of the surrounding city as fangirls trailed behind them constantly. To Katsuki, it seemed as if this pro hero was only in it for the attention. There was no action or any emergencies needed to be taken care of.

Oh, and don't forget about that time he made some kids cry too.

In all honesty, if he had the opportunity, he'd disappear from Best Jeanist the instant he turned his back on him.

And just as he was regretting his choices that day, his phone buzzed. Who the hell..?
He swiped open the screen to get a message from an unknown number.

Unknown [2:34 pm]: Hey Katsu!!😊

Katsu..? Wait a minute..

Katsu 💥 [2:35 pm]: Karin?

Unknown [2:35 pm]: Yup! How r u?

Oh my god she's such a nerd..

Name set to KK

KK [2:37 pm]: why KK??

Katsu 💥 [2:38 pm]: shut up. Shitty hair calls u that all the time anyways

KK [2:39 pm]: Why u calling Eiji that? 😂 His hair isn't that different from yours!

Katsu 💥 [2:40 pm]: His hair is entirely different from mine!

KK [2:40 pm]: lol

KK [2:41 pm]: anyways so I need help with something..

Katsu 💥 [2:42 pm]: oh god now what?

KK [2:44 pm]: so.... I kinda found a book and I don't know what it's talking about at all..

Soon Karin sent a picture directly to him. It would be a paragraph straight from the book itself, laying out an intimate scene of sorts..

Katsuki's eyes scanned the words and over time his jaw dropped as blush crossed over his face. A sex scene.. how great...

She's too innocent!!!

"Did I say that you can be on your phone, Bakugou?" His eyes shot up to see Best Jeanist stare him down with his hands on his hips. It was clear that the blush on his face was what set off his suspicion on the young boy. He raised a brow while Katsuki narrowed his eyes at the pro hero. "I'm just texting a friend damn it. Hold it."

The older man rolled his eyes. "You'll never learn at this rate."

Katsu 💥 [2:54 pm]: wtf Karin!! Where did you get that book??

KK [2:55 pm]: Dabi had this in the bottom of 1 of the piles of books in the living room. Is it bad?

Katsu 💥 [2:56 pm]: um sort of!! I'll explain it later!

KK [2:56 pm]: aww okay ;-; can I c u and Shouto today?

Katsu 💥 [2:57 pm]: tonight okay. Text Shouto and you can come to my house. My parents are going out on a fucking date anyways.

***

Somewhere else...

With bright days such as these, the sun still couldn't shine down in some of the darkest places of the slum sectors. Neighborhoods of the poor were playgrounds for villains, but their nest festered in the outskirts of Japan.

The League Of Villains.

A group that attacked the U.S.J in the beginning of the UA school year. Before Karin came into the school, class 1-A fought to survive in that situation before All Might came in to save the day. News of The League Of Villains breaking in on school campus hit the news big time...

But that wouldn't be the end for their games.

Tomura Shigaraki as you can say was second in command. He was an adult man with the mind of a child, but had a heart filled with bloodlust. For the most longest time, his plans were to take down the number one hero, All Might. But now there was a change of plans.

Behind him, stood a greater leader that held the brains of the operation.

All for One. He was All Mights greatest enemy and he convinced Shigaraki to hire a new villain to the mix. Or maybe two.

So at the moment, Tomura sat on a stool of a run down bar. The building from the outside looked abandoned but the League barricaded it up and claimed it as their own. His friend Kurogiri was busy mixing up alcohol for him to drink while two men stood by the entry door of the bar.

One of them was Stain himself; he was a blood thirsty killer that has been known to only slaughter "unworthy" heroes. He's passed judgment on people and hated pro heroes that only served for the fame and fortune of their jobs. He's been known for killing around 20 pro heroes in the past year or so.

But beside him was a dear friend of his. He was an older man with ash blonde hair that was uncombed and messy. His dull white eyes stared blankly around the bar. He looked well built and strong for his hair, but he was pale and seemed far more distant than his companion. An automatic assault rifle was strapped around his back also. He was named Kyoki.

(Hopefully I did a good job making this 😊)

"You were the ones that attacked U.A," Stain spoke.

Shigaraki nodded as he took his drink in hand. Stain and him talked about their roles on hero society, and quickly they saw how different they were from one another. Tomura was greedy and only wanted to kill All Might as proof for how fragile the world was. But Stain believed that he was one of the only few heroes that was worthy of fitting the title.

They didn't see eye to eye.

Kyoki crossed his arms and glanced over at Kurogiri who was only trying to convince Shigaraki to change his mind about Stain. He was observing silently behind his mask and left the two men uncomfortable.

Deep down, he knew that they were only wanting to use their new recruits for their own benefits. They were easy to read.

He took one look at Stain and shook his head subtly. The hero killer scowled at the villains before he drew out his blades. "No matter what you want to accomplish, it's only necessary to have conviction and desire."

In only a few swift moves, Kurogiri ended up with a cut on his arm before Stain was towering over Shigaraki. Both of his blades were against either side of his neck as he stood upon the bar counter. Kyoki only watched with an bored look. Seeing something like this wasn't anything knew.

Stain hated childish people like Shigaraki that only wanted to kill for fun.

Tomura remained still so his skin wouldn't cut against the blades as he ordered Kurogiri to take this guy out.

"I-I can't move...it must be the hero killers quirk!"

Stain rolled his eyes and drew the blade closer to the mans neck. "Trash like you should be purged."

Shigaraki was careful, but he swiftly grabbed one of Stains blades with the palm of his hand before disintegrating it with his quirk. Stains eyes widened before he jumped away. All that was left was his one blade while he held the rotting handle of the other.

"Heh... it seems like our goals oppose each other," Stain grinned.

Kurogiri glared at Stain before shifting his attention towards Kyoki. "And what about you? Do your morals oppose Shigaraki's as well?"

Silence.

The room hung heavy and an overwhelming sense of dread was lodged in Shigaraki's throat.

The man popped his knuckles and met his eyes with a menacing gaze. "My opinion is irrelevant. I'm only with Stain's word," he hissed. His voice was harsh, but it was weighed down- almost as if his throat was dry.

Stain acknowledged the man's loyalty and set aside his weapons. "People show their true colors when faced with death..... I was testing you both. So maybe you have some conviction after all...... we both want to change the present....

So let's see how you bloom."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

663K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
9.3K 531 6
๐œŠ๐œŠ๐œŠ. ๐™‘๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Š๐™‚๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€๐™ โœโ €โซโ €โ”€โ”€โ”€โ €โ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š— ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ซ๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. โž โ–ฐโ–ฐ โคท ๐Ÿ’– ห“ โŠน๏น…หš. โ€น a ๐™๐™–๐™ž๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ช...
232K 5.7K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...