Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

By AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' More

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
7: Envy
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

15: Dabi

3.2K 111 71
By AmoreVessel

Karin Kirishima got two detentions for her misconduct on school grounds. Almost everyone in class 1-A tried to defend against it and talked to the school staff since they all knew how Neito was.

Kirishima was pissed off again, startling the majority of the girls as well. Currently, it was still lunch time and almost all the girls were accompanying Karin as she sat in the main office. Principal Nezu frowned while Cementos stood next to his desk. "I'm sorry but that's school policy. She struck first.."

Eijirou clenched his jaw. "You kidding me? So it's just okay for him to go scot free after what he did to my cousin?!"
Mina frowned and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down.. it'll be okay. We don't even know of what he said since she won't talk about it.."

Nezu sighed. "I'm sorry, but she knocked him unconscious. I can't do anything more if he wasn't directly involved with harming another student."

Karin stared down at her feet with shame.

Todoroki and Bakugou bolted into the room by practically slamming open the door. Momo,
Mina, Tsu and Ochako stared at them with worried looks while Cementos bared his teeth. "We do not slam open doors!"

Both boys seemed out of breath for the most part but they ignored him. Todoroki went straight to Karin to check up on her. "There was a fight? What happened?"

Bakugou cracked his knuckles and glared at Principal Nezu. "Who hurt her?!"

Karin remained still while the staff members sighed. "It's far from that Katsuki. In fact, she hurt another student.."
Todoroki's eyes widened as he gazed down at her. "Is.... that true?"

Mina nodded. "Monoma came to her table when Midoriya and the others left. I didn't see much until the very end, but he must've said something that set her off.."

After a moment, a small grin spread on Katsuki's face. "Hah! Serves him right for what he-"

"Mr. Bakugou." Nezu's voice was stern but gentle. He took a sip from his small cup of tea and closed his eyes. "Right now, Neito Monoma is lying in Recovery Girls office for the meantime. When he wakes up, we'll check up on his health... but Eijirou, we will have to call your parents about this. Do you understand?"

His hands clenched into fists. "What about him?? He got beat because he decided to confront her first. Verbal abuse isn't okay either!!"

"Of course. And we'll be definitely contacting his parents as well about the whole ordeal."

Katsuki made a tsk sound with his tongue and stayed close to Karin. So did Todoroki. Karin looked up at both of them and sighed. "You know... you guys don't have to be here right?"

Todoroki rolled his eyes. "Im staying."

Bakugou nodded in agreement. Eijirou shook his head and rested a hand on her shoulder. "When will she have to serve the detentions?"

"Tomorrow and Wednesday."

"Fine." He grabbed her wrist and led her out of the office, leaving the rest of their friends and staff behind. Mina and Momo glanced at Bakugou.
"Remind us of why you care again," Momo hissed.

Katsuki bared his teeth and stomped past them to leave. "Fuck off."

"Language!!!"

He rolled his eyes and hurried to catch up with Kirishima while Todoroki did the same. Eijirou was a sweating mess and was beyond worried now. "Oh shit man.... th-this is bad. You've never attacked anyone before! What did he say to you??"

Karin yanked her hand away and avoided his eye contact. His eyes widened. "I-It doesn't matter anymore," she muttered.

Todoroki rubbed her back gently. "It does matter. Kirishima's only worried about you, Karin."
His touch left her confused. Part of her knew that he was still a tad bit upset for the question she asked earlier, but he was pushing it down. She crossed her arms and huffed. Bakugou noticed her blue irises changing to orange. That's new..

"Everyone should stop worrying then..." Her voice was kept low and she started walking off on her own to her next class. Eijirou could only watch and for the first time ever, he wasn't able to open up.

"Eijirou... I'm confused..." Bakugou and him looked back at Todoroki hesitantly. "I don't want to sound rude ...but with her emotional state and all... is she by chance-"

"Shut it." Eijirou waved a finger up to his lips to shush him. His expression was filled with remorse as he locked eyes with Bakugou and Todoroki.
"Don't say it. She's different- we get it now. She has learning disabilities. Bakugou already knows by now with her training. I recently found out too by Aizawa that her grades are slipping as well. But if I'm being honest, I never really wanted for her to come to this school in the first place. I don't see how she can be a hero, even though it may pain her if she finds out the truth..."

***

"What the hell happened to you?"

It was a late autumn night. Light frost covered the ground and yet, a small little girl sat outside with nothing on but light clothing and a dirty jacket. She was shaking and was caught crying into her knees. Around her, was a dark alleyway with garbage fluttering across the ground.

This was Karin at nine years old. Her father was already admitted to the hospital, because his symptoms were worsening. A villain attacked out on the streets with a severe poisoning quirk. The cells from his feet were slowly dying as it gradually moved up to his legs. He would only have a year left with his family..

But she wasn't told anything about it- only that he was sick.

Before her, stood a tall fourteen year old boy with ocean blue eyes and black spiky hair. Dark purple scars hung under his eyes and on the lower half of his face. He looked well built, but sort of concerned when he gazed down at her.

She sniffled and looked back up at him with a red face from crying. The cold nipped at her nose and ears. "My daddy's sick... h-he's in the hospital," she sobbed.

He bent down to her level and took off his dark jacket. It was soon wrapped around her while he was left in a white T shirt. The fabric smelled like burnt wood and light cologne. "Why are you out here?"

Her lips quivered. "Mom didn't want me around. Sh-shes angry.." He took in her appearance and zipped up the jacket on her. She felt much better and decided to put the hood over herself as well to help her ears.

"You shouldn't be out here like this. This sector is dangerous- not to mention that it's freezing outside." He gently took her hands to started to warm them up by using his quirk.

This boy possessed a blue fire capability.

The instant touch of his skin on her palms sent heat through her entire body. Karin stopped shivering and smiled sadly at him. "Thank you.."

He nodded with a dry chuckle and stood up with their hands still locked together. She was wearing leggings and a t shirt underneath the two jackets she wore. "Do you even know where you are at right now?"

She shook her head. The sector was dark and filled with hostile or sketchy people. Many bars lined the streets as the smell of alcohol and grilled food filled the air. She was beyond terrified.

He sighed and gently picked her up into his arms. At first, she went stiff, not completely sure if it was okay or not. But when she looked into his aura, he seemed calm and concerned for her well being. He was kind and was a good person.. for the most part.
"Do you know where your home is?"

She shook her head. "I-I don't want to go home," she cried. "Momma's scary and my daddy's not able to come back!"

She rested her head on his shoulder and cried silently as he held her in his arms. This was a tad bit strange to him- with the circumstances that he was in alone.

He's never once saw a child alone in these streets.. so why now?

He patted her back and raised the temperature of his body a bit more so she'd be kept warm. "It'll be okay. It's late out.... are you hungry?"

She slowly nodded.

"Okay. Would it be alright if I brought you back to my place and got you something to eat? I'm afraid someone will snatch you up if you stay out here any longer."

Her stomach growled as she hugged him gently. "It's okay."
He sighed and started walking down the alley way. He light footsteps were barely audible for her to hear and she relaxed herself in his grasp. Whoever he was, he was comforting.

She closed her eyes and let a few more tears danced down her cheeks. "What's your name mister?"

A soft smile came to his lips. "Dabi."

Karin missed him. For the most longest time, she was a close friend to him. She could never forget that night he found her..

And there she was now, walking down the hallways of UA academy, wishing that she could see him again. Ever since she moved in with Eijirou's family, she never had the chance to see him again. Before, her mother would go off to work, leaving her home for hours at a time; she'd be left with no choice but to let Dabi visit.

He found out about her mother's schedule over time and came to her house often. Dabi was like a brother to her.. and Eijirou never knew about it.

She often wondered of who he truly was or if he had a family of his own, but she never got the truth from him.

When hearing the silence of the hallways around her, her thoughts drew closer and closer to darkness. Everyone knew now of what she was: a freak. With what happened in the cafeteria, she would now be treated differently. Todoroki, Bakugou and the others would soon leave her, wouldn't they?

She was terrified of being alone again..

Her father left. Her cat did. Her mother abandoned her and left her at Eijirou's .. and now this.
People would turn against her and she wouldn't have the chance to take any of it back. Even with the training that Bakugou offered, she felt weak. Mr. Aizawa would be ashamed of her..

All of her thoughts swirled around her and soon she was left having another panic attack. Her lung felt as if they weren't getting enough oxygen and her grey eyes shot out their tears. Her body was shaking as her hands raked through her hair.

The girls bathroom at the time was her only place to hide..

But soon enough, she pulled out her phone and texted her aunt. She made a mistake of coming back. All that she wanted now was to come home..

(This probably looks so horrible! I'm so sorry XD. I'm trying to learn how to draw perspectives and anatomy better)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
213K 6.4K 28
DISCLAIMER: IT WAS WRITTEN IN 2015! I WAS 12 OK! SO DON'T JUDGE MY WRITING! :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...
220K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
3.9K 134 9
"Where she goes, he goes. If she were to jump off a cliff into freezing water with the consistency of concrete, he'd follow her. They're attached at...