Hidden Colors|| [Bakugou x Oc]

By AmoreVessel

!!DISCONTINUED!! Warning: Strong language, Suicidal themes, Mature Content, and I'm not the best writer ^-^' More

!DISCONTINUED!
1: First Day
2: Movie Date
3: A Small Crush
4: Detention
5: School Project
6: Presentations
8: Scars
9: Disappointment
10: Fist Fight
11: Nightmares and Early Mornings
12: Cats, Calls, and Training
13: Hero Names
14: Neito Monoma Gets His Ass Beat
15: Dabi
16: Reunion With Old Friends
17: Karin Kirishima: Missing
18: Rescue Mission
19: All Of It Is Just Talk, Right?
20: A Wanted Kiss
21: Bringing Up the Past
22: Light before Darkness
23: More Fighting
24: Now Its My Turn
25: Stain, Blood, and Bullets
26: Getting Answers
27: Karin Kirishima: Found
28: Glass and Burn Marks
29: Will You Just Listen?
30: Memories
31: The UA Traitor
32: Ryo Kirishima
33: Reunion [Flashback]
34: Gifts
35: From Good to Bad
36: Final Exams (Pt. 1)
37: Final Exams (Pt. 2)
38: The Abuse of Shouto Todoroki
39: The Stalking
40: Connections
41: Kyoki's Return
42: Its My Way Or The Highway
43: Where Did You Go?
44: Fly Me To The Moon
45: I Love Him
46: Not Friends, We Were "Brothers"
47: Hot Springs [Camp pt. 1]
48: Here We Go Again [Camp pt. 2]
49: Lust [Camp pt. 3]
50: Kidnapped [Camp pt. 4]
51: Trapped with Heartache
52: We Just Want To Talk
What the Hell.. [3k Special!]
53: Panic Attacks
54: You're Just Like Him
55: The Beast in Roses
56: Painful Guilt
57: Having Determination, Lacking Energy
58: The Consequences of Rebellion
59: The Torture of Being "Quirkless"
60: Big News and Finding Truths
61: It's All A Trap
62: Showdown
63: Im Right Here
64: You Thought You Could Escape?
65: She Cant Be Saved... Because I Am Here
66: Trauma
67: A Cruel Reality
68: The Last Goodbye
[Book 2] Preview
[About the Author] +Extra!
[Book 2] The Second Preview
BOOK TWO IS OUT!
Promotional Chapter
Yikes... [Manga Spoilers]

7: Envy

4.8K 197 61
By AmoreVessel

May have spelling errors! I'm so sorry lol

What the fuck is her problem?

Karin sat with Todoroki today at lunch. They decided to sit at Deku's table and even Kirishima joined them!
Bakugou was fueling with rage as he, Sero and Kaminari were the only ones left at the table. They grinned at him. "Heh, so you lost your best friend and his cousin. Not to mention that Mina is sitting with Jirou's table as well."

Katsuki glared at them and slammed his hand upon the table. "You idiots!" Kaminari backed down and picked at his food. "Eh, Kirishima was a loss but his cousin was a kill of joy."

Sero rolled his eyes. "Pfft. You're saying that because you didn't make it with her on that movie date." Kaminari blushed.
"No! I mean have you seen the way she acts? She's too shy and sensitive. She's not my type!"

Sero brought out his phone. "Nah. I think it's cute. She's a sweet girl and you guys just bring people like her down." Kaminari glanced over at his screen and saw him texting Karin.

Sero: Hey, u ok?

Read 11:48 am

Sero glanced over at Karin to see her burying her face into her phone. But to his disappointment, she decided not to answer. She shoved the phone away in her purse before burying her face into her arms that rested on the table.
Bakugou rolled his eyes and kept eating. "The damn freak won't answer, numb nuts."

Kaminari rolled his eyes and brought out his own phone. Part of him felt agitated for his failed attempt to get with Karin and so he decided to pass the time by playing on his phone. Bakugou stared daggers at her and he popped his knuckles. How could she just so up so late in the year and already take everyone away??

Todoroki noticed Karin's unease today and he tapped her shoulder. "Why aren't you eating?" She only shrugged and slid her tray before him as an offer.
"I'm not hungry.."

***

Of course, no matter how many times her friends pestered her about it, she didn't eat. She lost her appetite a long tome ago and she felt as if everyone was taunting her. As she walked through the halls, there were always glimpses of negative emotions towards her. It was like seeing splotches of color around people's body and eyes. Each emotion was linked to a specific color and sometimes, they were just intoxicating, it made her nauseous.

Class 1-A was supposed to meet back at homeroom for the remainder of the day but she paused when she saw a certain ash blonde in the hallway. The guy was at his locker, texting on his phone.

There was so just much anger and frustration embedded within him. Her eyes turned purple as she faced the floor and made her way to walk around him.

Yeah that was a no go. Soon a rough hand grabbed her shoulder and prevented her from walking any further. A shudder ran down her spine and she turned to come face to face with a pair of Crimson eyes. "K-Katsuki?"
He clenched his jaw and made her face him more as he yanked her shoulder back.

"Are you trying to piss me off?" Her eyes widened and she instantly shook her head. There was something else she felt within him.
Envy? No.... it can't be. There's also confusion and pain..

"What made you think that you could just take half of the table away like that huh?? And if you think that this innocent act you're pulling up will work on me then you're dead wrong!!"

Tears struck her vision and her hands starting shaking. For a split second, his eyes widened at how fast she was able to cry. "You're such a crybaby! Answer me!" He smacked the books and papers out of her hands and grabbed her shirt collar.
"What makes you think that you're better huh??"

Karin was crying more and she felt trapped. If she used her quirk again, she'd get in trouble with Mr. Aizawa and the others. She couldn't risk getting into another detention again, could she? "S-Stop it!"
He slammed her head back against the locker, making her cry out in pain. Was no one around?! Why won't anyone help me!!

At last, before anything else happened, she lashed out blindly. Her fist raised back and lunged forward before hitting his chest. Bakugou slid back a few feet as the air was shot out of his lungs. She leaned against the locker and cupped her hands over her mouth. "I-I'm Sorry!"

He bared his teeth and stomped closer to her before forming sparks in the palms of his hands. "Not bad. But you need work!!" He landed a punch to her stomach with a small blast of his quirk. She started to panic as pain flood her body. He was going to strike again but soon she grabbed his wrist and clung onto his arm. Calm down!!
Bakugou growled. "What the fuck!? Don't touch me you-!"

His eyes widened as her quirk went to action. His body slowly relaxed and soon he collapsed to his knees just like on the first day of school. She still clung onto him and was shivering in fear as she kept pulling the strings of his aura. His once tempered emotion slowed down to a soft comforting feeling. She planted the emotion in his mind and he stared at the floor blankly.

"W-What is this?" Soon tears formed in his own eyes as he finally became compliant. Karin sighed in relief and still clung onto him.

"What's going on?"

She glanced over his shoulder to see Izuki running towards them. "Kacchan! What did you do??" Karin didn't dare to releases him and soon Katsuki leaned his head upon her shoulder. The act startled her for a moment but soon she realized of how calm he felt. His eyes were closed shut and her quirk enabled him to be in an almost dream like state.

Izuki frowned as his eyes darted towards the tears on her cheeks. "Karin... what happened?" Her lips quivered and she felt awful again. This is my fault again... isn't it?

***

Kirishima clenched his jaw when he saw the bruise that was left on Karin's stomach. At the time, he was in Recovery girl's office since Izuki brought Karin and Bakugou there. She laid on the bed while Bakugou sat next to her. She refused to let him out of her grasp since she knew that he'd probably attack her again if she didn't keep his temper down.

"That idiot," Kirishima hissed. He hugged Karin tightly and glared at Bakugou who was still lost in a daze. "Karin let him go."

She shook her head and kept her hand attached to his shoulder. "N-no..."

"Karin. I'm not playing these games!" More tears flooded her vision and Izuki couldn't bare the sight. "Kirishima please..."

Karin hesitated but she finally let him go before sitting up to dig through her school bag. She pulled out Izuki's composition notebook and handed it to him quickly before standing up from the bed. She was making her way to the door but Eijirou stopped her. "Sit down! You need to be healed man!"

She swatted his hands away and rushed out. Her nerves were on edge and she faced away from everyone as she tried to leave as soon as possible.

Katsuki slowly snapped out of his trance and looked around the room. Everyone was glaring at him. Recovery girl crossed her arms. "You're no Hero Bakugou for what you did to Karin!"

Izuki sighed and left the room to chase after Karin while Eijirou stepped closer to him. "What the hell is your problem Bakugou??"

Katsuki clenched his jaw and was about to retaliate but he noticed that she wasn't around. Where-

Smack!!

Kirishima slapped him across the face, making Recovery girl stiffen in her chair. Katsuki's eyes widened and never in his life has he seen his friend do this. He was pissed.

"If you ever touch or hurt her again, I will break your hands! Do you understand me?!?"

Katsuki stared at him with confusion and shock for a second before his expression turned to rage. "Whatever.."

Karin almost made it out the main doors by the time Izuki got caught up to her. She was a mess with her tears and he hugged her tightly. "I'm so sorry about this.."
She froze up within his grasp and she buried her face into his shoulder. "W-why does he hate me..?"

He frowned and rubbed her back. "If... it makes you feel any better, he hates me too. He's just like this and I don't know why.... he's been this way ever since he got his quirk."

She noticed that he still held the notebook in his hand while he hugged her and part of her still felt bad for having it for so long. She wiped her tears away and once again he noticed that her eyes were blue. "I better get going...."

"Well why don't I walk you home?" Izuki and her glanced over to see Todoroki walking towards them. He seemed confused as to why she was crying and he knew something was up. "What happened? Why are you crying..?"

Karin felt her throat tighten again and she yanked out of Izuki's arms. She shoved the door open and made her escape in hopes that Todoroki wouldn't see her like this. Why me..?

Why this..?

I am pathetic aren't I?

"Karin wait!" Todoroki's tone was startling but it only made her walk faster. She could feel her blood run cold as the sound of his footsteps behind her and soon his arms pulled her back in a tight embrace. She struggled against it and started to cry again. "Stop it! J-just don't!"

But he wouldn't. He hugged her tightly and waited for her to calm down. There was no use of fighting against him. "Tell me what happened..."
Her breaths were short and shaky as her face was buried into his collarbone. Her cheeks heated up from the contact but at the same time, she felt embarrassed. He's angry at her again... but deep down, she knew that Bakugou was hurting too. There was a true reason for his lashing out and she felt ashamed to have caused it.

Todoroki glanced around to keep track of their surroundings. They were outside and the air was chilly and cold. Karin wasn't wearing a jacket so she must've forgot hers in her locker. He slowly started to use his left side to keep up the air between them. Karin's eyes widened at the feeling. He's using his left side...

She looked up at his heterochromatic eyes and examined him for a moment. Warmth... Empathy and compassion. He's drawn to me... Around his body she sensed so many deep emotions; if she didn't have the quirk, he would've been so well at hiding it.

But why a useless girl like me...?

He sighed and realized that she wouldn't talk. "Fine.... but I'm walking you home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370K 15.4K 57
[ʜɪs ᴇʏᴇs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ's, ᴀs ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇғᴛ ʜɪs.] Studying, constantly uptight, unable to let loose. But Tenya didn't see it that way...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
9.3K 531 6
𝜊𝜊𝜊. 𝙑𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙊𝙂𝘼𝙈𝙀 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙍 ❜⠀❫⠀───⠀❝ 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚. ❞ ▰▰ ⤷ 💖 ˓ ⊹﹅˚. ‹ a 𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙠𝙮𝙪...
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...