Can't hate you || e.d

Por chaoscupid

"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️ Más

👄 IMPORTANT 👄
Plot
Wrong people
Daddy's home
Mr. Dolan
Teasing
Mysterious bags
Freedom
Imagination
The gang
Babygirls CEO
Sorry Charlie
Cold water
I hate you
His own bad
Alarm
The truth
Next try
Sun and moon
Playing games
Can't hate you
Daddy and Babygirl
YGC
Gunshot
Moon and Sun
Cotton candy
Love
Happy Birthday
Venice beach
Best present
The call
The Joker
Signals
Hurting
Pain
Grayson
Coco
Drugs and Alcohol
Confrontations
A great mom
Too late
Panic
Charlie's angel
Daddy is back
Lust
Winter magic
Charlie and Josh
Tears of effort
I do
A baby
+
Years and Years
Dean
Attraction
Bad boys
Daddy's little princess
Confusion
Kidnapper
Blue Ferrari
Lovely candy
Kisses
Issues
Between us
Trouble
Questions over questions
Cool mom
Her story
The scary parts
Fuck enemies
More pain
Broken pieces
Only a little love
Mr Collins
Good luck Sun
Two sides
Daddy issues 2.0
Fightclub
Dark Moon
Healing words
Double trouble
Charm
Anxiety
Nightmares
A little space
Hennessy and heartbreaks
Storms
Disappointment
Birthday parties
Party crashers
Girls
Forgive him
Memories
Love in person
Creeping
Mother and daughter
Runaway
Danger
Late night tattoos
Inked scars
"you"
"..and me"
'How about protecting me from yourself?'
Endgame
I cant hate you
Promises
Nostalgia
Wrong words
Unlucky child
Don't give up
Worth it
Grayson's son
Little lion
Teams
Parallel universe
The game
Team comeback
Fake friends
First lesson
Why do you hate me so much?
Bad daddy
Impressions
Mom talk
New beginning
Surprising reunion
Heavy past
Broken pieces everywhere
Different worlds
Snitch
It wasn't real
First heartbreak
Stars in her eyes
Roses, love and cars
Bombs
Real enemies
Creeping
Loop
Protective
World war III
Aggressive love
We're only friends
Leave with granny
Butterflies
Running away from love
'Ann'
First step
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery
Strange
Reality
Mother
Acceptance
Happy Halloween
Black
Big wounds
Sunshine
It's time to wake up
Solving mysteries
Dangerous ideas
The new leader
Horny mess
Playing with fire
Trouble everywhere
Quick steps
Guilt
Hard work pays off
A girl is a gun
Catching the past
Friends don't lie
New friendships
Mixed feelings
Harsh softness
Positive Negative
Thorns
Silence
Fate
Snitches
Cloudy skies
A home
Silver
Can't hate
Time
Lovely
Red pumps
Demons
Real secrets
Everything for love
Invasion of privacy
Heat
Endless pain
Hope (END)

Awful jokes

1.6K 55 100
Por chaoscupid

Moon

It took aunt Charlie five minutes to came back. She was running and totally out of breath. Eyes wide open she said "He woke up." trying to catch her breath and my heart skipped a beat.

I looked at uncle Josh, also eyes wide open, not believing her words and he looked at me the exact same way and then I started running back inside as fast as I could..

Y/n

He gasped in pain and furrowed his eyebrows. He looked really really irritated while I stopped breathing and also couldn't feel my heart beating at all.. I was just looking at him, totally shocked and frozen while he was trying to breathe normally. He seemed like he ran a marathon..

When he got himself back together and started breathing normally again I was still totally frozen, not able to move an inch.

The nurses froze too. They looked at him as surprised and shocked as me and in the next second they ran to get the doc. I swallowed and started breathing again..

He seemed like he didn't know where he was.. like he was totally confused, asking himself why he was laying there. I was dying to find out what he was thinking, feeling and if he was still in pain but the knots in my tongue were making it impossible for me to talk. I couldn't get a word out and I didn't know what to say first.. I just kept holding his hand without even being aware of it because I couldn't feel any part of my body.

I was afraid that he would be overwhelmed if I would ask him something or do anything else but he didn't seem like he would be overwhelmed. He seemed more like nothing happened at all.. like he just woke up from a normal nap. He didn't look exhausted or hurt.. only a little tired.. that was making me worry. Like a lot. Nobody could be so chill after waking up from a coma..

A million thoughts were running through my head and then everything stopped.. he looked at me.

He blinked a few times and slowly furrowed his eyebrows.. he looked up and down at me like he was trying to notice something and I could feel how he slowly let my hand go and I got nervous.. I swallowed and he finally started to talk..

"Excuse me.." he said and I could feel my eyes burning.. I needed to hold my tears back.. how raspy, deep and raw his voice was made me so happy. Hearing his voice made me happy. It made my whole body shiver. I missed his voice so much and I wanted to hug him so bad but I was afraid that I would hurt him.

"Ethan I-.." I started with a shaking voice and tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks but he cut me off and asked "Who are you?".

And that was when my entire world just collapsed and my heart dropped to the seed of the earth.

My jaw dropped and I froze while he was looking at me, totally confused and irritated. I could feel my heart beating all over my body and the room started spinning.. my whole body just gone cold.. I thought I was dying.

He couldn't do this.. this couldn't be happening.. he couldn't be serious but he also couldn't be joking like this just after waking up from a coma. It's not like he got the time to think of something like that.. and besides that, he would've never done that..

Anxiety started crawling up my body and wrapping its huge, thick arms around me.. I started breathing faster and before I could say anything I could hear the door open again.

Moon entered and ran towards us.. he was out of breath and just as shocked as Charlie was a few minutes ago..

I didn't know what to do. I wasn't sure if it was real or if I was dreaming and I was scared.. scared about this all.. scared that Moon was going to find out and blame himself more but I couldn't stop him.

"Dad.." he said with a shaking voice. He was totally emotional... I put my hand on his stomach to hold him back. He looked at me.. he was confused and I could see the tears of happiness in his eyes..

"Dad?" Ethan asked, trying to push himself so he could sit up and now I could see that he was in pain. His face gave the pain away.

I wanted to help him or tell him to lay down instead of pushing himself since it could be dangerous for him to move like this. It was too early. Well that was what I would've done in a normal situation.. but I was too shocked. I was frozen.. I felt like I fell into a deep hole.. it was getting darker and darker..

"I.. I'm only twenty four and I'm not really planning on having a son.." he said eyes wide open, just as shocked as us and I started shaking. Twenty four.. that was before he met me.. I was overwhelmed and irritated. He had to be kidding.. I could feel the pain in my heart.. I thought I was going to get a heart attack. This was too much for me. I couldn't breathe.

"Mom, what is he saying?l Moon asked me. He was angry and afraid. His eyebrows were furrowed and his fists were clenched. He was getting mad and I couldn't tell him to come down..

"She's your mom?" Ethan asked and we both looked at him. He seemed just as confused as us.. maybe even a little scared and overwhelmed.. I knew it would be overwhelming for him but I didn't think I would have breathing problems instead of being happy because he woke up.

Then he slowly ran his hands over his face and held onto his head, as if he was totally stressed.. "This is too much.." I heard him mumble and with every second my world got even tinier.. each word of his made everything worse

I took a step back.. "What am I even doing here?" Ethan started panicking. He seemed scared...

I was so close to run out of the room. I was close to have a mental breakdown..

Then he looked at us both.. he looked like he wanted to say something.

"If I'm your dad.. and she's your mom... that would mean that she's my wife.." he said towards Moon, pointing at me, struggling to remember. Then he raised a brow and looked like he was thinking about a million things..

I was waiting.. dying to find out what he was thinking about.. maybe he didn't lose his memory.. maybe he just got a black out and it was going to be okay after he got himself back together and he was going to remember.

Nothing made sense.. he was totally awake.. he didn't seem like he was in pain, he was talking clearly, he seemed fine.. but he didn't remember anything

"Damn she fine.. I got good taste.." he said looking down at me and smirking softly. My heart broke into a million pieces because he really couldn't recognize me.. the tears of happiness turned into tears of pain and grief..

I put my hand on my chest because I couldn't take it anymore.. I couldn't believe it.. my husband wasn't remembering me.. he couldn't remember anything that we've done together.. he couldn't remember his own children.. this must've been what they called nightmares. I was so glad that Sun wasn't here because she would've been broken to the core.

I looked at Ethan again and he looked like he was suppressing a big smile.. I looked at Moon and he looked like something hit him right into his face.. he didn't say anything, just like me..

Just when I thought I was going to faint I heard him laugh. I looked at him and I've never seen him laughing this hard.

I felt this weird feeling in my stomach.. this hole in my chest.. my hands were still shaking and I felt the weight fall off my shoulders.

"You asshole.." I said with such a deep and rough voice that was filled with anger and pain. He just kept laughing and I clenched my jaw and fists so extremely that I could feel my veins popping up.

"You should've seen your face! 'Excuse me. Who are you?'" he said imitating himself and started laughing again, as if he was going crazy. I could see the tears of laughter and joy rolling down his cheeks.. I furrowed my eyebrows and started breathing faster.

"ARE YOU STUPID? WHAT KIND OF JOKE IS THIS? FREAK!" I screamed at him with all my anger and he tried to get himself back together but he bursted out in laughter again. This was so fucking unfair... if I would've done that to him, he would've killed me.

"God, I wish I would've filmed you both!" he said and I looked at Moon. His eyebrows were furrowed as well and he looked like he was going to cry.

"Come here buddy." he said waving Moon towards him and he slowly started to walk towards him.. he looked so broken and so scared. He didn't even realize what just happened.

"I thought you forgot me.." he quietly said, with a cracking voice, crying, while Ethan hugged him tightly. That bastard scared him so extremely.. and me.. I was so going to kill him. He deserves it so hard.

"I could never."« he said and let him go. How could he just do that so easily? I knew he had some acting skills but I didn't know he was this good. I never assumed he would pull something like that on us.

My blood was boiling and I was close to explode or attack him. I didn't know if I should attack him or if I should kiss and hug him because he was actually back and fine.

"As soon.. as you'll get out of here.. you'll pay for this.. SERIOUSLY WHO THE HELL DOES THIS?" I asked not being able to control myself.

He just kept smirking totally proud of himself. Then he bit his lower lip and used his raspy voice on me "Come here..". I crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Do you know how pissed I am right now? Do you know what you've done to me? And to Moon? This is not funny!" I was completely serious. He just gave me that look. That 'come-on-we-both-know-exactly-that-you've-missed-me-too-babygirl-you-can't-be-mad-at-me-you're-dying-to-hug-me' look.

"Okay first of all, it's not like I've been shot in my chest for the first time and second, I got injuries right here and not on my head.." he said pointing at his chest. He had a point. But that was still not enough for me to forgive him or understand this all.

"Seriously. This was not funny. Don't ever do that again!" I clenched my jaw. He rolled his eyes and said "Alright I won't.. now get your pretty ass over here."

I didn't move an inch for a few seconds until I couldn't control it anymore and quickly walked towards him. I hugged him as tight as I could and all my anger disappeared. Love, homesickness, desire and happiness filled my body.

The way he was holding me made me feel so much better and it make me forget about all the bad things that happened in these past days. He fixed my broken parts in less than two seconds.. everything in me healed.. I was so glad about him being fine, no matter what a goof he was..

"I missed you so much.." he whispered into my ear and I had to smile. For some reason I got emotional again. A tear rolled down my cheek... "I missed you too.." I said and slowly let him go. I cleared my throat and Moon came closer.

"How does it come that you're this energetic? How is this possible? Aren't you in any pain?" he asked and Ethan laughed again but this time more calmly.

"Son, I am in pain but I'm not a pussy who's gonna make it obvious and just like I said it's not the first time I've been shot..." he answered totally proud of himself. I couldn't believe what kind of human being he was... but I knew that there was more behind this all..

"I'll be fine." he added and I could see how Moon looked away, totally embarrassed and sad. That made me worry. I knew what he was thinking and feeling.. that hurt..

"I kept blaming myself." Moon finally admitted after a little silence and I felt my stomach drop because it made me really really sad. I knew how much he was blaming himself because he took the bullet for him but he should've known that he would do it over and over again even if he wouldn't be sure if he would make it.

"You know exactly I would never let you get hurt. I'd rather die than see you getting hurt. I'm your dad. Of course I'll take the bullet for you." he gave him a death stare. He was completely serious and my anger disappeared completely.

I loved how much he loved his family.

I wiped my tears away and took a deep breath, thanking god for bringing him back even if he gave me a heart attack..

"YO WHAT?" I heard Josh's voice and turned around. He's already entered the room and looked like he just saw a ghost. Then he started shaking and Ethan yelled "Boooii! HE BACK!" popping the B and Josh ran towards him and hugged him, not minding if he would hurt him or not but obviously Ethan wasn't caring about it either. He was just glad to have his bro back. Their love was something else. They were truly brothers.

"I wish you would've been so happy to see me!" I said when Josh let him go and in that moment Ethan bursted out in laughter again because I reminded him of earlier. "I gotta tell you what I've done to them!" he said towards Josh totally proud of himself, as if it should be something he should be proud of. I just rolled my eyes.

Sun

Blake left a while ago so I covered Dean with a blanket and turned the tv on to watch a Netflix movie. I was watching 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' but all I could think of was dad.

I was worrying so much that I was about to lose my mind. He needed to wake up as soon as possible because I was missing him and I needed him so much..

I never thought something like this could happen to any of us, even after the showdown with Dean's dad. I never thought it could be so easy to eliminate somebody or get hurt like that so fast.

I was trying my best to not think about it because it was making me sad but there was nothing I could do against these thoughts. I couldn't imagine what mom and Moon were doing.. I needed them.. did they need me?

I knew mom didn't want me to come because I would get way too emotional and worry so much that I would die.. but I wanted to be with them and support them. We were family. That was what we needed to do.

I sighed and thought about crawling next to Dean when my phone started ringing.

When I saw Moons name on the display I almost jumped up and got a heart attack. I picked my phone up and almost let it fall before I could even answer the call because my hands were shaking, as if I was on the North Pole without any clothes on, but when I finally got to answer the call, I didn't let him greet me and asked "How is he? Is the surgery over? Did he make it? What are the docs saying and why didn't you text me back, I was dying of worry!"

I sounded angry and worried and I realized how fast my heart was beating. I got anxious.. I forgot that this also could be a bad call.. that made me go crazy.

"Sun, he woke up." he said and I felt how fast my blood was bumping straight to my brain and my heart exploded into a million pieces of happiness. I could feel it burning behind my eyeballs. Holding my smile back was impossible.

"Are you serious?? I'm coming!" I said and hung up before giving him the chance to tell me to stay at home and not come.

I almost jumped on Dean and screamed "DEAN! WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" totally hysterically, shaking him to wake him up. He opened his eyes immediately, like a robot, with clenched fists and furrowed eyebrows, ready to fight somebody an that actually and me worry because he was strained even when he was sleeping.. or he was worried because I woke him up like that. Of course I felt really bad about it because he was sleeping so tight, cozy and comfortable but I couldn't wait anymore, I just needed him.

When he looked at me he seemed relieved and rubbed his eyes. He didn't get much sleep and I was really sorry but I was too happy to let him sleep. I was smiling like a fool and I was going to let him sleep later.

"He woke up!" I said, totally energetic and motivated, trying to hold my tears back because the world didn't seem so grey anymore. I was dying to go to that hospital and see him.

Dean looked at me eyes wide open and I could see the sparkles in his eyes. He was as happy as me. "SWEAR!" he screamed and I nodded, swearing. I wrapped my arms around him and he pulled me closer. I couldn't hold my tears back.

I let him go when I got a message. He sent me the hospital that they were in so I stood up and so did Dean. We put our jackets on and got straight to his car. I loved that I didn't need to ask him to drive me or come with me.

He was always like this and I appreciate that.. how he was with me even during bad times.. how he was helping and comforting me..

During the whole ride I thanked god over and over again. I couldn't wait to see him and I was already so nervous that I started shaking again.

When we arrived I could see Moon already standing in front of the entrance, waiting for us since this wasn't a normal hospital and we needed him to show us around so we wouldn't get lost.

When I got off the car I ran towards him and hugged him as tight as I could and m it felt so good to hug my brother... I hated how we were apart in a situation like this. We needed to stick together. He always made me feel like he had my back and I wanted him to know that I had his.

We entered and walked upstairs together. It was more something like a small clinic. Not really crowded and normal. I could see that the people and nurses here weren't normal either.

It was like they were special.. more like elite.. that made me feel comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time, so I tried to concentrate on dad and when we finally entered a room at the end of one of the hallways in block a and he was sitting there on a bed, I could feel my heart racing and the tears coming back.

I ran towards him and hugged him without remembering that he got shot and that I could hurt him. I pulled away immediately when he flinched a little bit. I looked at him. "God, dad I'm sorry!" I said and my voice was shaking a lot.

Some of his team members were also there too. I looked at him and he looked at me. He was smiling softly but I could see that look in his eyes.. I could see what he was thinking.

"It doesn't matter.." he said softly and pulled me into a closer hug.. this hug.. was so different..

We've never really hugged each other like that and I had to admit that I never realized how much I needed it.. I never knew it would make me feel so comfortable and great.. it was different.. and I never wanted him to let me go. I felt like the little Sun who always had a good relationship with her dad... I wanted to keep that going on from now on..

I backed off when a tear rolled down my cheek.. and I saw that his eyes were red because he was trying to not cry so hard.. I smiled and looked at him. He seemed so fit and alright that I was almost worried because it didn't seem normal. I thought he would be totally in pain and exhausted but he seemed like always.

I quickly sat down next to him and held his hand. "How are you?" I asked. My quiet voice was still shaking. He squeezed my hand and answered "I'm okay.. thank you.. you know for what.." he said with that smile and I got a little confused.

When he kept looking at me like that it finally hit me and I had to chuckle. I smiled and quickly nodded, knowing what he meant. It was me. And he knew that. He knew that very very well. And so did I...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

174K 1.5K 25
Imagines of Ethan and Grayson Dolan. All imagines are written by me :) sorry my writing sucks btw
262K 4.7K 100
just some more imagines about ethan and grayson as dads :) --- PART ONE AND THREE UP NOW ((:
966K 27.8K 31
New phone, who dis? You texted me first so idk Oh yeah. You're so stupid ©Madison Hotzel
344K 5.4K 110
i wanted to write some so i did. i also put them in a book. [unedited] [completed]