Affection ( Connor x Reader )...

By NoOneNoticedMe

" I told you I don't want this stupid piece of plastic working with me and ( Y/n )! " you heard him Yell. " H... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(M)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24(M)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40(M)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50(M)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3.2
Extra 3.3 (M)
Extra 4
Announcement

Extra 3

850 28 0
By NoOneNoticedMe

Connor's POV:

I came home from work and saw (Y/n) and the kids passed out on the couch. I smiled and walked up to them. I kissed Asta's head and Scarlets. I looked at (Y/n) and blushed slightly and gave her a quick kiss. I laughed a little and carried the kids to the room and tucked them in.

I picked up (Y/n) and carried her into the room and set her down on the bed. I tucked her in and I felt a tug on my sleeve. "Connor.." I heard her mumble. I smiled and got into bed with her.
I snuggled her into my chest. "Night love" I whisper in her ear.

--Morning-- 

I felt someone jumping me. "Ugh.." I groan as I opened my eye's to see Asta jumping on me. 
"Daddy isn't fair!" He yells. I looked at him confused. "What?" I ask. "You slept with Mommy" He says with frustration. I smirk and kiss (Y/n). "but Mommy is mine" He frowns and clenches his fists.

He hits me "no mommy is mine!!" He says with anger and tears in his eyes. 
"Stop it you too!" I hear (Y/n) yell at us. I sigh and get up. Asta looks down and runs out of the room. I sigh "I don't know what I'm going to do" I say and look over at you. "Just tell him I'm his so he can stop" She says. I walk over to you and hug you from behind. "but your mine and only mine..I don't like sharing what's mine" I whisper into her ear.

She blushes "S-Stop.." She says and tries to get away. "Hey..Let's make another baby" She pushes me away and looks at me in the eyes, but then looks down. "..Not right now ok.." I smirk and bend down to his her head. "Later then" I say and walk away to see what Scarlet is doing. 

--EDITED--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749 113 15
[Cover art by @sunsetagain on DeviantArt !] While chasing a deviant android, Lieutenant Hank Anderson of the DPD meets an untimely death. This is in...
18.1K 852 13
After Gavin cheats on you with Rk900, You soon grow close with Connor. But what if Gavin isn't ready to let go of you yet? .... He got up, gazing int...
148K 5K 21
"Miss (L/n)? Are you going to start complaining as well?" Captian Fowler rolled his eyes awaiting your answer. "N-No, sir." You stuttered. "Then get...
24.8K 930 24
(Y/N) is a 22 year old woman who firmly believes in the concept of justice - if you commit a crime, you will have to pay for your mistakes. She was o...