Tattoos , Flowercrowns And We...

Whatsuphello1 द्वारा

*Sequel to Punk vs Flowerchild* After more than a year together , Harry and Louis are finally engaged and abo... अधिक

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Character Asks
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Character Answers
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers

Ch. 55

8.3K 291 94
Whatsuphello1 द्वारा

Hey guys , I'm sorry it's been so long since I last updated . For those of you who don't know , I recruited to my country's defensive force and I get to be home once in two weeks , which means every second weekend I'm home . In conclusion , I haven't been home almost at all , and now I have some time to write while I'm home .

Enjoy x

~~

Two months went by , and in that amount of time quite a few things have happened ; Zayn and Niall hosted an engagement party at their place , Liam and Winter kept repairing their relationship , Harry went to another ring-fight and won his round . 

Now , it was the day Jannet is throwing a small party for Louis as a Welcome to the job . The thing is , it was a surprise party Harry helped her throw .

~~

"I don't understand what's so important about going to the Cafe at this hour ." Louis furrowed his eyebrows a little as he sat in the passenger's seat of Harry's car , on their way to the Cafe . It was eight thirty p.m and it was odd .

"I wanted us to have an evening together , we barely had time for this the past three weeks with everything going on . So we'll start there , go to the park a little for a walk , then go back home ." Harry said , turning left .

"Mm , okay ." Louis said , believing his words .

Soon they reached the Cafe , got out of the car and walked inside . At first Louis didn't suspect , but as they walked in he was surprised to see their families and friends sitting at the tables , clapping and cheering as he walked in .

"What is going on ?" He whispered to Harry , who just smiled and wrapped his arm around his waist as Jannet approached them .

"Welcome to the job , Louis ." She smiled , "Harry helped me throw this little evening party just for our close ones , as a welcome from us to you ."

"Aw ." Louis cooed , grinning softly . He hugged her and thanked her , Jannet rubbed his back and squeezed him a little before pulling back .

Niall and Zayn were quick to jump on Louis in a hug , making him laugh and hug them back . "Missed you two ."

"Missed you too , mate . Congratulations ." Niall patted his back , Zayn pinched his cheek , laughing when he slapped his hand away , "Stop it ."

Next one was Winter , she squealed and wrapped her arms around him , "I'm so proud of you !"

Louis giggled and hugged her back just as tightly , "Thank you ." 

She pulled back a few seconds later , allowing Liam to hug him aswell . Louis grinned and squeezed him , thanking him when he was congratulated .

He went over to his and Harry's families , sitting with them a few minutes with Ernest in his arms before going to his friends' families aswell as Jannet's .

Two or so hours later everyone left , and the Cafe was about to close .

Harry approached Liam , who was just getting himself and Winter two cups of vanilla coffee . "You and Winter doing okay ?"

"Yeah . We're taking it all extra slow , but I'm just really happy we're on good terms . She sayd I'm doing it right , so I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing . You have no idea how happy I am ." Liam couldn't help but grin widely as he talked , making Harry smile back and pat his shoulder .

"Amazing . Keep it up ." Harry gave his shoulder a squeeze and walked with him to where Louis and Winter were sitting . They slid into the booth with them , Harry next to Louis and Liam next to Winter .

"There you go ." Liam handed her the cup , she smiled and thanked him , pressing a soft peck to his cheek . Harry lifted his arm and let Louis cuddle into his side , Louis slung his arm over his torso and tucked himself against him .

Winter sipped on her coffee , "So , Lou , now you're managing a Cafe . I expect free cupcakes , eh ?"

"Of course , just for you ." Louis giggled , Harry raised his eyebrows , "Just for her ? What about me ?"

"You can go back to your healthy kale salad ." Louis pushed himself off Harry playfully , poking Harry's nose . Harry scrunched his nose as he tried not to smile at his cuteness , poking his side , "I'll get you later ."

Louis slapped his hand away and stuck his tongue out , making Harry send him a playful pout . Louis awwed and wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed his cheek a few times , "I love you even with your kale breath ."

Winter and Liam laughed softly at the two , Harry sighed playfully and wrapped his arm around his waist , "Everyone's going home , let's go out for a walk at the park ?"

"Yeah , sure ." Louis nodded , turning to Liam and Winter , "Want to join ?"

The two looked over to each other before nodding . "Yeah why not ?"

"Great ! Let's go ." Louis grinned , the four got out of the booth and said goodbye to the workers before walking out of the place .

"Piggyback ." Winter announced before jumping on Liam's back , he quickly caught her and laughed , "You should give better warnings ."

"I do give warnings !"

"You give me half a second notice . Remember two weeks ago , that we collapsed because you barely gave me time to process ?"

"It was funny ." Winter giggled a little , when their attention turned to Louis and Harry as Harry threw Louis over his shoulder , making him squeal .

"Put me down , you giant frog !" Louis slapped at his back , but Harry just shook his head , "Nope ."

"What did he do ?" Liam asked , Harry sighed , "Told me he doesn't kiss peasants with kale breath ."

Winter laughed and reached her hand over to Louis for a high five , "Good job , Lou ."

"Oi , don't cheer him on ." Harry scowled playfully , not bothering when Louis gave his bum a few whacks and demanded to be placed down . "You can keep going all you want , I'll put you down only if you admit you love my kale breath ."

"I will never surrender ."

Harry chuckled and soon they reached the park , he spotted a large mud puddle on the ground and walked over to it , holding Louis right above it . "Still not giving in ?"

"Never !" Louis squealed , kicking his feet around a little . He screeched loudly as Harry lowered him down , making Harry laugh .

"No Hazzie please , don't let me fall in !" Louis pleaded , Harry smirked , "Admit you love my kale breath ."

"I love your kale breath more than I love burgers !"

Harry threw his head back laughing before placing Louis down on the pavement , Louis smacked his arm playfully , "I'm not talking to you anymore ." He said and turned around , walking over to Liam and Winter who were now walking side to side , taking Winter's other hand in his as he walked along with them .

"Everything okay ?" Liam asked , trying not to laugh . Louis pouted , "Harry is a meanie so I'm giving him the silent treatment ."

Harry caught up to them and put his arm around Louis' waist , Louis pushed his arm away silently (even though he really wanted to just snuggle into his warm chest) .

"Come on lovely , let me hug you a little ." Harry chuckled and attempted to wrap both his arms around him , but Louis pushed at his chest . Harry raised his eyebrows , "Boo , if you don't come cuddle me ..."

Louis pretended not to hear him , turning his attention to Winter and Liam . "So how are you two doing ?"

"We're doing okay , things are great . Baby steps , but it's worth it ." Winter went along , wrapping her arm around his shoulders .

Harry gave Liam a knowing look behind their heads , as if telling him to get Winter so he could have Louis . Liam nodded understandingly before poking her side and running away , "Race you to the playground !"

"Hey that's not fair !" Winter whined and ran after him , Louis giggled at the two before squeaking when he was lifted up bridal style . He crossed his arms over his chest with a playfully annoyed look , Harry kissed his cheek , "Just wait till we get to the playground , we'll see if you still don't talk to me ."

Louis only rolled his eyes ; he knew Harry is a softie when it comes to him so he shouldn't worry .

Once they reached the playground Liam and Winter were just going down the slide giggling like children . Harry took Louis to the carousel and carefully got in with Louis still in his arms . He sat down with Louis on his lap , arms wrapped around him . "Going to talk to me now ?"

Louis turned his head away , almost giving in when Harry pressed warm kisses around his cheek . He gasped and tried wiggling away when Harry's lips pressed to his neck , but Harry chuckled and held him tighter , "Nope , talk to me and I'll let you go ."

Louis pouted angrily , Harry sighed and reached for the circular handle , starting to spin the carousel . Soon they were spinning pretty fast , Harry grinned as Louis clung onto him .

"Want me to stop ? Just ask , then ." Harry said , speeding up some more .

Louis felt himself slipping , making him cling himself to Harry even more , "Hazzieee stop ! I'm really dizzy !" His feet kicked a little , Harry smirked and slowed the carousel down to a stop , kissing Louis' nose . "Cutie ."

"Meanie ."

"Cutie with a booty ."

"Meanie with a beanie ." Louis pulled Harry's beanie down to cover his eyes before jumping out of the carousel and running away .

"Hey ! Get back here !" Harry called playfully and chased him , Louis squealed and climbed up the ladder , running across the small bridge .

Harry followed , noticing Louis aims to the monkey bars at the end . He smirked and slid down the poll , waiting for Louis to get on the bars so he would be vulnerable enough .

Soon Louis got on the bars and made it a few bars when two large hands grabbed his hips , making him gasp abd kick around a little .

"You thought you could run away , eh ?" Harry smirked playfully and tickled him , Louis laughed and wiggled like a fish on a hook for barely a second before he let go of the bars .

Harry quickly caught him and placed him down before continuing his tickle attack . He tickled him to the ground , going down with him and laughing along .

"I c-can't breatheee !" Louis said through his giggles , Harry stopped and hovered above him , pressing kisses around his face .

"Meaniest meanie on the planet ." Louis smacked his arm , though a smile was permanent on his face .

"Just so you know , I got it all on camera ." Winter called from a few feet away , Louis whined while Harry chuckled and held his thumb up .

"Let's go home now , yeah ? I'll treat you ." Harry pecked his lips and stood up , helping Louis up . Louis punched his abs a little , "You'd better ."

~~

I'm sorry it's short , just needed to update .

I hope you still liked it x

~Author

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.2K 179 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
157K 8K 20
@Lily_pad6472 asked me to write a story where Harry and Louis both are single parents and neighbors. After his wife passed away Louis took his three...
11.5K 151 70
Hazel a 7 year old girl rescued from her abusive household and put into an adoption centre. Meanwhile Louis, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Harry want a new...
19.3K 541 16
In a world of soulmates, two halves feel each other through glee and pain. While one is cut or bruised, the other gets pretty representative flowers...