Just Another...Game?

由 thecomedicdeadpanner

Y/n L/n didn't mean to try out for the Gryffindor Quiddich team, instead it was her friend that got her into... 更多

I Don't Own Anything
The Game Of Confusion
Practice and a Crush?
Friends?
Game Of War
Oliver (Y/n's POV)
A Thousand Times Yes
And I Love You
Nightmares
Weasleys!
Bonding with the Team
The House Cup
I Want You
My Girl
Meeting His Parents
The House Tour
Meeting Family
Oliver's Past
Siriusly Oliver?
I'll Always Love You
The Ice Cream Date
The First Date
Football Morning
The Muggle's Game
The Silence
Sixth Year Surprises
A Bunch of Idiots
How To Be An Animagus
The Transformation
Hate Is Present
Details
Winter Break
Presents
That's the Score
There's Always Next Year
The Train Ride
Truth Comes Out
This Will be Interesting
Last Welcoming Feast
Bullied [Oliver's POV]
Preperation
The First Of The Games
After the Game
Cuddles
A Werewolf's Tale
The Griffin And The Raven
A Surprise In The Night
Padfoot
Angst
A Rat Among Us
Wormtail
Hello...
Explanations
Tell Me A Story
Ending Year Seven
Parting Glass
The Flight
Lost
They're Free?
Braveheart
A Letter
I Promise
Help
Where Are You?
It Wasn't That Bad!
Happy Birthday
Wait! Not yet!
Shall We?
Time Traveler's Loop
War Torn
Goodbye
Survivors
Don't Leave
The Book
It's Coming
It's Time
Thank You

The Word Cup

1.4K 39 8
由 thecomedicdeadpanner

You are 18. Enjoy! Yn=Insert Your Name

Oliver's POV:

"There's a letter addressed to Y/n L/n," Carta says. It was a month later since my family was visited by Y/n's mum, Minerva McGonagall. I heard the Quidditch World Cup was happening soon and I quickly bought tickets to it for my family and Y/n. I'm stoked to see it. I mean a real live match! It was perfect! What could go wrong?

"Thank you, Carta?" Y/n says guessing the Mail Elf's name.

"You're very welcome Y/n!" Carta says scampering away. Y/n takes the letter and smiles. I saw she'd sent multiple letters back and forth using Carta and the house owl, Libera, the whole month.

"Good good!" Y/n says.

"What is it?" I ask as curiosity took over.

"Do you remember the letter I gave you?" Y/n asks.

"How could I not?!" I exclaim. Y/n gave me a letter with an application to join a professional Quidditch team which I hastily applied.

"Well, you didn't know what the team was right?" Y/n asked.

"No, I just got the application," I say.

"Well, here's the acceptance letter. Congratulations Oliver!" Y/n says happily kissing me. She then hands me the letter.

"Thanks Y/n!" I say. I open the letter to reveal the Puddlemere United crest. Oh, my bloody Merlin, I thought as I stared at the letter as my hands started to shake. The letter read: "Dear Oliver Wood, we are happy to announce that you have been accepted as a reserve keeper for the Puddlemere United team."

"Y/n! Oliver! It's time to go!" My father calls.

"Thank you so much!" I said shouting happily and jumping around like a child.

"Let's go to the World Cup, we shouldn't be late," Y/n says taking my arm.

Y/n's POV:

Oliver landed hard on his back groaning as I fell to his left.

"We really had to take a portkey?" I ask angrily as you stomp away.

"Y/n, it's ok. If only, you let me drive you on a broom..." Oliver trailed off.

"No and that's final. I could let you ride on Braveheart," I counter.

"Never!" Oliver says jumping away.

"They are so adorable!" Angela squeals.

"Indeed, they are. I can't wait for when she's a part of the family. They balance each other out very nicely," Charles responds.

"Y/neeee!" Oliver whines dragging me toward the opening.

Oliver's POV:

Once we got into the stands, I spotted my old seeker.

"Harry!" I call waving him over.

"Hi, Oliver! What's new?" Harry asks.

"I got signed onto the spot of the reserve keeper!" I say happily.

"Who are those two?" Harry asks pointing to my parents.

"My parents," I say.

"Hey Oliver, hello Harry! Are ya here with Ron and Hermione?" Y/n asks as she intertwines her fingers with mine.

"Yeah there over there!" Harry says pointing to the gaggle of red-heads and a brown-haired girl.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup grounds! I suggest you go take your seats before there's more people coming!" An announcement yells.

"Let's go!" I say taking Y/n to the stands.

Y/n's POV:

After the game, the Irish won but like everyone predicted, Victor Krum caught the snitch. It was a bloody game were the Irish seeker broke his nose and the keepers were all weary.

"Oliver why are in love with this sport?" I ask.

"Because it's fun!" He responds.

"You could get killed!" I exclaim.

"So? That's the fun of it!" Oliver says.

"The fun of getting killed?! That doesn't seem fun," I say hugging onto his arm. Oliver and I were walking back to the campsite.

"I promise I won't getkilled," Oliver says kissing your cheek

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

7.8K 213 17
Having turned 11 this year was what he had been waiting for most of his life, a chance to learn magic and more about his family. Join (Y/n) and his n...
6.3K 196 42
Y/N and Oliver were best friends. They had known each other their whole lives. Not to mention they were neighbors. But going to Hogwarts changed e...
37.3K 633 35
Oliver Wood X Female Ravenclaw Reader "I cannot undo what I have done; I can't un-sing a song that's sung. And the saddest thing about my regret- I c...
33.8K 1.3K 22
Violet Pine is starting her 6th year at Hogwarts. She hopes to not have a redo of last year. She's got Oliver, her brother is back, what can happen...