MY WWE HIGH SCHOOL PART 1

By WWEisRollins

What do you think will happen if WWE turned to a High School and all your favourite Superstars turned to stud... More

Presentation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 "First Day"
Chapter 5
Chapters 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "End Of A School Year" 《Season 1 Final》
Chapter 13 "New Year"《Season 2 premiere》
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16 "First meet"
Chapter 17 "The iPhone 6!!"
Chapter 18 "You Miz!!!!"
Chapter 19 "BrayWyatt!!"
Chapter 20 "The Sick Dean"
Chapter 21 "The Football Match"
Chapter 22 "The Evil Intention"
Chapter 23 "Stardust"
Chapter 24 "Where Is CM Punk?!"
Chapter 25 "Cody Rhodes"
Chapter 26 "Dean learnt the secret!"
Chapter 27 "Brothers Break Up"
Chapter 28 "The Bad Boy"
Chapter 29 "Problem Maker!!"
Chapter 30 "Renee Young"
Chapter 31 "Seth fights Brock!!!"
Chapter 32 "The Camping Trip 1"
Chapter 33 "The Camping Trip 2/ Sports morning"
Chapter 34 "The Camping Trip 3/ Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 35 "Truth Hurts"
Chapter 36 "Surprise Return"
Chapter 37 " The Investigation Of The Case"
Chapter 38 "Bad Friend & Good ones"《Season 2 final》
Chapter 39 "The Holiday"《Season 3 Premiere》
Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"
Chapter 41 "A Seth Rollins Addiction"
Chapter 42 "Dean faces his Nightmare"
Chapter 43 "Roman falls in the trap"
Chapter 44 "Daniel's Big Plan"
Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"
Chapter 46 "Dean In Mr. Sting's House"
Chapter 47 "Finn gets in Seth's mind"
Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"
Chapter 49 "A Nightmare"
Chapter 50 "The Demon"
Chapter 51 "The School's Concert"
Chapter 52 "The Girls War"
Chapter 53 "A Day in Finn's House"
Chapter 54 "Friendship"
Chapter 55 "The Fight"
Chapter 56 "Best Friends/Bitter Enemies"
Chapter 57 "Enough is Enough"
Chapter 58 "Friendship Memories"
Chapter 59 "The Final Round"
Chapter 60 "Apology" (Season 3 Final)
Survey
Chapter 61 (SEASON 4 PREMIER)
Chapter 62 "AJ Styles"
Chapter 63 "Mean Girls"
Chapter 64 "Crossing the lines"
Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"
Chapter 66 "A Mistake"
Chapter 67 "Family Issue"
Chapter 68 "Seth Gives Up!!
Chapter 69 "Crazy Mr. Jericho"
Chapter 70 "Food War"
Chapter 71 "Locked in School"
Chapter 72 "Old Friends Reunion"
Chapter 73 "AJ Styles & Mr. Sting"
Chapter 74 "Cheaters"
Chapter 75 "CM Punk?!"
Chapter 76 "Sami's Excuse"
Chapter 77 "Breaking into a Concert"
Chapter 78 "Surprise Visit"
Chapter 79 "Finn's Adventure"
Survey
MY WWE HIGHT SCHOOL PART 2

Chapter 80 "Season 4 Final"

867 23 16
By WWEisRollins

Sunday 7:00 PM

"In AJ Styles' House"

AJ was sitting in his room thinking about what Sami has told him after school. He grabbed his phone and decided to call Karl and Luke to tell them about what the bullies will do and take their opinion on what he should do to stop them.

Karl: Listen AJ, I know it's hard but you have to stand out for Mr. Sting against those bullies.

AJ: Do you think I can stop them on my own?? You must be kidding!

Karl: Why don't you just believe in yourself a little pit more! Not because you are smaller than them in size means that you can't stop them!

AJ: Karl, Let's be honest here! I can't stop them! They are stronger and I am alone! I have no one to have my back!

Karl: Me and Luke really wanted to help! But you know that we can't come again from Chicago.

AJ: I know, I know.

Karl: Think about it......At least try.

AJ: I will think about it, Maybe there is another way to stop them other than facing them!

Karl: Good luck my friend!

AJ ended the call and still looked puzzled.

_____________________________________________

Sunday 9:00 PM
At California

"In Seth's Hotel Room"

Seth just arrived to his room and looked exhausted, he looked around the room and was surprised as he didn't find Finn there.

Seth sat on his bed and was about to turn off the light but he was surprised to find his lost book beside his bed. He looked so happy to find it then he realized that there was a message left under the book.

The message says:

Seth, I know that I made a mistake when I lost your book and I know very well that I am an irresponsible person like you said so I decided to correct my mistake and I fought as hard as I could to get your book back! I know how much the win in this competition means to you so I don't want to stand in your way.
I just wanted you to know that I want you to win more than you want so I decided to take my things and fly back to New York so that I don't stand in your way to the win again. Now you have the book and I trust you and that you will win.
I am sorry again and I wish you the best of luck........Finn Balor.

After Seth read the letter from Finn, he looked sad and there was some tears in his eyes as he felt that he hurt Finn while Finn tried as possible to be nice with him.

Seth picked up his phone to call Finn but Finn didn't answer.

_____________________________________________

Monday 8:00 AM

"In Dean and Roman's house"

Dean and Roman prepared their bags as they were going to fly to California to watch the last day of the conference and to cheer Seth to win.

"I am so upset because I will not be in the school party today!!" Dean said.

"You don't want to stand with your brother Seth while he wins the compitition?" Roman asked.

"Of course I want but I also want to be at the party in the school." Dean said.

There was a knock on the door so Roman went to open it and it was Renee. She came with her bag as she was going to travel with them.

"Are you ready guys?" Renee asked.

"Yep! We are ready! Let's go now....we don't want to miss the plane." Roman said so They left the house and drove to the airport.

"At School"

The school was decorated and everyone was dresses in good clothes. There was also a stage in the garden set for the play and for the concert.

"In The School Theater"

Mr. Jericho was sitting there with the heros of the play Dolph, Miz, Summer and Eva and they were revising the scripts together.

Mr. Jericho's phone rang so he left the acting team and went to talk outside.

"Look at Mr. Jericho! He doesn't even want to revise the scripts with us before the play!" Dolph said.

"Who cares about......." Miz said but he suddenly stopped and looked at the room's door with a smile.

"Cares about who?! Miz?!" Summer said when Miz stopped.

Miz's friends noticed that Miz wasn't even looking at them so they looked at the room's door to see what was Miz looking at and found Ms. Maryse standing in front of the opened door of the room.

"That is not the time for Ms. Maryse now! We have scripts to revise because we only have one hour till the play starts!" Dolph said but Miz didn't listen to him and left his friends and went to Ms. Maryse.

"Good Morning Ms. Maryse or Bonjour Mademoiselle Maryse." Miz said to Ms. Maryse.

"Bonjour Miz!" Ms. Maryse said with a smile.

"Wow you still remember my name! I am so lucky!" Miz said.

"Yes I do." Ms. Maryse said.

"I just came to tell you don't forget to watch me perform in the play.....I want you to sit in the fornt row and tell me what do you think of my acting!" Miz said.

"Of course I will be watching. Good luck." Ms. Maryse said and went away.

"Oh my gosh she is so nice!" Miz said to himself then his friends called him so he went back to them.

"In The Lunch Area."

Brock and the bullies were sitting there having some food.

"When are we gonna steal thise papers from Mr. Sting's office?" Kevin asked.

"Just wait till the silly play starts because everyone will be busy watching it so the place will be safe for us." Brock said.

"That's right!" Baron said.

"Don't you think Mr. Sting might come to the party?" Sami asked.

"Hell no! He is not in New York now!" Brock said.

"So it's safe! Amazing.....I can't wait!" Kevin said with evil smile.

"In The School Garden"

Everyone started to sit in the audience's chairs in front of the stage as the play was about to start.

After a while the play started and Miz with his friends went on stage to perform in front of the audience.

As the play was on, The audience started to feel bored as the play was boring but suddenly Enzo and Cass showed up and went up on stage which made the Audience look at them in interest.

"What are you doing up here?" Miz asked Enzo and Cass angrily.

"I see that the audience is already sleeping so me and Cass decided to save the day!" Enzo said.

"Get down the stage now and stop ruining our play!" Dolph said.

"If the audience wants us to leave the stage then we will leave!" Enzo said so the audience started chanting No as they didn't want Enzo and Cass to leave.

"I will call Mr. Jericho now!" Miz said.

"Don't call him, he is already here!" Enzo said pointing to Mr. Jericho who was watching.

Miz and his friends was so angry as they found Mr. Jericho happy with what Enzo and Cass were doing.

Enzo and Cass started to make fun of Miz and his friends and everyone was laughing so Miz and his freinds felt so embarrassed so they left the stage angrily.

Meanwhile: Inside the School bulding.

Brock and the bullies found that everyone was busy with the play so they went to Mr. Sting's office and started looking for the papers and finally found it.

They took the papers and went back to the lunch hall as if there is nothing happened at all.

AJ Styles was watching them without they feel him. He didn't know what to do so he followed them until they went to sit in the lunch hall.

While AJ was hidding behind a wall in the lunch hall to hear what the bullies was saying, Paige and April saw him hidding so they went to him from behind.

"AJ!" Paige said suddenly so AJ was frightened and took them out of the lunch hall quickly.

"What is going on?" April asked in surprise.

"I thought that they caught me!" AJ said while catching his breath from the shock.

"Were you overhearing the bullies." Paige asked.

"What are you doing here?" AJ asked.

"We just came to the lunch hall and found you hidding so we decided to ask if you need help!" Paige said.

"No! No I don't need any help. I am fine." AJ said and was about to go away.

"I thought you wanted something form the bullies!" April said.

"Yes but No No maybe later...I will.." AJ said hesitantly.

"AJ! Is there a problem?! You don't seem okai!" April said.

"I want to ask you a question." AJ said.

"Okai ask!" Paige said.

"Do you think I can fight the bullies on my own?" AJ asked.

"Actually.....ahhh...Maybe you can somehow.." Paige and April said while thinking.

"I knew it! I can't fight them." AJ said.

"We didn't say that." Paige said.

"But you wanted to say it. Anyway thanks! I have to go now." AJ said and he left.

"In The Lunch Hall"

All the students went to sit in the luch hall to have lunch.

"I am going to see what's going on outside....I will be back in few minutes." Sami said to his freinds and went outside to the school garden and found AJ sitting there alone.

"What's up?" Sami said to AJ.

"It's you? What do you want?" AJ said.

"I want you to know that the papers are with the bullies now! They can tear it to parts at any time so you better move and do something!" Sami said.

"I can do nothing!!" AJ said.

"Really! I want you to know that after the bullies tear those papers, there will be no more Mr. Sting!" Sami said.

"What do you want me to do?!" AJ said angrily.

"Nothing! Do nothing AJ! Just watch them as they end Mr. Sting's career because of you! I didn't know that you are such a coward before!" Sami said sadly and went back to his friends in the lunch hall.

AJ felt guilty because Mr. Sting who is one of the dearest friends to him would lose his job because of him.

_____________________________________________

California

"At The Conference"

Dean, Roman and Renee just arrived at the conference and went to their seats and after a while, the conference started.

The competitors all stood in the stage and Dean and Roman started to look for Seth but they didn't find him among the competitors.

"Where is Seth? Wait wait..... look at that boy in the left!!" Dean said to Roman pointing to CM Punk.

CM Punk was smiling as he couldn't see Seth so he was sure that he was going to win the compitition.

"Isn't that CM Punk who used to be with us in our school?" Roman said.

"Yes, He and Seth were enemies! I can't believe that he is one of the competitors." Dean said.

"Let's just wait till Seth shows up." Roman said.

All the competitors showed their projects and Dean and Roman were waiting to see Seth but he wasn't there!

"The winner will be announced after few minutes." The announcer said.

Dean, Roman and Renee were worried as they haven't seen Seth since the conference started.

"Are we now in the wrong conference? Maybe we lost the way?" Dean said.

"No way!" Roman said.

"But where is Seth?!" Dean said.

Seth came from behind and grabbed a chair and went to sit with Roman, Dean and Renee.

"Hi guys!" Seth said.

"Hi Seth......I still can't believe that he didn't show up till..........." Dean said then he suddenly stopped when he realized that Seth is sitting beside him.

"Seth?? It's you Seth?!!" Dean said in shock and also Renee and Roman looked shocked.

"Yes It's the real me!" Seth said.

"What the hell are you doing here?! They will announce the winner after few minutes!! Go up to the stage to take your prize!!" Dean said.

"No need for this because I am no longer a competitor in this competition!" Seth said.

"Did they suspend you?" Roman asked.

"No! I quitted!" Seth said.

"Are you okai Seth?!! How and why did you quit??!! This was your dream!!" Dean said.

"I have learned some good lessons from this trip and one of them is that wins and loses are not everything! There are more important things in life that deserve a sacrifice like friendship!" Seth said.

"What are you talking about, I don't understand." Dean said.

"Listen! I have hurted Finn and insulted him just because all I wanted is to win! I didn't thought about him...all I was thinking about is to win the competition. I was about to lose a friend just to win a compitition." Seth said.

"And where is Finn now?" Roman asked.

"He flew back to New York!" Seth said.

"Is he still upset?" Renee asked.

"I don't know." Seth said.

"Now the announcement of the winner!" Said the announcer so everyone looked at the stage.

"And The winner is...........Wade Barrett." The announcer said which made CM Punk so shocked because he didn't win.

Barrett was a competitor from a British school and he won the award of the youngest scientist in the world.

"Thanks god that CM Punk didn't win.....I would be really upset if he did." Seth said.

"I still can't believe that you quit!" Roman said and he and Dean and Renee looked upset.

"Don't be sad guys! I am not really sad about it......Let's go now." Seth said and he took his friends and went away to the airport to go back to New York.

_____________________________________________

At School

"In The Lunch Hall"

The bullies were having some food and Mr. Sting's papers were still with them.

AJ Styles entered the lunch hall and he went toward the bullies table.

"Look who just came on his own! Looks like he wants to get some punches in his face!" Kevin said when he saw AJ standing in front of their table.

"You have something that doesn't belongs to you so I came to take it!" AJ said.

"What do you want kid!! Go away before we kick your face." Baron said.

"Give me those papers right now or I will........." AJ said angrily but suddenly stopped.

"Or you will what? I wanna know what will you do?" Brock said with an evil smile.

Brock and the bullies stood up to face AJ. Brock took some steps forward until he was standing face to face with AJ.

"You didn't tell me what will you do?" Brock said in a scary voice.

"I will tell you what I will do.." AJ said and he suddenly kicked Brock's face with his leg which made Brock fall on his knees.

Bigshow went quickly to AJ and with his huge hands, he caught AJ from his neck.

"How dare you........" Bigshow shouted at AJ but before he complete, AJ hit him with a low blow which made Bigshow leave him and also fall to his knees.

Baron, Kevin, Sami as well as the rest of the students who were watching looked stunned.

Baron and Kevin went to AJ, Kevin caught AJ from his back and holded him to Baron until Baron hit him in the face.

Baron was about to hit AJ but he was stopped when Sami hit him from behind saving AJ.

Sami and AJ both stood in front of Kevin who was the only one from the bullies who was still standing.

"Sami? What are you doing?? We are your friends! You have to help me!" Kevin said.

"Sorry Kevin.....You are no longer my friends!" Sami said and he and AJ kicked Kevin in the face which made him fall to the ground with the rest of the bullies.

AJ looked around him and found all the bullies on the ground which made him smile and he couldn't believe that he beat the bullies finally. All the students in the lunch hall clapped for him as they also couldn't believe what he did to the bullies.

"You won! Take this." Sami said giving AJ the papers.

"Thank you! But.....but you told me that you will not be able to help me?! Why did you turned in your friends?" AJ asked in surprise

"Because I just realized that they have changed a lot.....they are not the same persons who used to be my best friends in the past." Sami said.

"What are you gonna do now?" AJ said.

"I am gonna look for some other friends.....someone who can trust me." Sami said.

"I do trust you now! I guess we can be friends!" AJ said.

Sami smiled and he huged AJ then they went together to put Mr. Sting's papers back to the office.

When AJ and Sami opened the door of Mr. Sting's office, they were shocked to see Mr. Sting himself inside the office.

"Ohhh My gosh! Mr. Sting!! You are back!" AJ said excitedly and he ran to Mr. Sting and huged him.

"Yeah I am here for the party! Haha!" Mr. Sting said and laughed.

"These papers belongs to you Mr. Sting......The bullies tried to......" AJ said but Mr. Sting stopped him.

"I already saw what happened in the lunch hall, I am so proud of you AJ!" Mr. Sting said.

"Listen! I think the party will start now......Let's go have some fun!" Sami said so Mr. Sting and AJ went with him to the garden to have some fun in the party.

>>>>SEASON 4 FINAL<<<<

This was Chapter 80! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.8K 4.1K 61
ABANDONED (Harry Potter twin, a Hermione GXG fic) Some gifts are not gifts, Olivia Lily Potter knows this now. Her gift isn't a gift she wants, not...
4.9K 139 6
Vincenzo Cassano's younger sister
216K 5.3K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
11.6K 232 11
While short-staffed the BAU receives a case where couples are being targeted, but in order to work the case, they must contact a local university to...