The Black Girl

Da llasod

There really wasn't any stopping it. It wasn't my fault that my skin was as dark as the night, or my nose was... Altro

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
author's note (IMPORTANT AF)
The Black Girl (#2): Preview
GO
UPDATE
Episode Interactive Story!

sixty five

2.6K 233 29
Da llasod

It wasn't even possible, so I don't know where he got his news from but there's no in hell that I'd be pregnant.

"What?" I say trying to get him to confirm what he said the first time.

"Are you-" He starts but I cut him off telling him I heard him the first time.

"How is that even possible- what makes you think, wait what?" My thoughts are all over the place as I unlock the door to my house.

"It was all over school today." He says remaining on the porch when I go inside.

He doesn't come in and I don't want him to. I drop my duffel on the couch and my suitcase on the floor and go back to the door to continue talking to him.

It was all over school today?

"And who told you this please?" I say hoping he catches the attitude I'm giving and lean against the door frame.

"Laura and-" He starts.

"Oh please, Lane I don't care about all of you and your pathetic drama and hatred for me, I have somewhere to be." I walk past him to lock the door to my house.

A part of me was hoping he'd say I don't hate you, but my subconscious scolds me for even engaging him in a conversation.

"You heard about Gabs?" He asks and I frown at his nickname for her.

"Yeah I'm going to see her." I say walking down the small stairs.

"Oh, me too. I hope she's okay." He tells me and I want to tell him I doubt it but I keep it to myself.

It immediately hits me from what I've den in TV shows and read in books they immediately cover the body in a black bag and declare the person dead, so what exactly are they trying to do at the hospital?

Again, I keep my insensitive thoughts to myself.

"Okay, bye." I say sharply ending the conversation.

I haven't looked him in the eye since I saw him before leaving to Los Angeles.

Because I'm afraid if I did, I'd crumble into a million pieces.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

Sweet Moana Da 🌬

Teen Fiction

296K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...
431 8 13
I've never been the type that falls for groupies or sleeps around. Until I chose the money. Money was supposed to end all my problems. Instead, that'...
Love, Flaw-less. Da CC

Romanzi rosa / ChickLit

42K 95 1
Check out the full book on Amazon Kindle! ( Link in my bio)
2.5K 64 18
read and find out...(slow updates) ©The clock is ticking. (C) heattank.©™ TIP: read all chapters to understand the whole book and other stories which...