The Black Girl

By llasod

There really wasn't any stopping it. It wasn't my fault that my skin was as dark as the night, or my nose was... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
author's note (IMPORTANT AF)
The Black Girl (#2): Preview
GO
UPDATE
Episode Interactive Story!

forty four

3.2K 284 64
By llasod

Sorry if this chapter seems a bit long, but we are coming to an end in a few chapters guys 😭💖

It's almost 8, and that's when the party starts. But who really wants to get to a party early? Even though Eugene and Dani might have been there all day, I still plan on taking my time.

The house is very quiet, and I remember Sari and Jade travelled to Lagos yesterday unaccompanied, but will be back in time for the holidays.

I don't mind their absence at all, it's nice to have the house quiet.

My mum's been doing better, and decided on going to this prayer camp in Maryland, and I have the house all to myself.

I wonder how I didn't even notice everyone leaving me all alone, with Christmas being just over a week away, oh well I sigh to myself.

There's a loud knock on the door, and I can't think of who it is, but as soon as I open the door I can imagine why he's here.

"Lane, hi." I smile at him, my heart warming at his appearance. He gives me an even brighter smile and leans in to kiss me.

"You look great, so you deciding on coming?" He grins, as our lips pull apart.

"Yeah, why did you come here though?" I ask and he replies telling me, he knew I'd decide on going to Gabi and Danielle's party.

"How did you know I'd decide on going?" I raise an eyebrow, folding my arms as we walk out the stairs going to my own room.

"You had agree eventually. Or I'd have to drag you there myself." He shrugs laughing.

"Why?"

"Um, because everyone wants you there. You're gonna be the guest of the evening." He winks at me, and I just laugh, opening the door of my room.

Lucky enough, I cleaned it this morning before going to school, or else Lane would have seen my bras all over my bed and food wrappers and paper everywhere else.

"I like your room." Lane says plopping onto my bed, and taking my laptop onto his laps.

"Thanks, I'm just gonna get ready." I say remembering I'm not dressed when I see that Lane is.

He's wearing a plain black t-shirt with a demin jacket and black jeans. Most of his hair is concentrated towards the front, his golden twists forming a quiff like style.

"What are you going to wear?" He asks.

"Well, I was going to wear exactly what you're wearing except a white shirt rather than black, but you got ready first." I laugh, opening my close to find something new.

"Matching doesn't sound too bad." He smiles at me, pulling out his phone.

Hm, okay I shrug and tell him as I pull out a white long sleeved crop top.

"You should definitely wear that." Lane puts the receiver of his phone on his chin while staring at me.

"Actually I was thinking of wearing this," I pull out a very loose, bad-looking, washed down dress that I had sewn in the 9th grade for my DT project, "Do you like it?"

"Very funny,"  Lane grabs me by the waist and pulls me onto his lap, "Come here." He grins, placing his hand on my cheek, as our lips meet.

I feel like publishing the next chapters RIGHT NOW but I have to be patient. Ugh snayswqpzjxhsbs !! I'm so excited 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225 45 45
There are people that come into your life like a bright cloud just passing by, giving you shade for one second but never making any big impact. Then...
1.1M 61.1K 45
"So you just wanna fuck me forever, and that's it, huh?" "I ain't say-" He sucked his teeth. "We already talked about this shit, Z." "Nah." She chuck...
11.9K 501 24
Squeal to His Curvy Chick I placed my head in my hands, I felt like crap, my mind went to the razors and how that pain would make me feel better but...
330K 10.1K 37
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS ABOUT 13. Thanks for appreciating the story, but I can no longer endorse/ignore some of the content within. Some content is p...