The Black Girl

By llasod

There really wasn't any stopping it. It wasn't my fault that my skin was as dark as the night, or my nose was... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
author's note (IMPORTANT AF)
The Black Girl (#2): Preview
GO
UPDATE
Episode Interactive Story!

twenty

5.3K 475 90
By llasod

I did pretty well on my chemistry exam. I pushed all my problems to the furtherest part of my brain and tried to remember what catalytic converters do.

During the five minute break before lunch I go to my locker to drop all my notes and textbook and when I close my locker, there Lane is smiling at me holding up a flyer.

"Palos Hills' High Winter Wonderland," I sigh, taking the flyer out of his hand.

It's blue and has the words written in cursive, with a ball mask lying on the ground. Starts at 8o'clock till midnight.

I stare at Lane for a while and smile, "Why are you showing me this," I laugh, being vague.

"We can go together," He smiles and we begin to walk down the hallway, and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"I'm serious," He laughs.

"But I need to know something," I say and plan on asking where we are at, like Kim suggested but he knows what I'm about to ask, and he stops me.

"If you come with me, I'll tell you everything. It's on Friday, at eight, I'll pick you up." He runs away from me laughing before I get a chance to say anything else and I sigh, looking down at the poster.

Kimberly Liu Chan is a debbie downer.

"I think it's a bad idea, didn't you ever watch Carrie?" She warns, placing an apple on her lunch tray.

"Yes I have but this isn't a prom, I'm not Carrie and that's not gonna happen," I say trying to believe it.

"I'm on the dance committee, the winter wonderland is basically prom with snow," She rolls her eyes taking the seat in front of me on the table.

"Are you coming?" I said, while I hoped that she was going to be there.

"Yeah, I'm on the dance committee as I said, and Sebastian asked me," She smiles and her cheeks turn red before I even say anything, so I just grin at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431 8 13
I've never been the type that falls for groupies or sleeps around. Until I chose the money. Money was supposed to end all my problems. Instead, that'...
49K 724 18
"I'm not a beautiful, I'm ugly". I said as he holds my hand. "Your beautiful and your broken". He said as he rest his head on my forehead. "They say...
377 2 23
"But that's the thing though, you'd think you know someone and then they turn out to be something completely different," I tell her honestly. I remem...
41.9K 95 1
Check out the full book on Amazon Kindle! ( Link in my bio)