The Black Girl

By llasod

There really wasn't any stopping it. It wasn't my fault that my skin was as dark as the night, or my nose was... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
author's note (IMPORTANT AF)
The Black Girl (#2): Preview
GO
UPDATE
Episode Interactive Story!

sixteen

5.6K 537 197
By llasod

Merry Christmas everyone ❤️ xoxo

Lane told knock knock jokes the whole twenty minute walk to school, and they were so bad that it was funny.

"Knock knock," He smiles as we reach the gates of the school.

"Who's There?" I say for what seems like the thousandth time.

"Do you want two CDs." He says and I feel like I know where this is going but I hope it's not.

"Do you want two CDs who?" I reply with a laugh.

"Do you want two CDs nuts?" He says bursting into laughter and I can't help but join. Classes have started and the main door is of the school is locked and we are forced to press the buzzer to the main office.

We walk in and have to go to the lady at the desk, telling her why we're late. Lane talks about his car and seeing that I have no excuse he tells the lady that he drops me off everyday, so his car affected me.

"Thanks," I whisper to him as the lady hands us late passes.

"Why were you late any ways?" He asks as we walk down the hallway.

"I don't know, I was just wasting time I guess," I shrug and stare at my timetable, I never bothered to memorise it.

Biology, I sigh at the thought of having to listen to Mr Reeds talk about plants and the nitrogen cycle.

When we got to class, everyone stared at us as we spoke to the teacher. They smiled, and whispered to each other, passing glances to us every few seconds.

They stared the way we all used to stare at Lane and Laura when they came to biology class late after lunch.

Except this time it was Lane and Lola.

Does anyone actually ship Lane and Lola, cause even as the author of the book I don't really haha I'm just like hm *shrugs*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sweet Moana By 🌬

Teen Fiction

296K 13.5K 43
We're both broken and torn apart. We've been through so much and we don't know where to start, but as long as we're together we don't have to travel...
32.1K 1K 17
You were just a girl in a village doing alright, then suddenly you became a princess overnight. No just kidding, this is my attempt of one of those "...
41.9K 95 1
Check out the full book on Amazon Kindle! ( Link in my bio)
590 49 25
"I see you tired of the hurt Tired of the pain Tired of nights where you can't get no sleep ."