MY WWE HIGH SCHOOL PART 1

By WWEisRollins

What do you think will happen if WWE turned to a High School and all your favourite Superstars turned to stud... More

Presentation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 "First Day"
Chapter 5
Chapters 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "End Of A School Year" 《Season 1 Final》
Chapter 13 "New Year"《Season 2 premiere》
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16 "First meet"
Chapter 17 "The iPhone 6!!"
Chapter 18 "You Miz!!!!"
Chapter 19 "BrayWyatt!!"
Chapter 20 "The Sick Dean"
Chapter 21 "The Football Match"
Chapter 22 "The Evil Intention"
Chapter 23 "Stardust"
Chapter 24 "Where Is CM Punk?!"
Chapter 25 "Cody Rhodes"
Chapter 26 "Dean learnt the secret!"
Chapter 27 "Brothers Break Up"
Chapter 28 "The Bad Boy"
Chapter 29 "Problem Maker!!"
Chapter 30 "Renee Young"
Chapter 31 "Seth fights Brock!!!"
Chapter 32 "The Camping Trip 1"
Chapter 33 "The Camping Trip 2/ Sports morning"
Chapter 34 "The Camping Trip 3/ Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 35 "Truth Hurts"
Chapter 36 "Surprise Return"
Chapter 37 " The Investigation Of The Case"
Chapter 38 "Bad Friend & Good ones"《Season 2 final》
Chapter 39 "The Holiday"《Season 3 Premiere》
Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"
Chapter 42 "Dean faces his Nightmare"
Chapter 43 "Roman falls in the trap"
Chapter 44 "Daniel's Big Plan"
Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"
Chapter 46 "Dean In Mr. Sting's House"
Chapter 47 "Finn gets in Seth's mind"
Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"
Chapter 49 "A Nightmare"
Chapter 50 "The Demon"
Chapter 51 "The School's Concert"
Chapter 52 "The Girls War"
Chapter 53 "A Day in Finn's House"
Chapter 54 "Friendship"
Chapter 55 "The Fight"
Chapter 56 "Best Friends/Bitter Enemies"
Chapter 57 "Enough is Enough"
Chapter 58 "Friendship Memories"
Chapter 59 "The Final Round"
Chapter 60 "Apology" (Season 3 Final)
Survey
Chapter 61 (SEASON 4 PREMIER)
Chapter 62 "AJ Styles"
Chapter 63 "Mean Girls"
Chapter 64 "Crossing the lines"
Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"
Chapter 66 "A Mistake"
Chapter 67 "Family Issue"
Chapter 68 "Seth Gives Up!!
Chapter 69 "Crazy Mr. Jericho"
Chapter 70 "Food War"
Chapter 71 "Locked in School"
Chapter 72 "Old Friends Reunion"
Chapter 73 "AJ Styles & Mr. Sting"
Chapter 74 "Cheaters"
Chapter 75 "CM Punk?!"
Chapter 76 "Sami's Excuse"
Chapter 77 "Breaking into a Concert"
Chapter 78 "Surprise Visit"
Chapter 79 "Finn's Adventure"
Chapter 80 "Season 4 Final"
Survey
MY WWE HIGHT SCHOOL PART 2

Chapter 41 "A Seth Rollins Addiction"

818 22 25
By WWEisRollins

Monday 7:00 AM

The first lesson was Math

"In Maths Class"

Mr. Paul entered the class and told the students that he is gonna check the homework from yesterday and told them that whoever didn't do his HW should stand up.

Dean as usual didn't do his Homework so he stood up. Also Cesaro stood up.

Ryback, Rusev and Bigshow did thier Homework but Brock and Kevin cut it to pieces so they stood up.

"So great!! 5 stood up! I will not ask for the reason for not doing their Homework! Next time I will put marks on the homework and whoever wouldn't do his HW, will lose his marks." Mr. Paul said.

Mr. Paul explained a bit long lesson then he sat down until the lesson ended.

The next class was English.

"In The English Class"

Mr. TripleH entered the class and asked the students to open their English book because they are gonna solve some exercises together.

After nearly 20 minutes, there was a knock on the door. It was Mrs. Stephanie.

"Good Morning Mr. TripleH!! I would like to introduce to you the 3 new students from the NXT School!!" Mrs. Stephanie said to Mr. TripleH.

"Come in!" Mrs. Stephanie said to the 3 Students who were standing on the door.

"Thank you Mrs. Stephanie! Now the 3 of you can introduce yourselves to your classmates." Mr. TripleH said.

The first one was a boy with a reddish-brown hair and he looks so kind.

"My name is Sami Zayn! I am a Canadian who lives in America." Said the first boy.

Kevin Owens looked at Sami with interest and looked a little worried.

Mr. TripleH asked Sami where he wants to sit and Sami looked around and found an empty desk in the back near Brock's group so he Chose it and while he was walking to his seat he looked with a smile to Kevin Owens but Kevin pretended to not see him.

The second one was a very proud and good looking boy!! He was holding a selfie stick and his clothes looked so expensive.

"My name is Tyler Breeze!! The king of selfies and the most gorgeous one in the world!! I believe you all know me very well!" Said the second boy.

Everyone looked at him in interest especially Lana!

"No way!!! Tyler Breeze!" Lana said in shock.

"Lana?! You are here loser?!" Tyler said.

"Yes! I remembered you ! You are Tyler Breeze, one of the final 4 compatitors in the biggest singing compitition that Lana is a part of!!" Summer shouted.

"I love your voice!! It's amazing!" Eva said.

"He will sit with us! He is just like us! Famous and Awesome!" Miz said.

"You are Miz, your father and mother are one of the biggest Hollywood stars! I love them!" Tyler said.

"Yes that's me!" Miz said proudly.

"Alright I will sit with you guys!" Tyler said and went to sit with Miz and his group.

The third one was a very good looking boy who looked a little timid.

"I am Finn Balor, I am Irish living in America." said the third boy.

"Good! Where would you like to sit?!" Mr. TripleH asked.

"Hey! Hey! There is an empty chair here beside us....come sit with us!!" Nikki said.

"No no Come sit with us....we are Better than those!" Becky said.

"How silly you are girls to argue about something like that!!! Anyway he is gonna sit with us!" Paige said.

While all were arguing about where would Finn sit, He seemed to not hear all of that and was looking around as if he was looking for someone then suddenly he smiled.

"Can I sit here please!" Finn said pointing to the group of Seth, Dean, Roman, Renee and Cesaro.

"Oh yes sure you can!" Mr. TripleH said.

The girls seemed to be upset because Finn ignored them.

Mr. TripleH finished the lesson and the class ended.

"Break Time"

In Dean, Seth and Roman's table.

The three boys got their meals and sat down.

Before they start eating they saw the new guy Finn Balor sitting alone in a table beside them So Dean called him and pointed to him to come sit with them.

"Hey, you can sit with us since you chose to sit with us in the class over all the others that wanted you to sit with them!" Dean said to Finn.

"Thank you so much!" Finn said.

"Alright, aaaa Bin Falor!! It's nice to meet you!" Dean said.

"Actually my name is Finn Balor." Finn said.

"Ohhh that's embarrassing!!" Dean said while looking embarrassed because he mispronounced Finn's name and Roman and Seth were smilling at him.

"It's OK!" Finn said.

"Fine. Let me introduce myself and my friends to you!" Dean Said.

"My name is Dean Ambrose and this is Roman Reigns" said Dean pointing to Roman.

"And this is....." Dean said pointing to Seth but before he say his name Finn interrupted him.

"Seth Rollins!!" Finn said.

Seth looked shocked because Finn knew his name.

"Do you know me?!" Seth said.

"Of course I know you!!! For two reasons, the first reason is that you are actually well known in my old school as the most successful student in WWE High School which is the biggest High school in America!!" Finn explained.

"Really?!" Seth said.

"Yes! And the second reason is that you have been my Idol and Role model since I first heard about you!!! I love you so much and I have studied all your accomplishments in WWE High School! I followed in your footsteps and you are the reason behind my progress in studying as I always dreams about being like you!" Finn said excitedly while Seth was silent.

"WOW! You must be kidding!" Dean said.

"It's real.....You can just call me a Seth Rollins Fan! I have been working so hard in my old school to get high marks to get accepted in WWE High school just to meet Seth and watch him but it's really a dream coming true that I am now sitting with him in the same table and talking to him!! I am the happiest person in the world now!!" Finn said.

"This is unreal!! It's impossible that you love me so much like that!" Seth said.

"You are my Role Model!! My hero!! My motivation! My idol!!" Finn said.

Seth as well as Dean and Roman looked at Finn in surprise!

"I am your Role Model!! But I am just a normal person!! I am not an actor or a famous singer or a scientist!! I am just like everyone here!" Seth said.

"A singer or actor will never motivate me to be better in my studies like you do." Finn said.

"This is Awesome! You have a big fan right here Seth!" Roman said.

"It's very nice to meet you Seth and thanks for letting me talk to you." Finn said.

"Don't thank me you are already our new friend now" Seth said.

"New Friend??! You mean I am your new friend?!! Are you series?!" Finn said with a big smile.

"Why not?! I am more than series!! I am just a normal person and you can be my friend for sure!" Seth said.

"This is unbelievable!! I always thought that you are a hard person and that you don't like to talk to others because you are always the top student of the school!! But I was absolutely mistaken!! You are so kind and modest!! I admire you now even more than I used to!" Finn said.

"This is crazy!! Thanks Finn!" Seth said and then they had their meal.

Roman told his friends that he was going to get a drink. Just as Roman stood up and turned to go, he ran into John Cena.

"Oh my bad!! I am sorry but I am not in the mood of fighting with you John!" Roman said predicting that John was going to start a fight with him because he knows well how much Cena hates him.

"Fight?! It was my mistake! I am sorry for running into you!" John answered kindly the left.

Roman was surprised by Cena's reaction!! John has never been so kind with him.

In Summer, Eva and Miz's table.

The 3 of them invited their new friend Tyler Breeze to sit with them.

"It's really unbelievable that one of the compatitors of the Singing compitition 'which I am gonna win' is here with me in the same school!!" Tyler said talking about Lana.

"Yeah about Lana....She came to our school just last Year and we know well that she is a loser! She used to be our friend but we left her!" Summer said.

"Don't worry Tyler! We will be supporting you until you beat her and win the compitition.....We are so rich and we can help!!" Miz said.

"Awesome!" Tyler said.

Break time ended and it was time for History class.

"In the Hallway"

The students were all going to there class.

Sami Zayn was looking for the History class as he is new in the school. He saw Kevin and Brock at the end of the hallway so he ran to them.

"Kevin!! How are you?!" Sami said to Kevin with a wide smile.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" Kevin said angrily and he looked a little worried as Brock was watching from behind.

"Who am I?? You don't know who am I?! What happened to you Kevin?!" Sami said.

"Get out of me!! I don't know you!" Kevin said and he turned away but Sami holded his arm and turned him again.

"Why don't you want to talk to me?!" Sami said sadly.

Kevin pulled his arm away from Sami and at this moment Brock got angry...Brock grabbed Sami out of his clothes.

"Listen boy!! Just because you are new here I will not punch you in your face....but you need to know well that nobody bother me or my best friend Kevin because if you dared to bother us, I will break your face!!" Brock shouted at Sami then pushed him to the wall that he fall down.

Sami was on the floor and after Brock and Kevin left, Daniel came and helped Sami to get up.

"Are you OK?" Daniel said.

"Yes!" Sami answered.

"Good!! What is your name?!" Daniel asked.

"Sami Zayn" said Sami.

"Ok Sami....you are new here so take my advice....don't ever bother those guys! They are bullies!" Daniel said.

"Bullies?!" Sami asked in surprise

"Yes, that big guy is Brock Lesnar." Said Daniel.

"And the other is Kevin Owens!" Sami continued.

"Do you know him?!" Daniel asked.

"More than know him!! You know he came here to that school last year! Before that he was with my in the NXT school since grade 1!! We were best friends!! We used to do everything together....we played together, studied together, ate together.....we were just like brothers!!" Sami said.

"Unbelievable!!" Daniel said.

"We always dreamed together about getting to the WWE high school......Last year we had a test and I didn't get a good mark while he got a good one so he was accepted here in the WWE high school.....He promised me that he will be waiting for me to come to the WWE High school and I promised him to do my best to follow him to the WWE School." Sami said sadly.

"That is really a sad story!! After all of this brotherhood and friendship between you two, he denies knowing you now!!" Daniel said.

"I was really happy when I was accepted finally in the school only becaue I will see him again!! I thought that when he sees me he is going to be so happy but now I am shocked!! I think he has got a new best friend now!" Sami said.

"Don't worry.....We can be friends! I will help you and Kevin will regret what he did to you!" Daniel said and he took Sami and went to the class.

"In history class"

Mr. Shawn entered the class and explained the lesson.

The class ended peacefully and it was time for Chemistry class.

"In Chemistry Class"

Mrs. Lita entered the class and started explaining the lesson.

"Our lesson today will be a practical lesson." Mrs. Lita said.

Mrs. Lita started to do some experiments and everyone watched carefully.

"Why do I have to study a nonsense substance turning to different color when heating it?! I really hate Chemistry!" Dean said to his friends.

"But Seth loves Chemistry the most!! It's his favourite subject." Finn said.

"How did you know that?!" Seth asked in surprise.

"I just know!" Finn said.

Seth was still looking surprised.

The Chemistry class ended and it was time to go home.

"In The School's Garden"

Dolph and Lana were going out and when they reached the School's gate, they met Miz, Summer, Eva and Tyler, they were waiting for their cars to come and take them home.

"Ohhh look at poor Lana and Dolph!! They are gonna walk to their houses! They don't have a car to take them!" Summer said.

"You really sounds stupid and so childish right now Summer!! You now well that i can call my driver to come take us but I don't want to do that!" Dolph said as he is also rich.

Summer looked so angry on hearing Dolph's words.

"Let's go guys.......I invite you all to come with me to my very luxurious house to have dinner together!" Tyler said proudly to Miz, Summer and Eva.....He said that with high voice to annoy Lana.

Tyler went away with his friends and Lana and Dolph laughed at them because they act very childish then they went away.

Dean, Seth, Roman and Finn all went out of the school and stood at the school's gate.

"What a tiring day that was!!" Roman said.

"Yeah!! I really need to have a deep sleep right now!" Dean said while yawning.

"Do you live nearby Finn?!" Seth asked.

"Not really! What about you?" Finn asked.

"Our house lies in the next street!" Seth said pointing to the street.

"Wait?! Do you live together?" Finn asked.

"Yes....At first we used to live in 3 houses which were side by side so we were neighbours....our parents knew each others and we grew up together and went to school together." Seth said.

Then Dean completed "And after my paretns died, I couldn't live alone so Seth and Roman decided to live with me in my house!! That's why we are not friends!! We are brothers"

"What a great story!! It's really so amazing to live with your friends or brothers in the same house!! So much fun!" Finn said.

"Yeah! You should come have some time with us!" Dean said.

"Sure I would like to!! This was really the best day in my life, I had much fun with you guys and I can't believe that I will be spending all my next school year with you!!" Finn said excitedly.

"Ohhh you just mean you had fun for spending time with your IDOL Seth!! You Can't be talking about me and Roman!!" Dean said joking.

"No I really had fun with you too guys" Finn said.

"Thanks" Dean said.

"I think i am late....I have to go now!! See you tomorrow!" Finn said and he left.

Roman, Seth and Dean waves to Finn then they walked to their home.

"This is the strangest person I have ever met!" Seth said.

"Yeah! He is really starnge! But he is kind" said Roman.

Dean was already sleeping while walking.
So Roman and Seth laughed at him...

This was Chapter 41! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Read in the Next Chapter:

-How will Daniel help Sami!

-Will Finn surprise Seth more!

-What's next between Tyler and Lana

-Mr. Sting will back to action!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
529K 11.4K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
817K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
30.1K 1.1K 30
philza always wanted 3 little ones. he went to the adoption center. who will he bring home