MY WWE HIGH SCHOOL PART 1

By WWEisRollins

What do you think will happen if WWE turned to a High School and all your favourite Superstars turned to stud... More

Presentation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 "First Day"
Chapter 5
Chapters 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "End Of A School Year" 《Season 1 Final》
Chapter 13 "New Year"《Season 2 premiere》
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16 "First meet"
Chapter 17 "The iPhone 6!!"
Chapter 18 "You Miz!!!!"
Chapter 19 "BrayWyatt!!"
Chapter 20 "The Sick Dean"
Chapter 21 "The Football Match"
Chapter 22 "The Evil Intention"
Chapter 23 "Stardust"
Chapter 24 "Where Is CM Punk?!"
Chapter 25 "Cody Rhodes"
Chapter 26 "Dean learnt the secret!"
Chapter 27 "Brothers Break Up"
Chapter 28 "The Bad Boy"
Chapter 29 "Problem Maker!!"
Chapter 30 "Renee Young"
Chapter 31 "Seth fights Brock!!!"
Chapter 32 "The Camping Trip 1"
Chapter 33 "The Camping Trip 2/ Sports morning"
Chapter 34 "The Camping Trip 3/ Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 35 "Truth Hurts"
Chapter 36 "Surprise Return"
Chapter 37 " The Investigation Of The Case"
Chapter 38 "Bad Friend & Good ones"《Season 2 final》
Chapter 39 "The Holiday"《Season 3 Premiere》
Chapter 41 "A Seth Rollins Addiction"
Chapter 42 "Dean faces his Nightmare"
Chapter 43 "Roman falls in the trap"
Chapter 44 "Daniel's Big Plan"
Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"
Chapter 46 "Dean In Mr. Sting's House"
Chapter 47 "Finn gets in Seth's mind"
Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"
Chapter 49 "A Nightmare"
Chapter 50 "The Demon"
Chapter 51 "The School's Concert"
Chapter 52 "The Girls War"
Chapter 53 "A Day in Finn's House"
Chapter 54 "Friendship"
Chapter 55 "The Fight"
Chapter 56 "Best Friends/Bitter Enemies"
Chapter 57 "Enough is Enough"
Chapter 58 "Friendship Memories"
Chapter 59 "The Final Round"
Chapter 60 "Apology" (Season 3 Final)
Survey
Chapter 61 (SEASON 4 PREMIER)
Chapter 62 "AJ Styles"
Chapter 63 "Mean Girls"
Chapter 64 "Crossing the lines"
Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"
Chapter 66 "A Mistake"
Chapter 67 "Family Issue"
Chapter 68 "Seth Gives Up!!
Chapter 69 "Crazy Mr. Jericho"
Chapter 70 "Food War"
Chapter 71 "Locked in School"
Chapter 72 "Old Friends Reunion"
Chapter 73 "AJ Styles & Mr. Sting"
Chapter 74 "Cheaters"
Chapter 75 "CM Punk?!"
Chapter 76 "Sami's Excuse"
Chapter 77 "Breaking into a Concert"
Chapter 78 "Surprise Visit"
Chapter 79 "Finn's Adventure"
Chapter 80 "Season 4 Final"
Survey
MY WWE HIGHT SCHOOL PART 2

Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"

685 24 7
By WWEisRollins

Sunday 7:00AM

The students were gathered in the school's garden waiting for the bell to ring.

The first to arrive at school were Seth, Dean and Roman.

"I don't understand why are you doing this to us?!" Dean said in a sad voice to Seth.

"Come on Dean, stop complaining just because I woke you up early today!! We should come early...it's the first day after the holiday!!!" Seth said.

"Nobody has even arrived yet!!!" Dean said.

"Stop being Lazy." Seth said.

Then after a while comes Brock and Kevin Owens with Bigshow, Ryback and Rusev following them in the back.

Then John Cena arrived with Daniel, Brie, Nikki and Alicia Fox.

Then Miz and Summer and Eva came and the after them came Dolph Ziggler alone.

Then the others arrived like Paige & April, Cody, Sasha and her friends, Bray, Randy Orton, Cesaro, Renee and Neville

After some time....Lana arrived at school and she looked so confident and when she entered the school everybody looked at her especially Dolph who was surprised that she came back.

"Hey Lana we are supporting you girl" Said Nikki and Brie when Lana passed by them.

"You are the best!!" Paige said to Lana.
"Keep it up" April continued to Lana when she passed by her and Paige.

"Hey Lana I am voting for you!! You are gonna win it." Cesaro said to Lana when she passed by him.

Dolph watched all of that and he was shocked!! He thought that everyone would laugh at Lana when they see her because her secrets were revealed!! Also he was more shocked on hearing cheering words from everyone to Lana!!

"What is that!!!! Did I miss something?!" Dolph said to himself.

"Yes you missed a lot!" Answered Miz who was standing with his friends behind Dolph.

"Miz?! I thoughy you are not talking to me?!" Dolph said.

"Yes I really am not talking to you but just wanted to tell you indeed you missed something!!" Miz said.

"I see you and Summer and Eva are looked so upset and kinda jealous when you saw Lana coming into the school and on hearing everyone cheering her ,So will you tell me what is going on here?!" Dolph said.

"Alright it seems like you are the only one who spent all his holiday playing on the playstation and the only one who didn't opened the TV in the holiday at all!!" Miz said.

"TV?? What do you mean?" Dolph said.

"Lana took part in a very famous worldwide singing compitition and now she is in the final 4 and she became famous and maybe will win the whole compitition!!" Miz said nervously.

"This is unbelievable!!! And yes Miz...you and your friends are losers!! You made fun of Lana before because she was poor but now she is rich and famous!!!! I know you wish you never insulted her." Dolph said. Mocking Miz then left him.

After a while the bell rang and it was time for the the first class which was Maths.

In Maths Class.

Mr. Paul entered the class and welcomed the students back to school after the two weeks holiday then he gave them a small lesson.

"I think I am so nice with you today!! I gave you a small lesson and I will give you now a small Homework." Mr. Paul said.

"Homework??!! But it's the first day after the holiday!!" Dean said in a quite high voice.

"Shut up!" Mr. Paul said and he gave them some questions for the homework then the class ended.

The bell rand and it was time for the Biology Class.

In Biology Class.

The students went to the Biology Lap. And waited for their new Biology teacher to show up.

After nearly 15 min. There was a knock on the door and it was Mrs. Stephanie.

"Good morning everybody. I came here to introduce to you your new Biology teacher.........Mr. Sting!" Mrs. Stephanie said and then a man in dark clothes entered, that was Mr. Sting.

Eveybody seemed worried from him because it's the first time they see him so they stayed quiet until they find out if he is kind or hard.

Mr. Sting sat down and wrote some things in his notebook then he closed it and looked at the students.

"At first I would like to tell you that I am not that kind of teachers that scares the students to get their respect! I earn their respect by other ways......So I don't think you will hate me or hate my class." Mr. Sting said smiling so everyone began to believe that he is nice.

"Now open your books because we will take some introduction for our lesson." Mr. Sting said.

"Come On!! It's the first day.....We don't have to take a lesson or explain anything today!! Let's just have some rest." Dean said.

Mr. Sting looked at Dean and his face turned and the smile went away from his face.

"Stand up!" Mr. Sting shouted at Dean so Dean stood up at once.

"What's your name?" Mr. Sting asked.

"Dean Ambrose." Dean replied.

"Dean!! You look like one of those bad, lazy students who loves to complain a lot and don't study!! What was your mark in Biology in the first term?" Mr. Sting asked.

"I took aaaa 8 out of 20 in Biology in the first term." Said Dean.

"As I predicted!! Now you better sit down and shut your mouth because you like it or not, we are gonna explain the lesson." Mr. Sting said and he explained the lesson and the students were all silent as they were all afraid of Mr. Sting.

The bell rang and it was Break time.

In Break Time.

Roman, Dean, Seth's table:

Renee came with her food and sat with the boys.

"Are you crazy Dean!! What did you do in the Biology class?!" Renee asked.

"I didn't do anything!! I was just saying my opinion and found that freak teacher talking to me in that strange, scary way!!" Dean said.

"It's your fault Dean! Sometimes you just need to keep your mouth shut." Roman said.

"You better not put yourself into troubles. We are at the beginning of the 2nd term!" Seth said.

Lana's table:

Lana was sittting alone though many students asked her to sit with them but she told them all that she would like to sit alone.

Dolph saw Lana sitting alone so he went to her.

"Hey Lana. How are you doing?!" Dolph said and he put his food on the table and sat.

"What do you want?!" Lana asked angrily.

"Wait. Why are you talking to me like that?! Are you upset of me or something?!" Dolph asked.

"Didn't you and your friends made fun of me before!!" Lana said.

"No Lana I swear it was them and not me! I ended my relationship with them because of you....because I didn't like what they did to you and I swear I did that before I even know that you joined a big singing compitition and before knowing that you are famous." Dolph said.

Lana thought for some seconds.

"Ok Ok I trust you!!" Lana said.

"Thank you....And congratulations for the singing compitition! I know well how awesome your voice is and I promise I will support you till you win it!" Doloh said.

"Thank you." Lana said.

"When is the semi finals of this compitition ?" Dolph asked.

"This Friday" Lana said.

"Great! Best of luck" Dolph said.

Brock and Kevin's table.

Brock and Kevin quickly ended their food but they didn't had enough....they went to Bigshow, Rusev and Ryback and took their food also they found Neville passing with some cakes that his mother made for him so they both went toward him and took the cake from him and pushed him to the floor.....Nivelle was very small in size so he couldn't do anything about it and couldn't tell the teacher because they may hurt him if he did so he left them and ran away from them.

While Neville was running he hit Daniel who was watching from behind.

"So sorry!" Neville said.

"No problem....I saw what happened there with Brock and Kevin, they are really annoying!" Daniel said.

"I have nothing to do with such bullies!" Neville said.

"There should be no place for bullies in our school and I believe that one day we will find an end for those two bullies." Daniel said and he gave Neville some cakes that he bought so Neville thanked him a lot.

In Miz, Summer and Eva's table:

"Look at her!! She thinks that she is gonna win the compitition!! Hahaha she is so pathetic! She will always be a loser and no way she is winning that compitition!" Summer said angrily.

"And look at Ziggler!! He must have told her that he is a very nice guy and that we are the evil guys! Also he is parhetic, piece of crap!" Miz said.

"Let's just forget about those worthless Lana & Dolph! We are better than talking about them!" Eva said.

In John, Nikki, Brie and Alicia's table.

They were talking but were interrupted by Daniel who had just arrived, Daniel grapped a Chair and sat with them.

"What were you doing all that time!? You told us that you are gonna buy some desserts but I see you took so long time and came with nothing!!" Brie asked.

"Yes I bought some cakes but while I was walking back to you, I saw Brock and Kevin stealing Neville's cakes and they pushed him hardly to the floor!! And you all know how kind and small sizes Neville is so he couldn't do anything about it!! I felt sorry for him and gave him my cakes that I bought so that he doesn't feel sad." Daniel said.

"Ohhh Daniel!! How kind is that from you!" Nikki said.

"Thanks Nikki, but it's my duty to try to fix anything wrong I see in our school and I can see that Brock and Kevin is the only wrong thing in the school and soon we will find a solution for them." Daniel said.

While Daniel was talking with Nikki, Brie and Alicia, they noticed that John wasn't talking to them but he was talking to himself instead!!

"Hello!!! John are you here!?" Alicia asked.

"Yes Yes I am with you!!" John said.

"Hahaha I really feel sorry for John sometimes! I don't know why." Nikki said laughing.

"What?! You don't have to feel sorry for me anymore!! Because soon I will be announced as the new football team captain!!" John said proudly.

"Can't you just forget about the football team? It's really a boring matter to think about!" Daniel said that to John.

"Never, I will never give up!!" John said.

Break time ended and it was time for Spanish lesson.

In Spanish Class

Mr. Alberto gave the students some revision on what they took before and told them that he will not give them any new thing.

The Spanish Class ended and it was time for Activity class.

Activity Classes:

"In Journalism Class"

Mr. Brad Madox got fired so the students of the Journalism class stayed with no teacher who are:

Seth Rollins, Bigshow, Randy Orton, Neville, Bayley, Emma, April, Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt.

"Art Class"

The students of the art class who are Dean, Cody, Nikki, Brie, Alicia, Becky, Renee, Bo Dallas and Rusev entered the class then Mrs. Vickie came in and told them to draw whatever they want.

"Where is Dean Ambrose?" Mrs. Vickie said.

"Yes! I am here!" Dean answered.

"You are the most talented in art here so I want you to be ready for an art contest which will take place soon!" Mrs. Vickie said.

"Awesome!" Dean said excitedly.

"In Acting Class"

The Students of the acting class who are Miz, Summer, Eva, Dolph, Lana, Cesaro and Sasha entered the School's theater and Mr. Jericho told them to start their play so that he can see it and decided if there is anything wrong with it.

"Everyone take his place...3,2,1 ACTION!!" Mr. Jericho shouted and the play started.

Everything was going alright until Summer and Lana's turn came and they were on stage together....Summer was supposed to push Lana. Summer was really upset of Lana so she pushed her hardly that Lana fell to the floor and hurt her head.

"Stoooop!!" Mr. Jericho said to stop the play.

"Summer What did you do?! You are supposed to push Lana gently not a real push!!" Mr. Jericho said as he and Dolph helped Lana up.

"Sorry Mr. Jericho I didn't mean it!!" Summer said.

"This is called acting!! If you can't differentiate between acting and reality so you can't be an actor." Mr. Jericho said.

Summer was deeply upset and Miz and Eva tried to help her calm down but Summer left them and went away.

"In Sports Class"

The students of the Sports Class who are Roman, John Cena, Ryback, Brock, Kevin, Sheamus, Paige, Charlotte all went to the sports hall to find Mr. Rock waiting for them.

"Come on, Come On we have no time!! I have just received a news telling that our School will be having a football match against the TNA High School so we have to start training hard. Now Captain Roman start your training now." Mr. Rock said.

"Alright let's start our training!" Roman said

The footballers went after Roman to train except for John who stayed in his place thinking.

"This is my Chance!! A match against TNA High School!! Yes! It's my only chance to prove that I am better than Roman....I will pick the win for the team so Mr. Rock will notice that I am better that Roman and then he will announce me the new team captain at once!!" John said to himself and he decided to go train with the team and to be nice with Roman until the match against TNA high School.

"In Mr. TripleH's office"

Mr. TripleH was preparing himself to leave as the bell was about to ring.
Mrs. Stephanie knocked on the door and entered.

"Hey Mr. TripleH!! Before we go home I want you to take these papers because they are very important." Mrs. Stephanie said.

"What are these papers for?" Mr. TripleH asked.

"These are the papers with some information about the new students that are coming form the NXT School to our School.....You know the NXT school is not as big and as good as our School so in NXT school they make a quite hard test for their students and whoever takes high marks get to come to our school to complete his education here!!" Mrs. Stephanie said.

"And how many students took the highest marks?" Mr. TripleH asked.

"Only 3 took the best marks and were accepted in our school! They will come starting from tomorrow in your class" Mrs. Stephanie said.

"Alright! Now it's time to go home!! Let's go!" Mr. TripleH put the papers on his office and left with Mrs. Stephanie.

The bell rang and it was time to go home.

This was Chapter 40! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Read in the Next Chapter:

-What will Daniel do to get rid of the bullies in the school!

-How will John treat Roman after he made his plan!

-What will The new Teacher Sting do after what he did with Dean!

-What is next between Lana and Summer!

-Who are the 3 Students from NXT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
30.1K 1.1K 30
philza always wanted 3 little ones. he went to the adoption center. who will he bring home