MY WWE HIGH SCHOOL PART 1

بواسطة WWEisRollins

What do you think will happen if WWE turned to a High School and all your favourite Superstars turned to stud... المزيد

Presentation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 "First Day"
Chapter 5
Chapters 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "End Of A School Year" 《Season 1 Final》
Chapter 13 "New Year"《Season 2 premiere》
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16 "First meet"
Chapter 17 "The iPhone 6!!"
Chapter 18 "You Miz!!!!"
Chapter 19 "BrayWyatt!!"
Chapter 20 "The Sick Dean"
Chapter 21 "The Football Match"
Chapter 22 "The Evil Intention"
Chapter 23 "Stardust"
Chapter 24 "Where Is CM Punk?!"
Chapter 25 "Cody Rhodes"
Chapter 26 "Dean learnt the secret!"
Chapter 27 "Brothers Break Up"
Chapter 28 "The Bad Boy"
Chapter 29 "Problem Maker!!"
Chapter 30 "Renee Young"
Chapter 31 "Seth fights Brock!!!"
Chapter 32 "The Camping Trip 1"
Chapter 33 "The Camping Trip 2/ Sports morning"
Chapter 34 "The Camping Trip 3/ Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 36 "Surprise Return"
Chapter 37 " The Investigation Of The Case"
Chapter 38 "Bad Friend & Good ones"《Season 2 final》
Chapter 39 "The Holiday"《Season 3 Premiere》
Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"
Chapter 41 "A Seth Rollins Addiction"
Chapter 42 "Dean faces his Nightmare"
Chapter 43 "Roman falls in the trap"
Chapter 44 "Daniel's Big Plan"
Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"
Chapter 46 "Dean In Mr. Sting's House"
Chapter 47 "Finn gets in Seth's mind"
Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"
Chapter 49 "A Nightmare"
Chapter 50 "The Demon"
Chapter 51 "The School's Concert"
Chapter 52 "The Girls War"
Chapter 53 "A Day in Finn's House"
Chapter 54 "Friendship"
Chapter 55 "The Fight"
Chapter 56 "Best Friends/Bitter Enemies"
Chapter 57 "Enough is Enough"
Chapter 58 "Friendship Memories"
Chapter 59 "The Final Round"
Chapter 60 "Apology" (Season 3 Final)
Survey
Chapter 61 (SEASON 4 PREMIER)
Chapter 62 "AJ Styles"
Chapter 63 "Mean Girls"
Chapter 64 "Crossing the lines"
Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"
Chapter 66 "A Mistake"
Chapter 67 "Family Issue"
Chapter 68 "Seth Gives Up!!
Chapter 69 "Crazy Mr. Jericho"
Chapter 70 "Food War"
Chapter 71 "Locked in School"
Chapter 72 "Old Friends Reunion"
Chapter 73 "AJ Styles & Mr. Sting"
Chapter 74 "Cheaters"
Chapter 75 "CM Punk?!"
Chapter 76 "Sami's Excuse"
Chapter 77 "Breaking into a Concert"
Chapter 78 "Surprise Visit"
Chapter 79 "Finn's Adventure"
Chapter 80 "Season 4 Final"
Survey
MY WWE HIGHT SCHOOL PART 2

Chapter 35 "Truth Hurts"

644 20 8
بواسطة WWEisRollins

The camping trip ended as Friday and Saturday passed and at 8:00 PM on Saturday the students went back to their houses and slept for school in the morning.

Sunday 7:00 AM

First class was Maths.

In Maths Class.

Mr. Paul entered the class, He wrote something on the board and explained the lesson then he sat down.

"Tomorrow there will be a big test and there will be gifts for anyone to take the full mark in it." Mr.Paul said to the class.

"What is that gift?" Dolph asked.

"Why are you asking! You have never ever take a good mark in Maths." Mr. Paul said.

"That's embarrassing..." Dolph said and sat down.

"Dolph...you are a fool. We all know who are the ones who will take the full mark! Of course Brock and Kevin and maybe Neville because he is a nerd...and I don't know about Seth but Mr. Paul certainly will not give Seth a gift if he took the full mark because Seth talked to him in a disrespectful way last week." Miz said to Dolph in a low voice.

"I want someone to help me now in checking the homework, Who is the representative of this class?" Mr. Paul asked.

"I am the representative of the class and of the whole WWE High School!" Seth said.

"You?! I can't believe it's you! How can they let you represent the whole school!! I don't think you can even represent that class well!" Mr. Paul said mocking Seth who was so angry but couldn't answer to not but himself in problems with Brock again.

Maths class ended and it was time for Activity Class.

In Activity class

Art Class.

Mrs. Vickie asked the students to draw a water fall and everyone started drawing...Vickie found Dean's drawing was the best as usual so she told him that she is gonna take him to a drawing competition where he can win a big prize if he won the competition!

In Journalism Class.

Mr. Brad asked the students to continue the school magazine so everyone started working.

In acting class.

Mr. Jericho told the students that they are gonna make a preview of the play and told everyone to stand in his place.

Everyone stranded in his place and the play started with Miz and Lana who are the heros of the play....Miz said his words then it was Lana's turn, Lana said the words that was written in her script.

"Back in time.....nearly a month ago, Summer Rae changed some words in Lana's script after Lana replaced Summer as the hero of the play....Summer wrote some funny and stupid words in Lana's script to make her looks stupid"

Lana said the words in her script and as she was saying them, Everybody started laughing at her including Mr. Jericho....Lana felt embarrassed and she stopped at once!

"That must not be the real script!!" Mr. Jericho said to Lana.

"I don't know but I just said what was written in the script, you can see by yourself." Lana said and gave the script to Mr. Jericho to check it...Mr. Jericho noticed that the script was changed by someone.

"Someone here played with that script and add some silly words to it!! Who did that?!" Mr. Jericho said.

"Sir, don't worry! I always watched everyone in the acting class and no one changed Lana's script at all" Cesaro said.

"Are you sure that no one took Lana's script before and changed it?" Mr. Jericho asked.

"Yes I am sure....No one took it......except one time I saw Summer holding Lana's script and she wrote something in it but I think she didn't change anything" Cesaro said.

"Ceaaro you are stupid.....Summer took the script and write something!! That means that she is the one who did that changes to the script!" Mr. Jericho said.

"No No, I didn't do that!! It wasn't me!" Summer said.

"Summer, you will get punished for that and your punishment is that you will not take part in the play and I am gonna cancel your role in the play at once!" Mr. Jericho said.

Summer was so angry with this and she was so mad at Lana.

"I can't believe that you did that to our new friend...You are really a bad girl Summer!" Miz said that to Summer.

"You should have controlled your jealousy and anger before doing that to Lana" Dolph said and he and Miz went to Lana and left Summer with Eva alone.

"Don't be sad Summer, they will come back to you again" Eva said to Summer.

"Yes! Hell yeah! They all are gonna come back to me very soon!" Summer said with an Evil smile.

In sports hall.

Roman was training his Football team but he found Cena sitting and not training with them so he went to see him.

"Why aren't you training with us?!" Roman asked.

"I don't need to train." Cena said.

"Its OK! But you have to take part in the training!" Roman said.

"I will never train under a trainer that has less experience than me!" Cena said.

Roman paused for seconds.

"Do you think that you have more experience than me in Football?!!" Roman said angrily and the football team all gathered around Roman and Cena as the argument went worst.

"Hell yeah! I am sure that I have way more experience than you!" Cena said.

"Really?! If you are right, then why am I the team Captain now and you are not?!" Roman said.

"We all know its just because Mr. Rock is your relative so he made you the Team Captain" Cena said with a smile on his face and on hearing that Roman was so angry and he was going to hit John in his face but the Football players hold him back.

There was a noise in the sports hall as the football players were trying to separate Roman from Cena and after a while Mr. Rock entered and he ended the fight.

Activity class ended and it was time for break.

In Break time.

Dean, Renee and Roman's table.

"Roman, I have got some great news!! Mrs. Vickie will take me to a drawing competition and If I won I would be given a big prize!!" Dean said excitedly.

"Great." Roman said and he didn't seem excited or happy!!

"Don't you think its good news? What is wrong with you?" Dean asked.

"Nothing, I had some problems during the training in the sports hall" Roman said.

"With John Cena again?!" Renee asked.

"Yes! He is so annoying! He rufused to train with us and said that I am the Captain because Mr. Rock is my cousins!!" Roman said angrily.

"He need to get his ass kicked by someone! I wish I can beat him" Dean said.

"I will find a way to shut him up soon." Roman said.

In Seth and Randy's table.

"Did you hear how Mr. Paul talked about me in the Maths class!!" Seth said angrily

"Yeah! He hates you so much." Randy said and he seem to be careless about what Seth is saying.

"He really annoys me and I know he said that on purpose!!" Seth said but Randy didn't answer him so Seth was angry with him.

"Are you even listening to me or caring about what I said?!" Seth said.

"I am listening to you and I told you that he hates you!! What do you want me to do! Do you want me to go slap him because he is so annoying?!" Randy said.

"I am just trying to talk to you as my best friend but I don't find you responding to me!! Even when Brock beat me last week, you didn't help me...you just walked away as if you are not my friend and I couldn't find help except from my former friends Dean and Roman who supposed to hate me after I left them!!!" Seth said angrily.

"I am really your best friend, Seth and I told you before that when Brock beat you, I was looking for a teacher to stop him but I didn't found!" Randy said.

"Whatever!" Seth said disappointed and he turned to eat his meal.

In Miz, Lana and Dolph's table.

"Don't be angry or sad, Lana. You know Summer sometimes acts foolishly" Dolph said to Lana.

"I am not sad or angry...Its OK!" Lana said.

"Great" Miz said.

Summer and Eva watched Miz, Lana and Dolph's table then they decided to go talk to them.

"Hey guys!" Summer said.

"What do you want Summer! Aren't you ashamed if what you did to Lana!?" Miz said.

"First of all, I didn't do anything and Second, Who is Lana that you are all sitting with and defending against me! I am your real friend.....She is just a new girl and she is not like us!" Summer shouted.

"Why are you talking about me like this? I have never talked about you badly...I always considere you as my friend!!" Lana said to Summer.

"You want to know why am I talking about you like this? I will tell you.....It's just because you suddenly came to our school and you stole my best friends that they care about you more than they care about me!! I have been their friend for years and now you came and took them easily from me!!" Summer shouted at Lana.

"Summer, calm down....Lana didn't take me and Miz from you, We are still your friends! She is just a new friend to all of us so we treated her good." Dolph said.

"Ohhh Really? Didn't you notice that since she came in to our school, we have been fighting and arguing together because of her!" Summer said.

"Summer! Enough! We all know that all our fights in the last month wasn't because of Lana!! It was because of your jealousy from her!" Miz said angrily and Summer was shocked from his words, She stayed quiet for seconds then she laughed in an evil way so Miz, Lana, Dolph and even Eva were surprised!

"What are you laughing at?" Miz asked.

"I am laughing because you said that I am jelouse of Lana!" Summer said.

"And what is funny in that!" Miz asked.

"The funny thing is that how a very very rich and happy girl like me be jelouse of a pathetic life like Lana! Hahahaha" Summer said in evil and proud voice.

"What do you mean by that?" Eva asked.

"I meant that Lana is a lier! She is not rich and her father is not an actor like she said." Summer said.

Lana's face turned to be so nervous and worried while Miz, Dolph and Eva were shocked.

Summer standed on the table to have the attention of everyone.

"Attention everyone....I have got someyhing to tell you......Lana who you all think that she is rich, She is a lier because she is not rich and her father is not an actor...... Actually she is so poor girl and I watched her after school and I walked after her to her house and saw her house....Its so poor house in a very dirty place! And I have picture for her entering that old dirty house!" Summer said in a very high voice, but most of the students didn't care about what Summer said while some others started talking in low voices about Lana's lie.

Summer showed Miz, Dolph and Eva the pictures of Lana entering the old, poor house and they all were shocked and couldn't speak.

"You lied to us?!" Miz asked Lana.

Lana couldn't speak and her eyes were full of tears....She ran to the bathroom and left them.

"This is so disgusting! I can't believe that I have been friend to a poor lier like Lana!! She fooled us all! Thanks for saving us Summer." Miz said in a very proud way. Summer and Eva were so happy while Dolph wasn't happy with what they did to Lana but he didn't show that.

Break time is over and it was time for English class.

In English Class.

Mr. TripleH entered the class and wrote the lesson on the board then he noticed that the class was so quiet and that there is no noise like there used to be!

"There must be something wrong here! Its the first time that I see the class so quiet like this!" Mr Triple H said and the class passed quietly.

It was time for Chemistry class and it ended quietly just like the English class.

The bell rang and everyone went to his house.

In the school garden.

Paige saw Cody leaving so she ran quickly to him and found that he was walking with April.

"Hey, Cody How are you?" Paige asked.

"Fine!" Cody answered.

"And nice to see you April!" Said Paige with a smile that wasn't nice.

"Thanks Paige" said April.

"Cody, Why don't you walk with me to my house because I am walking alone today?!" Paige asked Cody.

"Sorry Paige...But April's mom invited me to have lunch with them today and we have to go now because we shouldn't be late! Maybe next time we can walk together" Cody said to Paige and he left with April.

Paige was so angry with that and decided that she will plan something for April because she annoys her.

This was Chapter 35! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter!

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Read In Next Chapter:

-What's next between Roman and Cena!

-Will Seth and Randy's friendship get better or worst!

-What will Lana do after her secret was exposed!

-What will Paige do to April

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

290K 4.9K 200
Check out my WWE One Shots 2 requests book, after the completion of book 1. Feel free to inbox me and make a request, the book currently includes an...
233K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
30.1K 1.1K 30
philza always wanted 3 little ones. he went to the adoption center. who will he bring home
237K 1.9K 14
last story deleted at 200,000 reads. re upload. EXPLICIT XXX RATED R MATERIAL.