MY WWE HIGH SCHOOL PART 1

By WWEisRollins

What do you think will happen if WWE turned to a High School and all your favourite Superstars turned to stud... More

Presentation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 "First Day"
Chapter 5
Chapters 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "End Of A School Year" 《Season 1 Final》
Chapter 13 "New Year"《Season 2 premiere》
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16 "First meet"
Chapter 17 "The iPhone 6!!"
Chapter 18 "You Miz!!!!"
Chapter 19 "BrayWyatt!!"
Chapter 20 "The Sick Dean"
Chapter 21 "The Football Match"
Chapter 22 "The Evil Intention"
Chapter 23 "Stardust"
Chapter 24 "Where Is CM Punk?!"
Chapter 25 "Cody Rhodes"
Chapter 26 "Dean learnt the secret!"
Chapter 27 "Brothers Break Up"
Chapter 28 "The Bad Boy"
Chapter 29 "Problem Maker!!"
Chapter 31 "Seth fights Brock!!!"
Chapter 32 "The Camping Trip 1"
Chapter 33 "The Camping Trip 2/ Sports morning"
Chapter 34 "The Camping Trip 3/ Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 35 "Truth Hurts"
Chapter 36 "Surprise Return"
Chapter 37 " The Investigation Of The Case"
Chapter 38 "Bad Friend & Good ones"《Season 2 final》
Chapter 39 "The Holiday"《Season 3 Premiere》
Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"
Chapter 41 "A Seth Rollins Addiction"
Chapter 42 "Dean faces his Nightmare"
Chapter 43 "Roman falls in the trap"
Chapter 44 "Daniel's Big Plan"
Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"
Chapter 46 "Dean In Mr. Sting's House"
Chapter 47 "Finn gets in Seth's mind"
Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"
Chapter 49 "A Nightmare"
Chapter 50 "The Demon"
Chapter 51 "The School's Concert"
Chapter 52 "The Girls War"
Chapter 53 "A Day in Finn's House"
Chapter 54 "Friendship"
Chapter 55 "The Fight"
Chapter 56 "Best Friends/Bitter Enemies"
Chapter 57 "Enough is Enough"
Chapter 58 "Friendship Memories"
Chapter 59 "The Final Round"
Chapter 60 "Apology" (Season 3 Final)
Survey
Chapter 61 (SEASON 4 PREMIER)
Chapter 62 "AJ Styles"
Chapter 63 "Mean Girls"
Chapter 64 "Crossing the lines"
Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"
Chapter 66 "A Mistake"
Chapter 67 "Family Issue"
Chapter 68 "Seth Gives Up!!
Chapter 69 "Crazy Mr. Jericho"
Chapter 70 "Food War"
Chapter 71 "Locked in School"
Chapter 72 "Old Friends Reunion"
Chapter 73 "AJ Styles & Mr. Sting"
Chapter 74 "Cheaters"
Chapter 75 "CM Punk?!"
Chapter 76 "Sami's Excuse"
Chapter 77 "Breaking into a Concert"
Chapter 78 "Surprise Visit"
Chapter 79 "Finn's Adventure"
Chapter 80 "Season 4 Final"
Survey
MY WWE HIGHT SCHOOL PART 2

Chapter 30 "Renee Young"

848 17 20
By WWEisRollins

In the last Chapter, There was a girl who went to Seth after school and she seem to know him very much but he didn't recognize who is she!

Monday after school

"OMG You don't really know me?" said the girl.

"I don't remember!!" Seth said.

"I am Renee Young!! I can't believe you forgot me!" said the girl.

"WHAT?! You are Renee!! You must be kidding! You changed a lot girl! Of course I didn't forget you!" Seth said with a smile on his face.

(Renee Young is a girl who used to be in WWE school since 1st grade, Her best friends were Dean, Seth and Roman and she was always with them! Dean was her nearest friend but Seth and Roman were also her best friends! She was forced to leave WWE school in 6th grade because her family moved to Canada as her father had some work there but now her family moved back to America so she will move back to WWE High School!)

"Great to see you again after all those years but where are the guys!? " Renee asked.

"What guys?!" Seth asked.

"I mean Dean and Roman! Where are they? Why aren't you with them?!" Asked Renee.

"Yeaaahh About that......We...Broke up!!" Seth said.

"WHAT?! BROKE UP!!" Said Renee with a shock in her face.

"Yes!" said Seth.

"We need to sit somewhere to talk! Are you free now! Because I Know you are a nerd and always studying and don't have time to talk" Asked Renee.

"Hahaha a Nerd!! You have been away for so long Renee!! Everything has changed and I am not a nerd as I don't think nerds get 5 over 10 in their Maths exams!" Seth said while laughing.

"5 over 10 in Maths exams??? And broke up with Dean & Roman??? We definitely need to talk!" Said Renee and She and Seth went to sit in a restaurant to have their lunch while talking.

(In The Restaurant)
Seth and Renee sat down and ordered some food, After a while the food was served.

"Now tell me everything happened between you and your friends and tell me why you broke up?" Renee asked excitedly.

Seth told Renee about CM Punk, and about his plan with Randy to get Rid of Punk and about Dean when he heard the plan and blamed him for this plan which led to a fight between them..

"I see it was all your fault!" Renee said blaming Seth for breaking up with Dean and Roman.

"What?? No it's not my fault...." Seth said.

"I think you have to apologize to Dean & Roman!!" Renee said.

"Never ever!! I said it's not my fault and I will never apologize!!!" Seth said angrily.

"OK Calm down!! Now tell me about your Maths test." Renee asked.

"Yes, About that...Today we had a Maths test and because I have been not studying for the whole week, I couldn't solve and So I took a 5 over 10 in the test and yes it's the first time ever I took a mark lower than 9 over 10 in a test!!" Seth said.

"Ohhh that's bad news!!" Renee said.

Seth and Renee talked about many things and Renee told Seth about her life in Canada until they finished their meals then Renee told Seth that she will go home now and that she will be back to WWE High School starting from tomorrow.

Monday Night at 8:35 PM

(In Dean and Roman's house)

Dean and Roman were watching TV.

"I was really happy to see that you actually took 8 over 10 in Maths test!!!" Roman said.

"Yeahhhh! and without cheating BaBaaaaay!" Dean said happily.

"Of course, You have been studying all day yesterday!! and that rarely happen...I mean it doesn't happen at all that you study something for even one hour!!" Roman said.

"It was so hard but I managed to stay focused!.....Did you see Seth's face when he heard my mark!! AWESOME!" Dean said smiling.

"Yeah! But what really surprise me that Seth took 5!!! Its a very bad mark!" Roman said.

"I kinda expected that! I mean He is a friend to Randy now!! He should be like him! a Failure!" Dean said.

"But what is your plans!?" Roman asked.

"I think that Seth will keep on taking bad marks in the up coming few weeks So my plan is that I will start a war with him but not a war where we fight each others...a war where I will beat him with marks! We both know that Seth get most annoyed when someone take better marks than him in tests so that's what I am gonna do! I will force myself to study hard in the coming few weeks to take better marks than him!" Dean said.

"Wise and great plan!! I love it because i think it will be useful for you! It will rise your marks!" Roman said.

After a while, Dean and Roman went to sleep for school in the morning!

Tuesday 7:00 am

Its School time and the first class in English.

(In English Class)

Mr. Triple H entered the class and before he could explain the lesson, their was a knock on the class door. It was Mrs. Stephanie.

"Sorry for interrupting the class Mr. Triple H, I came to introduce to you some new students that are gonna join your class!" Mrs. Stephanie said.

"Alright, Attention everyone to Mrs. Stephanie while she introduce to you your new classmates!" Mr. TripleH said.

"Come On girls!" Stephanie said as she called the new girls who were standing outside the class.

The first girl to come in was a blonde with short hair...You already know her!! She is Renee Young.

When Dean saw her he jumped from his seat and he couldn't believe that she is back!

Renee went to Dean and she hugged him and hugged Roman then Cesaro stood up for Renee to hug him too!! She looked at him in surprise then Dean pushed him to his seat back!

Renee sat in Dean, Roman and Cesaro's group, She sat between Roman and Dean away from Cesaro.

The Second to come in were 5 girls, they seem to be friends!

The first One of them was short with red or kinda purple hair, She looks so proud and selfish! Her name is Sasha Banks and she seems to be the BOSS of the group!!

the second was a tall, blonde and she seems so strong! Her name is Charlotte! Her father is already a teacher in the school!!! He is Mr. Ric Flair the Geography teacher!

The third was a girl with orange hair!! Her name is Becky Lynch.

The fourth was a girl with short, dark brown hair! She seems to be so kind! Her name is Bayley.

The last was a girl with long, brown hair! She seems to be funny! her name is Emma.

The 5 girls sat in a group in the back together!

Mr. Triple H welcomed the new girls then he explained the lesson and the class ended.

(History Class)

Mr. Shawn entered the class and he explained a lesson about the Ancient Egyptians!

"....The Egyptians built a lot of huge Pyramids to save their death! Any Questions?" Mr. Shawn asked.

Dolph raised his hand so Mr. Shawn asked him to stand up and tell his question.

"Do the Ancient Egyptians wear Suits in their parties or the suits were't invited?!" Dolph asked.

"Suits?? Is that your question?? Any other question?" Mr. Shawn asked.

Nikki raised her hands so Mr. Shawn asked her to tell her question.

"Do The Ancient Egyptians women go to Shopping in a nearby mall?!" Nikki asked.

"Shopping?? Are you serious? I don't think that there were malls at this time....its before more than 7000 year!!!!!!" Mr. Shawn said.

Ryback raised his hands so Mr. Shawn asked him to tell his Question.

"Is The Curse of the Pharaohs Real?" Ryback asked.

"I....I don't know but the lesson is not talking about that!!" Mr. Shawn answered.

Miz raised his hand and Mr. Shawn allowed him to speak.

"Was there movies and Cinemas and acting?" Miz asked.

"That's also out of our lesson!!! Come on! The lesson isn't about The Ancient Egyptians Clothes or Shopping or Movies!!! Its History! We are talking about their accomplishments! Don't you have one question related to the lesson!!?" Mr. Shawn said.

Cesaro raised his hands So Mr. Shawn asked him to tell his question hoping that it is related to the lesson.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Cesaro asked.

"I HATE BEING A TEACHER!! Especially History Teatcher!!" Mr. Shawn said.

The class ended and its Break time!

(In Break Time)

(In Dean, Roman and Renee's table)

"Welcome back to your school, Renee!! I am really feeling happy that we are sitting together just like the good old days in the 1st grade!" Dean said.

"No, Not like the old days because we used to be 4 persons not 3!" Renee said.

"You mean Seth, Right?" Dean said as the smile went away from his face.

"You might be surprised that Seth is not sitting with us now!" Roman said to Renee.

"No!! I am not surprised because I already know that you guys broke up with him from nearly a month!" Renee said.

"What?? How did you know that!! you just came from Canada yesterday! Who told you and when?" Dean asked with a shock.

"Yesterday I came to school after school time and I think after you guys left!" Renee said.

"And who told you or how did you know??" Roman asked.

"Seth!" Renee answered.

"Did you met him yesterday?" Dean asked.

"Yeah! And we had lunch together!" Renee answered.

"What did he tell you?" Dean asked.

"He told me about the whole story and fights between you two!" Renee said.

"If he really told you the REAL story, who do you think its his fault? Me or Him!!" Dean asked.

"I think you both are mistaken but I believe its his fault more! I told him that but he wasn't convinced at all and refused to apologize!" Renee said.

"Of course he won't apologize! We know that because he lost his mind since he became Randy's friend!" Roman said.

"Let's talk about something else!! About you Renee, You must join the art class because I feel lonley there!" Dean said.

"Why not! I love drawing!" Renee said.

(In Miz, Lana, Summer, Eva and Dolph's table)

Dolph was telling his group some jokes and all were laughing....Dolph saw Neville passing by them so he stopped him.

"Hey, Neville! How are you man!" Dolph asked.

"Aaa......I am fine" said Neville and he was so worried and afraid of Dolph and his group as they always annoy him in the classes.

Dolph began to annoy Neville and laugh at him with his group calling him a nerd! Neville was so sad and he left them!

"I see you have a new mobile phone Miz!" Summer said to Miz.

"Yeah! Its an IPhone 7...No one in the whole world have it except me!! You know my mom and dad brought it to me from Hollywood! Its soooo Expensive!" Miz said proudly then showed his group the phone.

"WOW, Its amazing! No we are so old! We all have IPhone 6!!" Dolph said.

"What about you Lana!? You didn't tell us what kind of Mobiles you have!" Summer asked as she remembered that she once saw Lana with a very cheap, old mobile!

"Ammm, I have an IPhone 6 like you guys! But I don't bring it to school because I don't like playing with it during Classes time!" Lana said.

"Your father is a Hollywood star like Miz's parents, Tell them to bring you an IPhone 7!" Dolph said.

"Good!!! I....I May tell him about that!" Lana said.

(In Paige, April and Cody's table)

Cody and April talked together for long time as they found out that they have a lot of common things.

Paige was upset and get bored of them as they are talking about things that she isn't interested in! She got up of the table and told them that she will go drink some water, She was upset that they didn't care about where she was going!

While Paige was walking away, She Met the 5 new girls!

"Hey Girls!! Look at this Pale White girl!! Hahaha" Sasha said to her friends and they all laughed.

"Hey! Nice joke!" Paige said with a crazy smile.

"We are not here to joke with you! Actually we want you to do us a favour as we are new here!" Said Charlotte.

"You want me to do you a favour after you said that I am Pale White!! I think you should have been nice with me!"Paige said.

"No! We didn't want to insult you! We were just kidding, You look beautiful!" Said Emma.

"Thank you!" Paige said to Emma.

"Alright girl! Do us the favour and we won't annoy you again!" Becky said.

"Nice! Deal! What kind of favours you want from me!" Paige said.

"We are new here and we want you to be like a guide to us!" Sasha said.

"A Guide! Alright! I agree! Actually I can stay with you girls until the end of the day because I have a friend who had a new friend and he is ignoring me so I want to ignore him too!" Paige said.

"Thank you!" Bayley said and she hugged Paige....Paige was surprised and she moved away.

"First, Each one of you should decided which activity she will be in! You have Art, Sports "Football", Acting and journalism...I am in sports, I am the only girl in the football team" Paige said.

"As they accept girls in Football team, I will join it!" Charlotte said.

"I think I am gonna go with acting" Sasha said.

"Me too! I will be in Acting!" Becky said.

"I love drawing so I will join Art!" Emma said.

"OK I will join the Journalism" said Bayley.

"Great!" Paige said.

The bell rang and It was time for Biology Class.

(In Biology Class)

Mr. Hulk Hogans entered the class and he told the students that he will give them no lessons because he is not in the mood!

After a while their was a knock on the door and it was Mrs. Stephanie.

"Excuse me! I want to tell you that the school is announcing a trip on the weekend to a camping site that is not far away from here and its a must go for every student! This Thursday in the early morning we will start our trip! So you all must bring your things and prepare because its camping!! We will not stay in a Hotel!! Said Stephanie and she left!

Everyone was so excited for the trip.

The Class ended and it was time for Activity Class.

(Activity Classes)

(In Journalism Class)

Mr. Brad told the students that they will complete the schools magazine! He told the students that they were going to work in pairs.

April worked with the new girl Bayley.

Bigshow worked with Daniel.

Randy worked with Seth....Not really worked, they were talking!

(In Art Class)

Mrs. Vickie entered the class and asked the students to draw a Camping Site as they are going camping on Thursday!

Alicia, Brie and Nikki were drawing while talking so much.

Renee and Dean worked with each othetrs.

Emma say Rusev sitting in the corner so she went to him and started to draw with him!

Cody worked alone in silence.

(In Acting Class)

Mr. Jericho welcomed the two new girls in the class Sasha and Becky and he gave them their script for the Play.

Summer was pretending to be so nice with Lana So Eva was so surprised and she took Summer away from Lana, Miz and Ziggler to talk to her.

"Why are you acting so nice with Lana?! You told me that you have a plan for her!" Eva said.

"I have to pretend to be nice to her...Miz and Dolph now think I am nice! And about the plan, I have one but I will not tell you now! You will know soon..." Said Summer with an Evil Look.

(In Sports Hall)

Mr. Rock came in and before he speak, Brock "The Team Captain" went to him. Mr. Rock was afraid of him!

"Is there anything bothering you Brock!?" Said Mr. Rock while being so afraid.

"NO! I just want to give up being the Football team captain because I don't want to be!" Brock said.

"REALLY!!!" Mr. Rock said excitedly.

"YES!" Brock shouted and he left the hall with Kevin.

(Of course after John Cena made a deal with Kevin that if Kevin convinced Brock to give up being the Captain, Cena will give him a 50$....Kevin talked to Brock and convinced him! All what Cena did is to be the team Captain again!)

"Finally!! We got rid of Brock! I know he is still a player in the team but we got rid of him cuz he was a horrible captain!!" Mr. Rock said.

John Cena stood in the front waiting for Mr Rock to announce him as the new team Captain.

"Now, Let's get a new Captain for our Team! The New captain is......" Mr. Rock said.

John had a big smile on his face, he raised his face in pride and he was proud that hegot rid of Brock and will be the new Captain.

"The new Team Captain is Roman Reigns" Mr. Rock said.

On Hearing that, John was so shocked....He stood in his place without moving for a long time!!

Meanwhile, On Hearing Mr. Rock, Roman was shocked too, He jumped out of his seat as he was sitting in the back not caring and not predicting that he will be the new team captain ever!!!

All the football team players went to Roman to congratulate him!

John went to Mr. Rock to complain!

"I was the reason you got rid of Brock!!! Now you are not announcing me as the new Captain!!!!" John said angrily.

"Ohhh I forgot that!" Mr. Rock said.

"Great! You remembered, Now go tell them all that I am the Captain not Roman." Cena said.

"No i will not do that! I will just Thank you for what you did!" Mr Rock said.

"Just Thank me!!!!" John said angrily.

Mr Rock left and John was so angry!!

The Bell rang and it was time to go home!

Summer saw Lana going away to her house quickly So Summer told her driver to Go after Lana because she want to see where she live and how is her house like so the driver went after Lana!!

This was Chapter 30! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! Don't Forget to Vote for the Chapter and to answer the interaction Question below!

THIS CHAPTER'S QUESTION IS:

Do you think of Renee Young?

"If you want to share your Opinion, Questions or Predictions about what's next just leave a comment and I will be reading all your comments and responding to it!"

Read In Next Chapter:

-What will Summer see when she go after Lana to her house!

-Did Cody forget about Paige because of April !

-How will everyone prepare for the camping trip!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

285K 2.1K 42
Imagine a guy who joins the WWE and gets the opportunity to do it with some of the hottest women in sports entertainment? Well for the next 42 chapte...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
156K 1.7K 56
❛❛ PREFERENCES & IMAGINES INCLUDE BECKY LYNCH, SASHA BANKS, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, RHEA RIPLEY & MANY MORE. ❜❜ ❪ completed ❫ ❪ world wrestling entertai...
234K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...