MY WWE HIGH SCHOOL PART 1

By WWEisRollins

What do you think will happen if WWE turned to a High School and all your favourite Superstars turned to stud... More

Presentation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 "First Day"
Chapter 5
Chapters 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 "End Of A School Year" 《Season 1 Final》
Chapter 13 "New Year"《Season 2 premiere》
Chapter 14
Chaptet 15
Chapter 16 "First meet"
Chapter 17 "The iPhone 6!!"
Chapter 18 "You Miz!!!!"
Chapter 19 "BrayWyatt!!"
Chapter 20 "The Sick Dean"
Chapter 21 "The Football Match"
Chapter 22 "The Evil Intention"
Chapter 23 "Stardust"
Chapter 25 "Cody Rhodes"
Chapter 26 "Dean learnt the secret!"
Chapter 27 "Brothers Break Up"
Chapter 28 "The Bad Boy"
Chapter 29 "Problem Maker!!"
Chapter 30 "Renee Young"
Chapter 31 "Seth fights Brock!!!"
Chapter 32 "The Camping Trip 1"
Chapter 33 "The Camping Trip 2/ Sports morning"
Chapter 34 "The Camping Trip 3/ Truth Or Dare"
Chapter 35 "Truth Hurts"
Chapter 36 "Surprise Return"
Chapter 37 " The Investigation Of The Case"
Chapter 38 "Bad Friend & Good ones"《Season 2 final》
Chapter 39 "The Holiday"《Season 3 Premiere》
Chapter 40 "Lana is Back!"
Chapter 41 "A Seth Rollins Addiction"
Chapter 42 "Dean faces his Nightmare"
Chapter 43 "Roman falls in the trap"
Chapter 44 "Daniel's Big Plan"
Chapter 45 "The Singing Compitition"
Chapter 46 "Dean In Mr. Sting's House"
Chapter 47 "Finn gets in Seth's mind"
Chapter 48 "Dean's Memories"
Chapter 49 "A Nightmare"
Chapter 50 "The Demon"
Chapter 51 "The School's Concert"
Chapter 52 "The Girls War"
Chapter 53 "A Day in Finn's House"
Chapter 54 "Friendship"
Chapter 55 "The Fight"
Chapter 56 "Best Friends/Bitter Enemies"
Chapter 57 "Enough is Enough"
Chapter 58 "Friendship Memories"
Chapter 59 "The Final Round"
Chapter 60 "Apology" (Season 3 Final)
Survey
Chapter 61 (SEASON 4 PREMIER)
Chapter 62 "AJ Styles"
Chapter 63 "Mean Girls"
Chapter 64 "Crossing the lines"
Chapter 65 "Randy following Finn"
Chapter 66 "A Mistake"
Chapter 67 "Family Issue"
Chapter 68 "Seth Gives Up!!
Chapter 69 "Crazy Mr. Jericho"
Chapter 70 "Food War"
Chapter 71 "Locked in School"
Chapter 72 "Old Friends Reunion"
Chapter 73 "AJ Styles & Mr. Sting"
Chapter 74 "Cheaters"
Chapter 75 "CM Punk?!"
Chapter 76 "Sami's Excuse"
Chapter 77 "Breaking into a Concert"
Chapter 78 "Surprise Visit"
Chapter 79 "Finn's Adventure"
Chapter 80 "Season 4 Final"
Survey
MY WWE HIGHT SCHOOL PART 2

Chapter 24 "Where Is CM Punk?!"

600 21 3
By WWEisRollins

Tuesday at 7:00 AM and its time for school.

(In School)

the first class is English

(In English Class)

Mr. Triple H entered the class and asked about who is absent

"Mark Henry, Dean Ambrose as he is suspended and...CM Punk." Daniel answered.

"What??? CM Punk is absent today!!! He has never been absent from School!!! And Tomorrow,, Tomorrow is the big Conference??? What if he didn't come??!!" Triple H Said that while being shocked because it's the first time ever CM Punk is absent from school.

"I can call him and see what's happening with him!" Daniel said to Mr. Triple H.

"Ok Ok, Go now and call him quickly." Mr. Triple H said nervously.

Daniel went to call Punk and after a while he came back and told Triple H that CM Punk's mother told him that Punk is so sick and he is in the Hospital now and she doesn't know when will he come back to school but its not tomorrow for sure!

Triple H was shocked, CM Punk is in the hospital and he will not be at the conference to represent the school.

"I have no choice but to choose someone else to represent the school at the conference tomorrow! So, i have to choose someone who i can trust he will prepare the speech and everything in one day!! i choose Seth Rollins" Triple H said.

Seth was so happy and why won't he be so, his plan succeeded and now he got what he want!

The English class ended and it was Chemistry class time.

(in Chemistry class)

Mrs. Lita explained the lesson but a lot of the students weren't listening t her!!!

Nikki was still talking to Alicia while her sister Brie and her Friend John Cena were annoyed.

Brock was eating.

Paige was talking to her new best friend Stardust.

Seth was writing the speech for the conference.

Roman was sleeping.

Neville was the only one listening to Mrs Lita and was asking questions as usual.

The Chemistry Class ended and its Break Time!

(Break)

(In Nikki, Alicia, Brie, Daniel, John and Sheamus's table.)

"What are you doing this Friday?" Alicia asked Nikki.

"Nothing! Maybe i will sit at home and study!" Nikki answered.

"Since you are free, Why don't we hang out this Friday and do some shopping??" Alicia suggested.

"Great idea! I accept. It's gonna be really great." Nikki answered with excitement.

Paige came in with her friend Stardust and she introduced him to Nikki, Alicia and Brie.

"Hey Girls, This is my new friend, Stardust!" Paige said.

Nikki and Alicia started laughing at Stardust and they said that he is ugly and his face paint are stupid.

Stardust was so sad to hear them making fun of him and he ran away, Brie was so upset of Nikki and Alicia as they hurt Stardust.

"Shut Up Nikki and Alicia! i hate you" Paige shouted at Nikki and Alicia and went to look for Stardust.

Meanwhile, John was talking to Daniel.

"Can you believe that Mr. Rock replaced me with Brock Lesnar!!! i can't believe he did that!!!" Cena sad angrily.

"Yes! it's unbelievable! I think you will never ever become the Captin of the team again!" Daniel said.

(In Miz, Lana, Dolph, Mizdow, Summer and Eva's table.)

"Hey Lana, Are you still upset about what happened yesterday?? Come On i said i didn't mean it and i am sorry for it!" Summer said to Lana.

"I am not upset!" Lana answered.

"Great, We are gonna be good friends i think!" Summer said but she didn't really want to be Lana's friend.

(In Brock, Kevin, Bigshow, Ryback and Rusev's table)

Brock was eating a lot as usual but he noticed that the new member in thier group Kevin was looking at him.

"What are you looking at??!" Brock said angrily.

"Sorry for looking at you but i have to say that i admire you so much" Kevin said.

"What?" Brock asked as he was surprised that someone admires him because everybody just fear him.

"Yes i admire you!! I think you are the best in the school, i mean you are strong and everybody fears you!! this is so Awesome! I wish i can learn from you how to be like you!!" Kevin said.

Brock seemed to like Kevin and he liked how Kevin admires him so much!

Bigshow, Ryback and Rusev was shocked to see Brock talking to Kevin and that Brock is talking to him as a friend!!! Brock has never had friends and he hates everybody. Even they were with Brock in the same group for years but he has never talked to any of them like a friend!!

(In Seth and Roman's table)

"I can't believe what happened to CM Punk. You are so lucky Seth!!" Roman said.

"Yeah! It's because i deserve that conference more than anybody else!!" Seth said proudly!

Suddenly Cesaro came to them.

"Please can you tell Dean that I miss him so much." Cesaro said saidly.

"But he is not your friend! He always insult you and beat you up!!! Why do you miss him??" Roman asked.

"Just tell him i miss him!" Cesaro said and left.

Both Roman and Seth looked at each others smiling at Cesaro as he is so silly!!

Break Time ended and also the Geography class ended!

Its time for Activities class.

(In Acting Class)

Summer Rae still pretending to be Lana's friend while she was planing for something for her!

Summer asked Eva to distract Miz, Dolph and Lana so Eva went to them and started telling them some stories and funny thing so they can't see what Summer was doing!

Summer went to Lana's script and she changed some words to make Lana looks stupid in the play.

(In Art Class)

Stardust was still sad because of the girls who laughed at him and before he got into the class he was stopped by his friend Paige.

"Stardust, Please stop. I am so sorry i introduced you to those stupid girls!! Don't be sad about what they said! Because your Face paints don't look ugly, it's nice!!" Paige said.

"I am the one who should be sorry! I am sorry for embarrassing you in front of your friends because i am looking so weird and Ugly! I am really a bad friend and you don't have to keep me as your friend!!" Said Stardust with a deep sadness and he left her and went into the class.

Stardust was still sad and Nikki and Alicia who were also in the Art Class, were still laughing at him!!

"Look Alicia, It's Stardust...Paige's ugly friend!!" Nikki said rudely.

"Ohhh Yeah!! I think this boy is covering his face with those ugly paint because his real face is way more ugly. hahahaha" Alicia said to Nikki.

Goldust "Stardust's Brother" was so upset because the girls were making fun of his brother but he did nothing because he was so coward!

(In Journalism Class)

Mr. Brad entered the class and sat down without speaking!

After a while he was still silent and the students were waiting to hear what are they gonna do today.

"Mr. Brad!! Don't we have anything to do on this class??" Daniel Asked.

"I don't know!" Mr, Brad answered.

"What??? But you are the teacher here!!!" Daniel said with a surprise from Mr. Brad's answer.

"Ohhh Yeahhh! I am The Teacher! I forgot that! Soooooooooo We are aaa Not Gonna do something today because i didn't prepare something to do!!" Mr. Brad answered.

Randy went to Seth to talk to him since they are gonna do nothing in this class.

"Hey Seth, Are you ready for the conference Tomorrow?!" Randy said.

"Hell Yeah! I am so ready! and by the way, Thank you so much! I have never felt so happy like this since that boy CM Punk came to the school!" Seth said happily.

"You are welcome! Any time you want any help, just call me!" Randy said and left Seth to finish his work.

(In Sports Hall)

The Football team entered the Sports hall.

The New Team Captin Brock Lesnar was sitting and eating while talking to his new friend Kevin who is also a player in the football team, Brock didn't care about training as he is so strong and don't need to train!! So he sat and even Mr. Rock could't tell him to train with his team and couldn't tell him that he must not eat in the sports hall as he was afraid of him as all the school was afraid of him also.

Cena was so angry because the new team captin is not training! he went to talk to Mr. Rock.

"Excuse me Mr. Rock but do you call Brock a TEAM CAPTIN!!!! He is not training with the team and keep eating and talking! How are we gonna beat UFC Football team with a Captin like that??!!" Cena Asked.

"Don't worry!! I believe in Brock!! He can pick the win for our school without even training! The match is on Friday and i am so excited!!!" Mr Rock proudly said and Cena left angry.

"Is it so!!! I will get my Payback from this Beast Brock Lesnar!!" Cena said with an angry voice to himself.

Activity Class ended and its time to go home!

This was Chapter 24, Hope you enjoyed it!

Also share your opinion about this Chapter and your predictions about the next Chapter by leaving a comment! I am reading all your comments and answering all your questions.

Read in next Chapter:

-What will Stardust do after the girls made fun of him and after he lost his friend Paige!

-What will happen at the conference!

-Will Nikki leave her sister Brie and go with Alicia Fox to do some shopping on Friday!

-Will Brock pick the win for his team on the Football match On Friday against the strongest Football Team "UFC Team"!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 821 20
Tara Hansen is a 17 year old girl moving away from home, her friends and family to start her life. Being independent and going of to college in calif...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
7.5K 150 28
"What does he have that I don't?" YoonKook
156K 1.7K 56
❛❛ PREFERENCES & IMAGINES INCLUDE BECKY LYNCH, SASHA BANKS, CHARLOTTE FLAIR, RHEA RIPLEY & MANY MORE. ❜❜ ❪ completed ❫ ❪ world wrestling entertai...