i want to be yours

De angelarmy30

taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeo... Mais

introduction
some flashbacks
In present at kim mansion
In jeon mansion
Getting suspicious
Getting suspicious 2
Discussion
Finally he told everything
Strategy and a big decision
Normal day in both household
Confronting both mothers...
Night out
Night out 2
It's hurts
Marriage Announcement
He don't care
Mind is fucked up....
unknown feelings....
Shopping and preparation....
Shopping and preparations 2
Caught in a trap...
I feel Ease
Engagement ceremony 💍
Engagement ceremony💍 2
Comforting Him...
new story update...
Siblings shopping date
Heading towards Daegu...
Heading towards daegu 2
thank you 🙏
planning and final preparations
Marriage ❤💍day...
Everybody's attires....
Marriage ceremony ❤
Marriage ceremony ❤... 3
First night....
Honeymoon🏩
Honeymoon🏩 2
Honeymoon 🏩 3
Normal Days....
Medical camp...
He care for him
Ignorance and jealousy
Ignorance and jealousy 2....
Why she can't stay away....
Maze...
Final trap....
Will he able to save him?
Realization...
Realization 2
I will wait for you hyungie promise...
Finally he woke up
My hyungie...
I am here princess....
I want to become best wife...
I made him upset...
Desires..
Taking permission and making plan...
Surprise...
Mine (M)...
Taking care of him... (M)
Teasing and having fun....
Second honeymoon...
Sizzling night.. (M)
Dirty desires...(M)
Pampering...
Outing... (M)
Roaming around..
Past.....
Real monster...
Relief..
Everything is normal...
Picnic and lot's of fun..
Our time
new story update
Our time 2
Little gesture...
Home sweet home...
He is angry..
I hurt him....
Vacation...
kim jungkook belongs to kim taehyung
Anniversary ❤
Baby planning...
Baby planning 2 .. (M)
Good news..
Good news 2...
Mood swings 2....
Mood swings 3...
Our happiness...
Bonus 1...
Bonus 2...
Last chapter 🥺

Mood swings...

835 33 16
De angelarmy30

They take kook to mansion.. Tae was with kook hugging him sidewise pecking his face time to time... And talking to unconscious kook...

Tae :- woke up princess I can't wait to tell you...

After sometimes he heard some sounds he saw his bubba was opening his eyes.. At same time both mothers come to check on both of them..

After opening eyes tae help kook to sat comfortably..kook saw tae and started to cry he had bad day today his hyungie was angry with him so he hug tae and started to cry loudly.... And saying sorry...

Kook :- while crying hard s-sorry h-hyungie.... f-forgive p-princess....

Tae :- princess stop crying please i know you are guilty to not to listen to me but it's okay. I have a news for you..

Kook :- while sniffing.. W-Which one..

Tae :- the news is my baby wifey have a baby inside him..

Kook firstly didn't pay attention to what tae said to him...he was hugging tae with teary numb eyes...but then when tae said baby.. He just broke the hug and look at tae with wide eyes and  open mouth.. His right hand automatically went on his tummy..More Tears started to flow from his eyes.. He get feeling being complete today ... His hyungie's sign inside him.. Their love sign... He just hug tae.. And started to cry loudly.. Every family member come in room... They also got teary as Kook was crying hard...

Tae :- bubba no more crying okay.. He broke the hug and wipe kook's tears..

Then every family member tease both of them a lot..

Jin :- baby you wanna eat something.. You can't starve yourself from now on after every 2 hours you have to eat something..

Hobi :- mom is right kook and haa tomorrow is appointment so get ready you both will leave with me.. Tae nodded..

Kook :- why appointment hyungie our baby is okay na... I hurt baby.. Why appointment .. I fail to be good mother kook....and he again starts crying..

(Don't mind it's just mood swings)

Tae :- no bubba nothing it's just that we will get to know how much fetus is grow na that's why..

They all can understand it's his mood swings but mens can understand tae's situation they already went through this feeling....then they all eat their dinner and went to sleep..

In taekook room...

Both couple was cuddling naked.. Tae was hugging kook securely in his arm.. Like he wanna protect kook from whole world....

Kook :- hyungie I am tensed.. What will doctor told tomorrow.. Is everything will be fine na..

Tae :- yes bubba everything will be fine and I will not late anything happened to my both babies..

Kook :- babies .. Whom you make pregnant hyungie.. Kook ask wile sniffing.. And tae he got shock... And panic to...

Tae :- bubba it's you and our baby.. How can I make anyone pregnant like that..

Kook :- so now you will find a person and then make him /her pregnant like nothing haa why not saying anything...say na..... Listen kim Taehyung if you will look at any girl I will cut your d*ck mark my words you are mine only mine.. He said with range..

And tae he was just looking at kook like he was seeing a ghost... Kook turn around and back face tae.. But tae he was just in his own thoughts but his thoughts broke by crying sounds...he saw kook was crying so he went towards kook

Tae :- princess why are you crying.. Is your stomach is paining.. Or you get hurt somewhere....princess Let's call hobi hyungie..

Kook :- you don't love me that's why I am crying kook shouted on tae ..

Tae's widden his eyes in another shock ...

Tae :- no princess I only love you bubba only you..

Kook :- then why are you didn't come to back hug me when I turn around that shows you don't love me...

Tae :- bubba I love you only you that's why we are naked here cuddling with each other and moreover...then he put his hands on kook lover abdomen and said.. You are carrying my flesh in you.. So it's obvious I loved you dearly my hot and sexy wifey..

Kook :- while hugging tae... Shameless hubby baby is here... Don't talk pervert...

Kook got shy and hug tae tightly and tae he just chuckled at his moody baby.. But his expression get change when he remember what hobi and yoon said to him...

Flashback...

After finishing dinner tae about to went when hobi and yoon stop him..

Tae :- what happened hyungs...

Yoon :- we wanna aware you about something..

Tae :- about which context..?

Hobi :- mood swings..

Tae :- what..

Yoon :- yes and i am telling you I know how much jiminie was moody.. He literally about to file divorce against me...

Tae :- what..

Hobi :- and even yn to she also was in worst mood..

Yoon :- we are telling you jeon siblings are extremely dangerous when they are moody..

Hobi :- so be careful.. You have to agreed what will kookie says..

Yoon :- and haa find a solution.. How you will make him calm and divert his mind... Understand..

Tae nodded only has he already

Flashback ends.....

Then they both slept with each other's arm but this time they don't have only each other but one little flesh is also present in them...

Next morning..

Hobi :- tae are you ready come fast.. We are getting late..

Then taekook come as usual tae is carrying kook in his arm... They come near hobi..

Jin :- baby don't be scared okay now you are going to be mumma so be strong okay..

Kook :- okiiii eomma.. Said cutely..

Soh :- bunny this is fruits for you.. Eat them on the way... Don't starve our grandchildren..

Kook :- mumma i already had breaky.. Kook said cutely but sohee totally ignore him and told tae...

Soh :- tae bear you heard what I say..

Tae :- yes eomma don't worry...

And they headed towards hospital.. All the way kook was just clinching on Tae's arm tightly..

Tae :- princess don't be scared hobi hyungie will be with us.. Kook just nodded..

At hospital...

They reached in hospital.. Even hobi have one patient to attend so he told them to wait cuz they come early eventually... After one hour hobi comes and they went inside the gynecologist cabin....

Hobi :- hello linda... I told you yesterday about my brother in law..

Linda :- ohh yeah yeah.. Where is he..

Hobi :- kook tae come inside....

Then tae and kook come inside kook got nervous..

Linda :- so Mr bunny boy, soon to be mother.. What is your name..

Kook :- how do you know it's me who is pregnant.. Ask shockingly..

Linda :- off course this handsome man can't be bottom right mister..and she wink at tae...

Kook's mood swings got triggered he hugged tae and shouted on Linda..

Kook :- he is mine only mine.. You can't wink at him.. Stay away from my hubby.. I am going to mother his child and he started to cry.. At first he got angry but his mood swings again triggered him and he started to cry...

Tae :- shh bubba I am yours only she is just.. Ignore her...i am yours only yours from head to toe...Linda and hobi was admiring beautiful couple cuz the way tae handle kook it is screaming how he loves kook and same with kook to..

Linda :- sorry mrs kim but I was just kidding don't worry I already married and have 2 babies too.. I was just lightning the atmosphere...

Kook and tae got shocked but only nodded in affirmation...

Linda :- so what is your name bunny..

Kook :- me is kim Jungkook...

Linda :- and your husband..

Tae :- hello my name is kim Taehyung..

Linda :- so kook are you comfortable with me like if I say you kook.. Jungkook nodded.. So don't get panic hoseok already told me detail so let's get proceeds .. They all nodded..

Kook :- hobi hyung you are also here na..

Hobi :- yes baby I am here don't bro tense..

Kook :- he hold tae's hand and said.. Hobi hyung is here hyungie let's go..

Tae :- yes bubba..

Then they layed kook on strecher and Linda come to take his sample..

Kook :- hubby..?

Tae :- I am here princess....

Kook :- hyungie injection... Said being scared..

Tae :- for our baby bubba you have to take it.. And I know my princess will take that right princess..

Kook :- yesh me will take.. Said being determinant...

Then Linda took blood sample and give it to nurse...

Linda :- reports will come after half and hour till then we can do is other tests... If it's okay for you mrs kim.. Kook nodded and they did other necessary tests... After half and hour later reports come.. Linda was reading reports carefully...

Tae :- doctor is everything alright na.. My princess and baby is okay..

Linda :- while give a smile to tae Mr kim and mrs kim congratulations it's 8 week pregnancy...

Kook and tae got emotional tae just take crying kook in his lap and hug kook tightly... Both hoseok and Linda was just admiring soon to parents...

Linda :- so let's do ultrasound ... Are you ready mrs kim...

Kook :- can we see baby in that..? They all. Chuckled at cute mumma..

Linda :- yes now let's go....

Linda layed kook on bed and she ask kook's consent to lift his hoodie for ultrasound.. After she lift his hoodie and apply cols smoothing gel on his lower abdomen...

Kook hiss on cold sensation he hold tae's hand tightly... Then linda took ultrasound probe and started to moved on kook's tummy...

Linda :- look at screen both of you you will see your baby... It's 8 week pregnancy so still organs didn't form yet...

Both tae and kook got emotional after seeing in screen... Their baby.. Reflection of their baby...

Kook :- hyungie look our baby.. Me having baby. Yours baby hyungie.. Love you hyungie..

Tae got frozen... He got complete today.. Having his own baby that to his princess will give birth.. He got everything today..

Tae :- yes princess... Thank you so much so much princess love you a lot princess love you a lot and they share a passionate kiss.. They broke the kiss by listening hobi..

Hobi :- stop romancing it's hospital... Said while rolled his eyes.. By the way congratulations my babies for having a baby..

Taekook :- thank you...

Linda :- baby is healthy but mrs kim you need bed rest for next 15 days.. You are looking weak and it's not good for baby... And we will give you copy of this ultrasound so don't worry..

Tae :- thank you doctor...don't worry I will take care of him..

Kook :-thank you doctor and sorry... I shouted on you...

Linda :- it's okay... I can understand...

Kook :- hyungie you are happy na...?

Tae :- princess more than happy... Thank you for giving me chance to be father... You are my life princess... He said with so much emotions and with teary eyes...

Kook just kiss both of tae eyes and then his whole face and said...

Kook :- it's me who have to say thank you to you... For giving me this much love.... You are also my. Life hyungie... I love you so muchhhh... Again both had little kiss....

After  sometimes They done with ultrasound and they went home.. Hobi told them that he will told them other instructions at home what to do Or what to not... So they went..

After reaching home kook told them everything.. Everyone got happy then at night hobi told them everything what to do Or not.. And after that both fathers forbidden tae to come to office till delivery and tae agreed to it and our bunny he was cloud nine having his hyungie besides him 24 hours.. But tae.. He was tensed how will he handle kook and his mood swings...

Let's see how will tae handle kook's mood swings and tantrums...it will be definitely a roller coaster ride for tae with kook's mood swings....And about kook this pregnancy make him mature or more childish let's see...

___________________________________________

I hope you all like this chapter... Comment down your thoughts and this book will end in few chapter... So thank you for all your support till now... But you all don't worry... I have another books on the way as well as new book concepts too... Thank you all ❤🙏🤗

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

885K 46.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
418K 30.3K 56
Taehyung and Jungkook had been in a relationship for the past 8 year. There's nothing that they love more than each other. But the rest of the world...
332K 9.8K 25
A story where Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are both Mafias... Kim Taehyung is a cold hearted, ruthless and fearful mafia who scares the shit out of...
646K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...