Bonus 1...

After delivery...

After delivery kook was getting suffocated in hospital so at same day they took kook mansion but before that all went to mansion welcome the new borns...whole family is to much excited to welcome both the babies... They wanna celebrate in grand way but our teakook wanted a family welcome only...

At hospital..

Right now kook was sleeping peacefully having his little bundle of joy close to his heart.. And tae went to complete all the remaining procedure .. When he come back he got most peaceful site ever...

His princess sleeping with his both beans

His princess sleeping with his both beans . .. Securely cuddling with them.. Tae just click kook's picture and send on their family chat group...

Tae :- princess wakey wakey..

Kook :- no hubby let us sleep.. Me is tired please... Said in sleepy voice...

Tae :- bubba let's go home babu... Everybody is waiting for us...

Then kook wake up.. Then hobi come with nurse... Then tae lift kook and place him on wheel chair cuz it's just few hours when kook delivered the babies... But other hand when nurses took both babies they started crying...

Kook :- give them to me...

Kook take them and now babies stop crying..

Tae :- naughty baby beans.. You both are too naughtiest haa..

Kook :- they went on you hyungie... Not only your face but all your habits they have... Even I carry them 9 months but look they went on you... He said in pout...

But other hand tae was speechless he was not getting what to say...

Tae :- princess I am the naughty one here... They went on me?

Baby then again show his mumma their boxy smile ...

After that they reached in car... Jack was standing their to receive both parents..

Jack :- congratulations baby bunny and baby bear..

Taekook :- thank you hyung...

Jack :- then what was the name of this two little teahyung's..

Kook :- elder one is taekook and younger one is taejun...

Jack :- cute names for cute babies.. So guys let's go.....

Jack took both of them in kim mansion... Frankly speaking kim mansion is not looking less than a castle where crowing ceremony about to held... Whole kim mansion is just looking like new bride... And they can clearly see whole staff was running here and there ... They come out from car.. And saw a beautiful decoration of welcome home...