Engagement ceremony 💍

Both boys slept with a little smile on their faces.... Kook got feeling of ease and tae in hope that he will save bunny from that man.... Both were sleeping peaceful with little smile... But their sleep broke by very excited jimin and sohee... Jimin went to woke up tae and sohee to kook....today is very special day today is their engagement....over excited sohee first went to woke up kook... When he was kookie having a smile in his face .. Despite being getting married to someone for whom he still not figure it out his feelings ... She knows somehow kook was happy from this marriage.... She don't want to wake him up she have to do that....

Sohee :- baby wake up today is your engagement..

Kook :- ummm mumma let me sleep na..

Sohee :- baby no you have to wake up.... Or tae will get engaged with someone else..

After listening this kook woke up immediately.. And sohee started to laugh a loud...

Sohee :- while laughing you still can't share your hyungie with anybody... Hahahaha 😂😂

Kook realize what sohee is talking about yesterday they are talking same... Kook was slowly getting something but still he is clueless... How can he thinks to deep when he never went through something like this... His life was always under taehyung's Shadow and his families... Being youngest they never let him went through hardships....

Sohee :- she sense kook was in his own thoughts then she said baby go fir freshen up and come fast okay we are heading towards engagement place...

Kook :- okay mom...

Other hand..

Jimin :- taehyunga wake up...

Tae :- let me sleep shorty...

Jimin :- shut up bitch... Today is your engagement.. Now get upppp he shouted near tae's ear...

Tae :- ahhhhhhh i am up , I am up... You are an torture chimmy... How can hyung live with you...

Jimin :- why not I am his husband... He can't do that things with anybody which he can do me said in sassy tone Now enough of ours talk get ready fast and come downstairs... We are leaving soon...

Tae :- shii chimmy how can you become this shameless... And now get lost I am coming... And he went inside bathroom..

They all gathered in living room... And waiting for tae and kook... After they come...everybody heading towards hotel where engagement is taking place... Engagement is not private but only few trusted people were invited...

In engagement hall....

Third person pov :-

The hall was shinning like a bright stars... One of the most expensive flowers are used to decorate the hall...everybody got mesmerized by decorations and with arrangements... It's one of the best engagement party they will attend... Like why not worlds one of the famous CEO is getting married after all.. Even through they didn't make it public but they want a grand engagement with few people's ....

The venue...

Engagement aisle ....