Marriage ❤💍day...

Third person pov :-

Today is marriage day finally the wait is over.. Awaited day for sohee... After knowing her bun have special male... Till today she trust only one person for her bun and today finally he will be his husband... His guardian... His protector and from now on she can relax ... After all hustle, Problem, hurts, pain, tears..after bearing Everything tae will be get his love.... Now this new journey start from today onwards till death... New hustle, pains, challenge everything they have to face together. They will cherish and worship their bond forever to ... They will be get each other's ownership for lifetimes..... Today they will be together for forever like they promise each other that day..... For lifetime...

In morning.... 

In kook's bedroom...

Sohee, jimin, yn , jin and jisoo is present at kook's bedroom... They come with a breakfast for kook... They are there just to boost kook's confidence.. He was nervous... But he was happy to be with his siblings.. But at the same time getting heavy in his heart cuz he will leave his family... He looked at his mom.... She is seems gloomy... Off course who cannot when her youngest one is getting married and going to another home...

Kook :- mumma... And that's it sohee hugged him tightly.. And started to cry... After seeing this kook also started to cry... Everybody have tears in their eyes...

Jimin :- bun don't cry baby mumma is one home away only you will meet her everyday..... We are here for you baby...

Yn :- yes bunny now don't cry today is your marriage....

Sohee :- baby please be good wife to tae okay... Give your everything to him and be a good son in law...

After listening this kook again start to cry....and sohee she also crying...Then jin interpret him...

Jin :- he is not my son in law he is my bunny so stop putting pressure on him okay.... And he don't need to be son in law but he is our baby so it's us who will take care of him ...not only him but jimin and yn too.. It's our responsibility that make three of this brats happy.. So stop it now...unpaid Drama queen said to light the mood...

After listening this sohee and everybody chuckles at jin statement...

In tae's bedroom....

Hobi, yoongi, Namjoon and junghun was present in tae's room to boost his moral... They as same come with breakfast they thought tae was sleeping.. But they surprised to see tae was all ready with his morning routine... Or can we say he was highly nervous...when he see them he bombarded questions on them...

Tae :- dad what should I do from now on...? Appa will kook say yes in aisle..? Hobi hyungi how do I care for him ...? Yoon hyungie please tell me how you make chim happy always... ?.. Like this he bombarded questions on them... Will kook be happy with me na... What is the secret of happy married life... Tell na why you all are quiet... He said being irritated

Nam :- bear stop it okay why you are panicking like teenager you are mafia king...

Yoon :- yes bear dad is right and you don't need any advice... You always makes kook happy...

Hobi :- and why you need advice about care.. Really bear no one care for him more than you okay so stop being irritated...

All they are talking but it's only Jun who was gloomy it's not that he don't want this marriage no but today his all babies got married to their life partners and now he and his wife only left in that big mansion... Tae saw all that and he knows what his appa is thinking...he thought to talk right here but he change his mind he thought talk to them after marriage he will talk to him in front of all the members... ( after marriage you will get to know that thought or we say a decision)