Finally he woke up

Next morning kook wake up because of someone is talking in room.. When he woke up, he cleared his vision he saw hobi is talking to nurse..

Kook :- hyung what are you taking about...

Hobi :- ohh bun you woke up.. Nothing baby we are discussing about sponge bath... She will give tae sponge bath after sometimes.. After hearing that kook shouted.. And hug tae tightly.... And at the same time whole family members enter in room...

Kook :- while hugging tae.. No one can touch my husband... I will give him sponge bath I will not allowed any other women to touch my hyungie...

Yoon :- what is happening here...?

Hobi :- I don't know suddenly kook not ready to giving permission to nurse for sponge bathing...

Kook :- I will not allowed any outsider to touch my hyungie he is mine.. Only mine.. Mine husband....Said while hugging him tightly..

Sohee :- ohh now she can't touch tae but you can let anyone touch you..you can have affair...So you do whatever you want to do but tae always have to wait for you....have to wait when you will love him back give him rights on you...She got angry and shouted on kook.... Shut up jungkook...don't stubborn let her give him sponge bath she is not having affair with tae that you are not allowing her to touch ... Like you do to other boy to touch you..hug you and what not so shut up and go get ready you are leaving for home now we will be with tae.... Your duty is over now...go get lost from here...she Said with stern voice...and anger was dripping with each and every word...

Everybody feel bad for kook ...they try to make her understand kook's side but sohee strictly said them she will not leave any chance to taunt kook.. To make him regret for what he did...He have to face what he cause... And no one can save him from her

Kook get hurt but he knows he deserves all of this but what his meow hyung told him... He can't be weak.. So he will do that... He will bear each and everything for his hyungie only... He was looking down all the time and crying silently when sohee was insulting him but he wipe is tears and look up and said...

Kook :- I know did hurt hyungie..... But I am not slut I did wrong and I am getting punishment for that.. My hyungie is in coma...But I will not let any nurse to touch hyungie.. As a wife it's my responsibility to do everything for my husband...And i will do that..i will not step back...when you will beat me i will not say a word but i will not leave my hyungie's side..He said with emotionless face with stern voice looking straight into sohee's eyes...Hobi hyung please prepared sponge bath for hyungie.... I will be right back after taking shower... Jiminie hyung my clothes..?

Jimin :- here take it...and breakfast is also in it... Eat after this... Kook only nodded...

And then kook went to take a bath after taking bath he come back made all of them out from ward.. And kook giving tae sponge bath while blushing mess.. It's his first time after marriage seeing tae naked..like they never share that relationship...but When they were small they always stick to each other...tae was like Shadow for kook...he never leaves kook's side...but what kook did...flashbacks are coming in his eyes...like a film...Kook got teary after remembering his childhood, teenage days.. He gave tae bath and whole day went only with taunting,crying kook at last begging tae to woke up...he can't take it not...sohee not missed a single chance to make kook cry.. But kook take everything with small smile... At last in front of kook's love sohee lose and from now on kook only live with tae at hospital.. And one family member can join him in it...

At car with elder kims...

Jin :- sohee whole day you behave like a mean mother... Said with furious voice...