I want to become best wife...

At morning..

Now everybody is only waiting for kook to wake up.. Everyone is present at living room eating their breakfast... Hobi Already check kook at morning he told them kook can wake up at anytime... Tae get freshen up and went downstairs to eat his breakfast..

Tae :- noona you make princess banana milk..? And his favorite breakfast...?

Yn :- yes you highness we already did that when your princess will wake up we will make him eat whole meal... Said dramatically...

All family members started to laugh.. All worker are happy after a long time they are seeing this happy family again...

They all are done with the breakfast and everybody is present there including jisoo and Jack... They are having their family time.. They just waiting for kook to woke up...

Tae :- Jack hyung you didn't told us how you and jisoo noona get along with each other...

Jisoo :- taeeee stop it don't tease me.. Uncle tell him na.. He is teasing me from yesterday...

Yoon :- but we also want to know this formal, less talkative...workaholic...cold bitch get a life partener like you.. That to be so sweet and caring .... I can't believe...

Hobi :- yes you are right hyung.. This Jack don't even know how to express his feelings... Hiw can he get her...

Jimin :- look who is talking one is always busy in giving cold shoulder to everyone and second one is always busy with his patients...

Yn :- right hyung this two don't have any rights to tease Jack hyung...

All are nodded with affirmation... They were having a casual talks when they heard a loud noise of door opening and what they saw make them horrified kook  shouting tae's name and was running like he will loose his life if tae will not meet him... They got more horrified when kook got slipped from 4 steps and fall down from 4th step.... They all shouted..

All /tae :- bun/princess....

They all ran towards kook and again tae took kook inside his room... Kook didn't get hurt but he is again unconscious so tae get terrified... He can't lose his princess....

In bedroom after kook woke up...

Kook woke up.. First thing he remembered is his mom's words... He got teary he can't loose his hyungie.. He try to sit but his head is little paining he take water from night stand and drink.. He was in his room searching for his hyungie but he didn't found him.. He again remembered about his mother introducing his hyungie to some girl.. He started to cry while clinching on his fist near his heart.. He hurriedly get his mobile and see the date.. He got to know that it's next day and his mom was going to introducing that girl to his hyungie yesterday.. He got panic.. Started to breath heavily

Kook pov :- no no I can't loose my hyungie no I can't... He loves me.. I love him no.. I need to stop him to go with that girl.. I know mom already fix their date .. No I can't let my hyungie to go with anybody.. Noooooo...

And that's it he ran towards door he shouted taes name and come out of room and started to running towards living room he about to reach at  leaving room but his leg got slipped from last 4 step and he fall down...

At present....

Tae ran towards him and take kook in his lap he started to cry.. Calling tapping kook's face..

Tae :- princess.. Please open your eyes.. Please princess look hyungie is not going anywhere.. Please princess.. Hobi hyung please do something...

Hobi :- don't panic first let him take to your room.. Tae nodded and take kook to their room...