Little gesture...

Third person pov :-

Now it's only three days left and then they will be with their family.. Will get busy in there own work.. But before going kook wants to thank all the staff and tae's bodyguards for taking care of both of them alot... And other hand kook was having a fear.. Fear what if they didn't got time for themselves.. Then in their real world they will not have each other by their side for 24 hours like they are now.. He wanna be selfish .. He was thinking about taking a very big decision.. But he have to discuss about tae but before that he have to think wisely too...

At present...

Kook was sitting in balcony.. Thinking about his life after his honeymoon.. He don't wanna leave his hyungie for a second. What should he do.. What if he fail to understand and give time to his hubby.. He can't... His eyes get teary thinking about he have to leave this place after 3 days... He was crying silently he himself don't know how he started to cry and about tae when he come there he got worried why his wifey is crying ...

Balcony view...

Tae :- bubba why you are crying

Tae :- bubba why you are crying.. Are you okay...

Kook:- he come out from his thoughts and hurriedly wiped his tears.. And said.. Nothing hyungie..

Tae :- no bubba tell me what you are thinking...

Kook :- hubby I don't want to go home.. I wanna live with you only.. He hugged tae tightly and started to cry...

And tae he was confused why his princess is behaving like this...

Tae :- princess why you don't wanna go home..?

Kook :- what if we didn't get to see each other.. No I don't wanna go.. I wanna besides you 24 hours and he again hug him tightly...

Tae get what his princess wanna say..

Tae :- bubba I know like this we can't spend time but even though whole day we can't be in each other's arm but at evening we are with each other na.. Kook only nodded.. And then our family is there... I promise I will give you my all attention okay bubba...

Kook :- but... Okay.. But promise princess you will be home before 6 I can't stay more than that..

Tae :- I will come but what about princess .. Will he don't have any work...

Kook :- ummm hyungie I want to discuss something with you ummm that ummm.

Tae :- told me bubba without any fear..

Kook :- hyungie I wanna be housewife....

Tae :- bubba this.. Kook put finger on his lip..

Kook :- i know you want me to continue.. But i am not leaving my dream it's just I will do that when it's emergency like jiminie hyungie and yn noona is doing.. I wanna focus on you hyungie.. On us please hyungie..so can you handle my art gallery please hyungie like meow hyung and hobi hyung is doing..?.