Relief..

After tae ordered his guards.. Tae lift in bridal style and went inside head person's cottage.. Tar settle himself in sofa along with kook in his lap.. Kook didn't moved at all he was just hugging tae like his life depends upon him.. Kook was only thinking about how much tae loves him.. He can go any instant to make kook happy... But his chain of thoughts broke by rayana when he ask about eunwoo.. When tae reply her with broken voice kook hugged even more but tae he didn't moved...

Rayana :- whattttt...

Tae :- yes.. For saving him kook refer himself by that name..

Kook eyes got teary after their bedroom convo tae never called him kook .. Kook moved backward and saw in tae's eyes..

Kook :- while crying

Kook :- while crying....I did wrong.. I know I hurt you but please don't hate your princess.. Me will die... Me can't live without you... Don't leave princess...

Tae :- stop taking of dying always.. And I told you I hate when you cry.. You did mistake I will punished you but for now let me explain both of them.. Said with stern voice.. And kook he again started to cry and hugged tae tightly but this time tae also hugged back and said.. Sorry princess hubby is sorry...

Rayana :- I didn't understand you two at all..but first explain about eunwoo okay...

Tae explain everything to them not all the past but about this situation...what Jack got information about eunwoo and stacy and that scene where kook degrade himself and all.. That was all correct information but he wanna know kook's side to.. But for now in front of all villagers he clear his wifes image ... And now he only wants to take a rest.. It was indeed heavy day for them....

Then they went towards there assigned room.. They both get freshen up together cuz kook don't wanna leave his hyungie.. They come out from bathroom had there food and went to sleep.. But tae put kook on bed and get up to leave...

Kook :- where are you going hubby.. Me don't wanna sleep alone...

Tae :- i am coming after instructing my mens..

Kook :- nuu you will not.. Ask them to come here don't leave me i can't live and kook again started to cry...

Tae :- stop crying I am not going anywhere... I will come after instructing them don't be like this... Said in cold voice...

Kook :- nuu don't go me will die no don't go away from princess... Princess can't live without you please...And he started to cry harder..

Tae sigh heavily and join kook in bed called his mens and instruct them .. When he cut the call kook hugged him tightly and said..

Kook :- i am sorry.. I disrespect myself for that bastard but I only yours hyungie.. I love you only you..and he kiss tae.. Tae also kiss him back with aggression.. He poured all his anger hurt frustration in that his.. He literally abuse kooks mouth, lips, cheeks, jaw neck.. After more than 45 minutes make out.. Tae pulled out and said..