Why she can't stay away....

Others pov :-

Karina signed the contract with them and at evening everybody invite her for dinner... That dinner anyone can say kook has some problem with her he is not liking the way she is talking with tae.. Only tae...with others she is talking normally... They all know that she has a finance but not kook and jisoo so they can't hold back their jealousy... After having a dinner karina went to her hotel with jack and jisoo...and everybody went towards their rooms...

In taekook room :-

Kook :- tae hyung please talk to me.. Look I am sorry I know I let out my all frustration on you sorry please forgive kookie..i will not repeat I promise...i will not hurt you hyung...And that's it kook started to cry.. He don't want but whole day he was in another mind set....emotionally building something inside him and top of that tae is still ignoring him...

Tae :-( in mind - he was saying sorry, he will not hurt me but who told him..i already get hurt and now I am not able to take that...i was thinking hard but suddenly I heard crying sound when I turn towards bunny he was crying a lot.. I don't know but he never cry like this.. I can't see him crying like this...i need to put my anger aside...Let it aside for while) and he went to hug kook....

Kook :- sorry talk to me please I can't live without talking to you..

Tae :- okay I will talk now stop crying.. (In mind - you can't like without me bunny... Then what about last 3 years ... You were ignoring me, giving me disgusting looks when I came to you what about that.. You can't survive from a mare ignorance.. You even think how I was suffering.. )

And then they went to sleep after along... They sleep peacefully, cuz kook got his hyungies attention and tae got his kook's cuddles...

Next day...

They started to do their project... It was huge project which profitable to all of them... It's asia's one of the biggest art exhibition.. And now kook is nervous cuz first time in his life some of his and his artist paintings are going for exhibition... But at the same time he was excited to make his family proud... Let's see what they are doing...

Karina :- tae check this file.. I already check it...

Tae :- if you did that means I don't want to recheck it.. Said with small smile.. But he don't know his small smile his doing something to that bunny boy.. He is burning is jealousy... He wanna rip that girl's head but he can't..kook mumbles attention seeker....They are doing their work when kook got msg that his one of artist get into accident and he can't paint... When he told this to tae  everybody got tense but kim taehyung have his own idea...

Tae :- jungkook why you are getting tense you are an excellent artist so you paint the painting then...

Kook :- but hyungie .. I am nervous I can't...

Tae :- you can I have faith in you.. You can do it...you are amazing artist kook so don't be nervous...Kook got that moral support...

Kook :- with his bunny smile I will do that hyung don't worry but hyungie can you will ne with me all the time..?you know na you were always with me na so please na...

Tae :- yes of course...

And like that 13 days passed and now day after tomorrow there will be the asia's biggest art exhibition is taking place at central museum... So now they all are took a coffee break... As usual karina is sitting beside tae.. Tae is not minding anything cause he knows karina is getting married after 2 months and they both met each other after a very long... But he don't know.. Cuz of his not taking stand against karina make certain bunny boy jealous and insecure to....