Final trap....

Other pov :- (at morning)

Eunwoo is sleeping besides a naked girl (prostitute) he had hot and sizzling night with her in though of making kim Taehyung suffer  (sort of he is right in his place).. He woke up and see beside him.. He got horny he again went for a morning round... After finishing is all business of morning he went to living room to make a call for someone but that person is out of coverage area...

Eunwoo :- were he went.. Aghhh i need to do something fast before kim Taehyung do something to save that f*ck toy....i will not give him a chance to save that f*ck toy.... And he went from there

In jack home..

Tae was mumbling it's hurts it's hurts whole night and other hand jack find out everything about eunwoo and his morals... He is now only waiting for kim and jeon couples...

So basically jack find out everything and now he wants to tell elders first cuz he knows tae is not in good state.. And elder couple don't want to face their children's and there questions so they will directly come in his house and mainly jeon couple is hurt how can their bun cheating on tae..but they don't know it's a trap...

Jack was waiting in living room .... Then he heard door bell.. Tae was still sleeping ..can't say sleeping he is unconscious till now... He then open the door.. Elders come inside.. There is a pin drop silence for sometime ...it was painful silence there...but that silence broke by sohee..

Sohee :- where is tae...

Jack :- he is still sleeping.. Dr come and check him he told he will get his consciousness after sometime.. Let me take you all there... And then they went inside... Sohee and jin started to tearing up....

Both sohee and jin sat both sides of tae.. He is still mumbling .. They all are really hurt cuz they never saw tae like this but that's not new for Jack... Nam and jin was frozen cuz it's tae who always being strong individual in house.. But now tae was like he is a looser .. But at same time they know he will overcome from this.....

Nam :- we want every details about what happened after eunwoo enter in kook's life.. I know he hide lots of things from us now we want to know everything....

Jack :- he take a deep breath and told everything.. Like how tae always got eunwoo and kook's kissing pics..there make out video's and all but tae never believe any of them... Cuz he knows his bun will do anything but get easily physical he will not do something like that... And after he saw then first time kissing in park (That he Misunderstood that situation) he got drunk and whole night he cried now also same happened with him he again misunderstood everything... Jack told all the details.. But main thing Jack told them about is that different numbers but same ip address sending messages to from very long time...

Jun :- it's look like bunny in maze.. We have to so something..

Jin :- you are right hyung but who... Bunny is under influence.. We can't, now after marriage he is still in contact with eunwoo it's dangerous for him...

Nam :- you are right jack let's do a meeting.. We will final everything how to kill eunwoo and then tell tae.. He need rest..

Sohee was silent she didn't utter a single word.. She is just looking at tae's face and caressing his head... Everybody knows in which mindset sohee is...

After sometime tae get is consciousness.. Tae sat up leading his head towards headboard he grab is head cuz it's paining like hell... But when jack see this he hurriedly went toward kitchen and come with lemon soda..

Jack :- tae drink this you will feel better..

Tae pick the glass and drank whole lemon soda.. After sometimes he is getting back his senses... When he totally regain his senses he saw his both parents with jack.. When he seeing whole room he got to know that he is in jack House...