Desires..

Warning

This chapter didn't content smut but mature thoughts are there so don't comment harshly please 🙏

___________________________________________

Kook msg jimin that be wants to read diary  before tae come home so he will not join them for making lunch.. Jimin reply with okay and naughty smirk... Then kook went to bathroom wash his face cause he cried a lot... Then did his skincare and sat on bed in semi sitting position leaning towards headboard... Then he take that diary.. Before opening the diary he take deep breath... And then he open the diary... First thing he noticed that diary is little burn.. Her first page is slightly burn... Then he open second page he saw his own picture there... With cute designs...

Kook got fluttered

Kook got fluttered.. The way tae wrote love on it...he got butterflies in his tummy....Then he started to read the diary..his hands was shaking he knows...he will read something beyond his imagination....and even Reading someone's diary is wrong but it's his husband diary and moreover he have to read that if he will not then may somehow he will didn't get to know that how much tae suffer, his love and what tae desires for him from his childhood...

He start to read a diary.. After reading everything.. That diary have even small small details about their lives small - small but only  about taekook.. That diary have all details that may be kook also forgot about himself...kook's every small achievement...diary have each and every details of every incident happened with them...Kook's eyes got teary.. How much sacrifices tae gave just to save his bunny and his family... He gave upon his own choices and choose what is right for them, he even gave upon his dreams just cuz he have to save his family so he choose being a mafia.. Not actually he wants to.. Now kook was crying mess.. He regretting calling his hyungie monster.. Even through his hyungie is living angel.... After reading everything.. He got to know that he came in that point when his hyungie's actual desires are written in it... He have to read wild imagination of his husband for him.... When he turn to the next page.. It's written as list of my desires... Kook cheeks gotten in red tint.. He was blushing mess... Then he started to read..

It's tae who was already written his thought in diary and kook is reading that

When today I saw my bun he was looking really hot in that casual outfit.. He grown out to be very angelic and beautiful person inside out too.. Diary when today I saw him I got boner..i never know but now I am feeling strange...I don't know why I got that but that was painful.. He was looking like eatable meal to me.. I know it's wrong to think about him like that.. But I can't help it.. I loved him from childhood and I will love him till my last breathe... I will not think about any other person like I do for him... But what should I do.. I don't know what I am thinking about him is right or wrong... So iam written down my all secret desires in you diary.. And you have to keep it secret till last...