Marriage Announcement

No ones pov :- junghun came home snd straight away went to his study room, sohee was in living room but she didn't said anything... She knows when junghun is disturbed by something he will spend his half of the day in study room.... She waited for kookie to came home when he come both mother and son duo was chit chatting or we say sohee is talking and kookie he is in his own thoughts..

Sohee :- kookie baby how was your day ?

Kook :- umm good mumma..

Sohee:- ohh okay... Baby tell me what you think about tae's marriage...

After listening this he feels some strange feeling like something is wrong and this same feeling he felt when he was with eunwoo too but he is not figure it out....

Kook :- yeah may be they lived happily ever after too..

Sohee :- yes I only want that the person loves tae bear whole heartily and gives him lots of babies.. Said while laughing a little..

Kook :- yeah umm yes he will... After this he again started to think about that girls convo and he was not liking a thought of his hyungie being with someone but he was not getting any clue what is exactly happening so he said...

Kook :- mom I am going to sleep ... I am tired... Good night mom.. And said this to dad too..

Sohee :- bye baby good night..

I know kookie you are feeling uneasy.. Going through emotions that you still not figure it out... Your eyes says you don't want anybody around tae bear... But you yourself created this situation.... You are still in love with your hyungie my baby bunny.... We are doing right with you... But her this small convo with herself get cut by junghun....

Jun :- we are doing right with our baby but what about tae and his feelings...

Sohee:- what do you mean by tae bear loves kookie and we know that...

Jun :- but what your son his doing with him ... Having a boyfriend... Ohh sorry secret boyfriend.. After every two day meeting him.. Getting close... What about tae Bear's feelings...

Sohee :- Jun please I am not sitting here to slove your riddles... Come straight to the point...

Jun :- today we are secret keeping an eye on kookie cuz he was with his bf... You know what he did he was openly kissing his bf on park in front of many peoples... He didn't even care of his surrounding  ... The moment before there kiss tae baby ran away from there I saw that pain in his eye when kookie's bf initiating the kiss .. Broken eyes.. That pain in his eyes I can't explain... I am ashamed sohee.. We are taking advantage of his love.. Are we really doing justice to his love... If we get them married will kook gives a love, respect to tae..?

Sohee :- I know what you are feeling right now Jun but listen tae bear is only one kookie loves and what he is doing is just under manipulation and mainly lack of communication between us...

Jun :- what?

Sohee :- yes.. Jun I am saying right a while ago I was taking to him about tae's future wife and his babies.. When I drop that topic his expressions change with frown as a mother I can guaranteed that kookie loves tae not that boy ...

Jun :- then why he is not telling us....? Why he is hiding everything... ?

Sohee :- it's because lack of communication.. Maybe that boy told kookie that don't talk to anybody... That's why he is hiding , kookie thinks he loves that boy but no he loves tae baby and it's his eyes telling how he is hurt when we discuss Bear's marriage.... I am not saying that kookie is innocent no he is not but I know that boy is responsible behind all this... And tae bear knows that that's why he is still loves kookie I know we are doing wrong but only tae baby can take care of kookie the most...