My hyungie...

Kook straightaway come to room and hugged kook tightly.. Like his life depends upon him.. He started to cry... He can't let go of him..kook was trembling while crying...but he started cry more hard when he heard what tae ask?

Tae :- in his hoarse voice... Bun are you okay... You didn't get hurt right..? Tae was having difficulty to talk kook can sense that but still tae choose him first... Still he is tae's first priority.. He hugged tae more tightly and said...

Kook :- princess is okay hyungie but what about hyungie ..? Is hyungie okay..... Hyungie you having pain anywhere... Wait hobi hyung will come anytime... Tell na hyungie you are okay na... Can i call hobi hyung now...

Before tae can answer everybody come towards him..kook Huridley get up and give them space to hugged tae first jin and sohee kiss his whole face and started to cry.. Then both fathers, he is seeing his both father crying this much for him... Then his soul mate and noona both hugged him and cried and lastly his both elder brothers.. He got shocked cuz yoongi never cried till now but right now his whole family is crying for him... He got emotional..he was remembering small small words convo when he was in coma.. He knows his family loves him a lot but he got shocked who kook changed this much... He get suspicious when he saw now kook was standing far from them like he is little afraid to come forward... He was crying continuously ..silently crying...but not had courage to come to them and tell them he also want to be with his hyungie.... Tae noticed everything he is going to said something but before that hobi said...

Hobi :- guys please can you all keep distance and please stay aside I need to check him.. Yn baby can you..

Yn nodded and went inside their room and come with kit...she gives hobi his doctorate kit and hobi check tae... He purchase him some medicine called yoongi to buy and he suddenly ask kook to come near tae...

Hobi :- bun come here... Kook startled by sudden call... He slowly come to tae.. Tae was observing everything.. Kook was continuously taking glance at hobi then his mother... He come and sit near tae...

Kook :- yes hyung...

Hobi :- after yoongi hyung come with medicine .. This is a chart you have to follow while giving him medicines okay baby... And you have to do that for next 7 days okay..

Kook :- with teary eyes .. Yes hyung...( All of them sometimes scold kook taking their frustration on him except his eomma, appa and hobi hyung... Everyone else sometimes made him feel that he is the cause of everything...)

Hobi :- tae just for today you will feel pain in your throat... And you need to slight exercises that will make your limps normal okay.. You have to do this for 2 days okay...

Tae :- okay....

Hobi :- kook I will send you some videos.. After 2 hours start the exercise.. Okay... Before kook can say something sohee said..

Sohee :- he don't need to anyone in home will do for him.. He need to go for office right Jungkook said in stern voice..

Kook :- after taking deep breath he said.. Mumma i will not going to office I will do what hobi hyung told me.. Don't worry... My wife duty is more important than anything else...

All family members are seeing kook with proud smile on their faces.. The way kook handle everything last 4 week.. It's something they never expected from the most pampered child... They are proud of him a lot.. And tae he was shocked the way kook called himself wife is something tae never imagined in his wildest dream... But at same time he was observing sohee...

Tae is noticing everything but he didn't know anything so he kept quiet he thought talk to kook afterwards... All of them went from there being happy family like in past there is a small party (House party) will be held by only family members and their house staff... So they went for prepared for it... And kook called his secretary and told him that he is not coming of they have any emergency come home with papers...