Realization...

Kook pov :- i was looking at hyungie's eyes they are screaming only love and care.. His eyes are looking tired, his body was only having blood but still he is asking me if I am okay or not.. I was looking at him.. When I heard gun shots.. Before I can understand.. I got pushed by hyungie and he got two shots in front of me, hyungie collapse on ground...and I shouted and went towards him...

Kook :- hyungie.. He take tae's head on his lap. He was crying hard... Hyungie..

Tae :- shhh bun. Don't cry you know na I hate your tears..

Everybody is crying... Jack said we will talk afterwards let's take him to hospital.. But tae hold them..

Tae :- no I wanna tell something (breathing heavily) I love you princess.... Hyungie love you a lot.. Dont feel guilty for anything okay...He then turn towards his fathers.. Appa, dad, Jack hyung please promise me you all will take care of my bun..he breathe heavily and close his eyes...

Kook :- hyungie don't close your eyes open your eyes... Kook tap on his cheeks...

Tae slightly open his eyes and held kook's hand that was on his cheek... He smile to kook and said...

Tae :-(breathing heavily) I love you princess... Always be happy without me..... You are most precious thing happened to me till now..... Don't blame yourself okay princess...i love you princess... And he closed his eyes and his hand slipped from kook's hand...

All/kook :- taeeee/ hyungieeeeee

Jack :- let's go hospital... If we get late we will loose tae forever...

Kook :- noooo hyungie will wake up soon... I know...

Jack lift tae from kook lap and went towards car.. They take tae to hobi's hospital they informed everybody about is.. Jimin, yn, jin and sohee was crying hard, yoongi also come from his office.. They were knowing that tae is upto something but like this will happened they never thought..

In car...

Kook :- appa please do something hyungie is not opening his eyes..i want my hyungie conscious please dad do something... hyungie open your eyes please me is scared... Hyungie please and he started to cry harder...

Nam :- baby stop crying .. Don't hurt yourself okay.. He will be fine soon..

Jun :- don't console him he don't deserve.. Said with stern voice... He is the one who make tae's this condition...

Kook was looking down, tears are flowing from his eyes but more he is scared seeing tae who was unconscious...whole ride kook was silently crying...he just hugged tae throughout the ride...seeing him junghun said...

Jun :- when you actually have to hugged him that moment you were hugging that bastard so now why this acting... Stated harshly..

Kook :- while crying hard.. Me is not doing acting... I am hugging my hyungie... My hyungie.. And he hugged tae more tightly... Hyungie wake up na...

Junghun was about to say something but him but nam stop him to say further...

They all reached at hospital... Jack again lift tae and went inside hospital.. Hobi already prepared ot for tae..hobi get scared after eyeing tae.. He can feel that how painful for tae...and it will difficult for them to operate tae in this condition.... Hobi take tae inside the operation theater  ... Some well known doctors are operating Taehyung and other hand all kim and jeons come to the hospital.. They all are worried for tae... But one person is angry it's non other than sohee... She straightly sent towards kook who was sitting in corner of bench that was I'm front of OT, she went there and slap kook hard..kook looo towards her..he saw only feeling of betrayed..if she have rights she wanna kill kook now...She wanna slapped him more but seeing kook's teary eyes and whole gloomy face she control.. Eventually jin and jimin come to rescue kook they know sohee is angry..