Teasing and having fun....

Third person pov :-

Two days went with only wake up in morning, making breakfast, eating, cuddling and sleeping at night.. Both tae and kook was getting to know each other more.... Kook was feeling complete but still he get disturbed when he thought about his hyungies suffering for past 3 years. He want to show is hyungie that..he (kook) belongs to him(tae) only.. From head to toe only his (tae). ..kook got to know that tae is highly kinky person he have many more desires for him..and kook determinant to do everything what his hubby wants..kook also got to know that tae loves kids he wants atleast 3 kids..but at same time tae put his thought in front of kook that he will not having any thought about kids at least for a year..he wants to give a chance to their relationship first..kook agreed with that too..and tae he is cloud nine.. He gets his princess back.. Even though his princess love him and now they both took a one step ahead in their relationship.. He is happy... After that night and next whole day.. Kook insist tae to make a love if he feels horny but tae said no to him.. He told kook is his wife not stress releaser  ..... They both did their work from home.. And did almost all pending work... Now they are cuddling in bed.. Tomorrow whole kim mansion will be like before.. All are coming tomorrow after doing their all works.. And after 2 days kook and tae will go to their honeymoon destination...

At present (in taekook bedroom)

Both are cuddling with each other when kook ask about something that make tae chock on nothing..

Kook :- hubby I want to know more about your desires.. And from when he had this much desires for me..?

Tae :- bun it's not..he get cutted by kook...

Kook :- hyungie everything about you us important to me even your desires to..

Tae :- okay let me tell you.. We promise each other in garden right..? Kook nodded.. After that day i never let any outsider touch me.. I was only your that was only thing roaming around my mind.. Like however we grown up I went to college that time many girls are behind me to having one night with me (listen this kook got jealous and angry how can that girls have audacity to having desire for his hyungie...his hyungie is only his... clutch on taes shirt tightly).. Don't think to much I am yours only.. Haa so then one day I accidentally barge in jimins room what I saw made me shock.. And embarrassed..

Kook :- what you saw hubby..

Tae :- I saw jiminie and yoon hyung was fucking each other.... They are literally naked on bed...

Kook gasped on the new information he got...

Kook :- what..?

Tae :- yes and then firstly I ran away from there... Next day when I met jiminie he told me about everything what couple do and all.. Then being my mind , my heart always chants yours name.. I gradually start to have desires with you.. Every single way possible desires with you.. From daily life to honeymoon till after our babies birth too.. (Kook got shy his hubby is to much nauty)..

Kook :- so my hubby is having lots of desires for me haa..

Tae :- yes I have lots of but I will not do what will make you uncomfortable and something will cuz you pain..firstly whenever I seeing you I imagine about my desires.. But when it out of controlled then I wrote the desires on my dairy...

Kook :- ohh okay so you write lots of desires in that diary right (in mind I wanna know how much you suffer hyungie)

Tae :- umm haa... Wrote.. He get cutted by kook..

Kook :- why your are hesitating hubby tell me..why you are hesitating You stop writing your desires cuz I told you I have boyfriend right.. You thought yourself as a sinner right hyungie....you thought you are doing wrong right ... Now kook is crying.. Thought of his hyungie suffering..