Shopping and preparations 2

So both families are in mall ready to Do lots of shopping....

Jimin :- yahhhhh let's go I am eager to do a lots of shopping...

Yn :- me too hyung after our marriage we didn't go for jewelry shopping... So let's goo...

Hobi to yoon :- hyung ready ....? Now our pockets will be empty and hands will full of shopping bags...

Yoon to hobi:- let's tell tae don't get married......In future he will thank us...

Nam to both of them :- don't talk if your mom heard that then I will not come to save you both.....

They both glup and start to seeing here and there if what they talk someone heard or not.. Specially mom... They sigh in relief...

Sohee to kook :- baby you have to choose tae's engagement ring and wedding suit okay..

Jin to tae :- and haa tae you have to choose for bunny so choose best for my bunny.....

Sohee :- and you too for my bear to..

Both mother's are clearly threatening both the son's...

Jun to nam :- i really pity on both of us buddy why we even come here to see this drama?

Nam to Jun :- i am feeling same... Can't we just escape...

Sohee and jin :- you both... You both said something... Said with range....

Nam and Jun :- no no baby we didn't... Hahaha...

Both mothers and soon to be bride and grooms went together and Young couple went together... And both nam and Jun went together... Small babies are sleeping in cribs with trusted workers...

Sohee :- jin what we gonna do first... Selecting engagement rings or wedding suit...

Jin :- let first select engagement rings...

Sohee :- yahhhh let's go babies...

Both mothers drag poor soon to be groom and bride ...

Kook to tae :- hyungie why they are more excited than us.... Dragging us like we are non living things.... Said being frustated... But he didn't get any response so he turn towards tae.. Caught him staring at him....

Tae got shocked after a long time his bun called him hyungie.. Even through he called him unknowingly but still... He wanted to stop this time and keep that time in loop then he will listen hyungie from his bun uncountable times.... But his chain of thought broke by kook who shake him a little...

Tae :- ahhh haa you are right haa right...

Kook :- what are you blabbing .... You are impossible...

Tae only give him sheepish smile... They all went inside the jewellery shop...

Jin :- bunny baby you need to select for tae okay?

Kook :- yes eomma....

Sohee :- and bear you will choose for kook..

Then sohee order staff to show them... Samples.. Sohee was excitedly showing all expensive... Heavy rings... But tae know what his bun like and other hand same goes with jin he was very excited and showing kook highly expensive, heavy with big diamond rings....

Tae :- eomma can i say something.... Bun loves simple things so i wanna choose simply best rings heavy , big, expensive bunny didn't like that eomma... Mam please show me simple aesthetic rings.....

After listening this kook got shocked how is tae know about his choice perfectly... Then kook also select a simple but elegant ring tae.....

( engagement rings will be seen in their engagement)

They all done with their engagement shopping ... But tae again went inside jewellery shop and buy  couple ring which his bun staring from very long and as well as a promise ring pendant as wedding gift....

Jimin :- where were you tae?

Tae :- i had some work... Let's go we are getting late for further shopping... Hurriedly said and left from there but jimin saw a small bag and smile at his silly soulmate....

Now it's time for their engagement and wedding suits... Tae choose black color and kook choose white color for his suits color for both occasion... Kook didn't notice but he not even check his phone for once... He totally forgot about eunwoo...

And in other hand eunwoo get kook's texts... He got hyper his all plan was going to ruined he called kook a lot of times... But kook already keep his phone on silent and more over that his phone went off... Eunwoo get ready to coming back from his holiday but his phone started to buzzed... He received a called and got shocked.... The news makes him frozen on the spot...

Other hand in mall....

Tae got call from jack... They discuss about something and tae cut the call goes towards his both fathers... Give them signal that everything is under control.... And they went for their happy shopping....

What was exactly happening with eunwoo... Who had called him... After knowing about marriage why he is not doing anything...let's see what exactly tae did with eunwoo..

___________________________________________

Sorry for small chapter but promising you all that the story will be more interesting from now on.... Stay tuned...