unknown feelings....

Whole jeon mansion is in celebration mood cuz kook agreed for marriage both elder couples are showing their excitement..and in kim mansion everybody is taking care of tae...like 2 day before tae got injures again....

In kim mansion....

Tae :- ahhhh hyung it's hurting don't be so cruel... You are doctor don't act like demon......

Yn :- hubby what are you doing... Do it slowly na... Tae is getting hurt... Said with little anger...

Hoseok looking at both duo with disbelief....

Hobi :- i am doing my work properly so you both don't exaggerated thinks okay... And you tae be careful from next time.... Said sternly..

Jimin :- hobi hyung on fire... Yn be careful... Or we will see you limping tomorrow...said while laughing...

Yn :- oppa what are you saying please everyone is here... Shyly saying..

Yoon :- yn .. Let me tell you may be someone other than you will limping tomorrow right my cute naughty wife... This make jimin living tomato..

But after their convo someone shouted Irritatedly ....

Tae:- shut uppp you all i am single here so please leave your nasty thought only in your bedroom don't talk in living room....

Yoon :- like you are not getting married in next four days...

Hobi :- yes hyung he is behaving like he will not do anything with bun..

Jimin :- yes hyung... You are right.. He will eat our poor baby bunny...

Yn :- yes oppa i am really pity on our baby bunny.. This tiger will eat him... Poor him... Said while teasing him....

Tae in mind.... I don't even know if he will live with me in same room Or not touching him is another level... But I will do my 100% to make him fall in love with me.... I will not give up on my bun... Not at all... Who told him his bun only loves him but he still not figure it out...

Tae :- aghhhhh just shut up guys I will not do anything in that my bun feel uncomfortable... So shut up.. And help me to reach my bedroom... Tomorrow we need to go for shopping and I want to come so please help me mu dear brothers.... Said with tight smile...

Hobi and yoon :- way not little baby bear.. Said while laughing...

Tae is highly frustrated with them after knowing what tae did for kook they first concern about kook but then they start teasing tae.. Cuz jin is the one told them everything in his own words.. And then they all are teasing him.... But they are more relax and happy when they get to know that jungkook is ready for marriage... And other hand tae is shocked who can this happened he thought kook will wait for eunwoo to contact him.. But no he didn't... He only hope that future hold something good for them.... He strictly told jack to let eunwoo busy in their rivalry.. So he will not cuz any problem... But he didn't know that his bun already decided he will only married to a person his mom choose...

At night...

Everyone is present in kim mansion excepts jeon Obviously they are in their own mansion... Chit chatting about tomorrow.. Everybody decided to take a leave from work until marriage... Tae is taking rest being hitted by bike he didn't get large injuries but minor body pain and sprained limps are giving him tough time.... And mainly he wants to go for shopping... both families decided that tae will choose kook's cloths and kook will choose tae's cloths.. They were chit chatting but they stop by bell rings they all frown at this time usually they don't have any visitors...let's see jin is the one who open the door.. And he got happy seeing her bunny after morning he didn't see her bunny not bunny ans his phone calls.. Jin engulfed kook for tight hug and saying lots of thank you... They both enter in house...

Nam :- bunny baby you are here at this time...
Jin :- ohh haa i forgot to ask you ... Why are you here bunny?

Kook :- eomma, appa i can't come here? There is any specific time for me to come here... Said with hurt voice...

Jin and nam :- no baby not at all you are always welcome.. What welcome this is yours house baby come anytime you want but please don't be upset eomma appa is sorry baby... After listening this kook started to laugh..

Kook :- while laughing... Haahaahaa i am joking eomma appa... Haahaaaha.. Don't be serious.. I am come here to meet taehyungie.. Actually. Umm...

Jimin :- we know everything baby... Taehyung is fine and he is resting...

Yn :- keep that aside tell us where were you lost.. If tae was not in time then we can't even imagine what we're exactly happened with you....

Hobi :- baby calm down please.. You know nothing happened like that so please...

Yoon :- yes and don't scold our bunny we are with him you can't just judge him or scold him... Think about is condition to... Sudden marriage news and all..

Nam and jin :- Yoon is right and mainly sohee and jun scold him a lot.. My poor baby..

Jin :- come here baby let eomma give you hug...

And then everybody gives kook tight hug... But he wants to see tae... And in his mind he is thinking about all of them how he is hurting them with that secret they love him whole heartily..

Somehow he knows he is doing right agreeing with the marriage ...

Kook :- eomma hyungie.. Can I meet him..

Jin :- baby he is yours now why you are asking go he is resting in his room...

Kook :- okay with little shy smile... Jin called his hyungie his...

Jimin and yn :- look who much blushing he is ... Teasing him a lot...

And kook ran towards his hyungie's room... He slowly open the door and went inside... What he saw make his heart flutter...

Kook saw taehyung is sleeping peaceful and from window star light is hitting his face... Makes him look eternal, most handsome.. Kook didn't even know that he is starting at tae like whipped man.... He feels chills all over his body seeing taehyung like this after some days this will be his reality... Red tint spread all over his cheeks..he went towards tae and sit besides him.. Continuously staring at him... And start talking to sleeping tae..

Kook:- i don't know who is wrong or right hyungie... I believe eunwoo... But at the same time I am not believing what he is saying about you... I still hate you.. You are an mafia... But the way I comfortable with you being eunnie my bf I didn't feel that way the way I feel with you... I don't know the answers of any of this but one thing is clear... I have unknown feelings for you.. And what you did for me today... I am more confused about you is I am really hate you...? I will find soon... Good night taehyung... Get well soon..

He again started to staring at tae... He didn't know how long he was staring but after sometime he fall asleep beside taehyung... Unknowingly both cuddle in their sleep and went to dream land... After sometime everyone enter  in room and get most cutest, loving scene soon to be couples sleeping while cuddling each other tightly... Nam took a picture and send to jun... Both families are very happy and feelings eased...

Taekook sleeping position..

Let's see what will tae's reaction when he saw his bun cuddling him after a long time

Let's see what will tae's reaction when he saw his bun cuddling him after a long time... And what they will do at shopping