Strategy and a big decision

Preview...

I need to save my bun from that predator......

In present

On call

Tae :- Jack I want you to go on central art gallery and just check wheather eunwoo the CEO  present today of not okay..

Jack:- okay boss..

Tae :- and haa make sure that nobody will knows about it not bun or his CEO boyfriend is that clear...

Jack :- yes boss don't worry..
And then he cut the call ....

And look at the direction where his father is taking with someone on call and same goes with Mr. Jeon.

They all finished their respective work and sat on the couch their is pin drop silence for almost one hour but their silence broke by a call, is non other than Jack... Taehyung recive the call...

On call

Tae :- yes Jack you got information..

Jack :- boss something is fishy..when I went there and ask for CEO  and boss I got the info that the CEO and the receptionist resign at same day they joined at same day too sir and mainly that eunwoo guy is take place as a CEO only for 3 days... It's getting complicated boss

Tae :- while thinking very seriously... Jack come back but first fix my meeting with the CEO of art gallery...

Jack :- okay boss then they cut the call and tae turn towards his parents..

Tae :- Dad that eunwoo guy is being CEO only for 3 days in art gallery and the fishy thing is the receptionist and the eunwoo resign at the same time and joined in same day too...

Nam :- what the hell happening in kookie's life..

Tae :- I don't know dad, Appa but one thing is clear my bun is innocent that eunwoo guy is fishy and mainly that Mr. Lee

Jun :- then tae do something I don't want to happened anything to my bun..

Tae :- don't worry Appa I will protect my bunny with my life...we need to make strategy and I already fix the meeting with the CEO of art gallery..

Jun and Nam :- okay.... We already called then they are coming..

After sometime 3 of them with their trusted mens setting together discussing about the strategy.... Let's see what they are planing

Tae :- so Jack, Mr Michael and Mr mark I need you too find a true information about this man he showed them eunwoo pic... And one main work is find information about Mr. Lee's son... The leader of Blackwater gang.. They are making great strategy but Mr mark was in his own thought and tae caught him... And ask..

Tae :- Mr. Mark what are you thinking...

Jack :- yes Mr mark actually I also noticed you are spacing out..

Mr. Mark :- I am thinking about this man, I say him somewhere but I am not get it where I say him...

Jun :- mark please try to remember where were you saw him... He is telling my bun he is orphan please it's for my bun please. ..

Mr. Mark :- i am getting something let me remember... Haa sir I saw him in Mr. Lee's party..

Everyone :- whattt..

Mr. Mark:- yes and not only him but he was with a lady and a small kid with him too...

Again everyone:- what...

Jun :- but Mark what are you doing there...??

Mr. Mark :- sir you forgot you gave me mission cuz we got tip against him... You remember...

Jun :- yes yes I send you there secretly ...

Mr. Mark :- Mr jeon give me some days, I will find his true identity and the way he was behaving in Mr Lee's party I will surely get something don't worry..

Tae :- thank you Mr Mark please do quickly I can't afford to loose my bun please...and take Jack and Mr Michael with you they will help you in every way..

Nam :- yes Mark take Michael and Jack too and please find his identity fast..
Jack, Mark and Michael in unison:- we will

And then they take their leave....

Tae :- I feel like bun is in maze but the fact is he himself don't know about it..

Nam :- I am feeling the same but now I  am getting some other vibes...

Jun :- what kind of vibes?

Nam :- may be someone targeting mafia king with his biggest weakness his bun... And there is only one who will do this is Mr. Lee's son and we don't know who is he...

Tae :- something strike in his mind... No no no is this eunwoo guy is Mr. Lee's son?

Nam and Jun :- we are thinking same but now how we will find his true identity...

Jun :- we don't have time cuz today bun is going to meet someone he tell us he is meeting his artist friend what you we do we need to go where bun is..

Tae :- don't worry Appa I know he is meeting him don't worry my trusted bodyguard are with him .. But actual problem is how can we make bun away from. That fraud person...?

When they are talking suddenly
Namjoon phone rings and it's jin who called him..

On call

Nam :- hello jinie what happened..

Jin :- Nam sorry I am informing you that my friend daughter is coming to meet tae...

Nam :- what but why?

Jin :- I told you na in breakfast.. For marriage talk..

Nam :- jinie you are mad or what , what I said too you give him sometime..

Jin :- I am giving him I am not fixing his marriage tomorrow just let him meet her..

Nam:- I am not saying anything ask tae.. Then he give phone to tae... Jin told him to meet a girl and tae politely reject him and cut the call..

After listening conversation between all of them Junghun come to a conclusion that let's marry kookie and tae cuz he knows his baby bunny loves tae from childhood and childhood love is not that weak to fade away with some manipulation... And if now he will not do that then he will loose his bun as well as his tae bear...

Jun :- Nam I want to say something but it's very serious...

Nam :- what Jun what you want to say..?

Jun :- after taking a deep breath.. I want to ask tae for my bun...

Nam and tae :- what Jun /Appa...

Tae :- Appa no please bun will hate me more he is in love with eunwoo please no....tae is highly hurt the through of his bun loves someone else but he knows bun hate him..

Jun :- I know him tae, he isn't hate you but he is getting Continuously manipulated by him.. I know who much he is crazy for you bear.. From childhood.. Don't worry I know how too make him understand just give me one week okay...

Tae :- but Appa.. Dad please say something..

Nam :- tae I also agreed with Jun if bun will marry you we have chance too save bun sooner but if we get late then it Will make bun suffer and mainly bun's dignity on stake tae please..
After thinking a lot....

Tae :- okay Appa but please I will not do anything you both have to do everything, everything means everything okay..

Jun , Nam :- okay baby...

Jun :- Nam let's celebrate our victory buddy finally we are totally meant to be in law's.....

Nam :- haa haaa haaaa truth let's go byee tae..

Jun :- bye bear..

Tae :- bye Dad, Appa ...

Tae  in mind love you will be happy na when you get to know that we are getting married.... After that he went to meet art gallery's CEO..

Let's see what will happened when jungkook got to know about his and tae's marriage will jungkook accept tae as his husband or new manipulation will take place....