Realization 2

So kook ran away from there he can't take the things that he did wrong with his hyungie who was his shadow till now.. Anything comes to harm him his hyungie is one who always face that things... Today he did same and now kookie is on verge of loosing his hyungie.. He ran straight to garden..he can't stand there listening that his hyungie is in danger....many negative thoughts are coming in his mind...He knows only nature can give him positivity... He came in garden that located in hospital area and sit on corner bench and hug his knees.. He don't know what to do Or not what if his hyungie fail to come back to him... He can't live without his hyungie he can't.. He was crying hard when feel someone's presence besides him...he look up to see jimin come there to console him. ...

Jimin :- bunny... Don't cry...your hyungie will come back to you don't worry......kook got emotional after all this chorus someone come to him someone giving him positivity that nothing will happened to his hyungie.... He hugged jimin and started to cry aloud...

Kook :- while crying hard... Hyung hyungie... (hiccup) I want my hyungie (hiccup)I wanna said sorry again started to cry hard.... I-I (hiccup) will do (hiccup) anything (hiccup) b-but please g-give me (hiccup) my hyungie b-back (hiccup) his breathing is getting heavy...

Jimin :- shhhh shhh nothing will happened to him... He will come back to his princess breath in breath out.. Breathe in breathe out... Kook do what jimin said... Good princess... You are hyungie's good princess na.. Kook nodded immediately and jimin chuckled at this cute bunny...

Kook :- really hyungie will come back to me.. Said with doe eyes that was sparkling by tears...

Jimin :- yes he will... But..

Kook :- what but hyung...?

Jimin :- but this time it's you who have to gain his love baby... Your hurted him... You cuz wound so now you have to medicine to his wound...

Kook :- what do you mean by that hyung...?

?? :- let me tell you this..?

Kook :- Jack hyung...

Jack :- yes let me tell you everything in details...

Jack started to tell him all the details how eunwoo manipulate him... How he make him. Believe that tae is fuckboy.. Having a affairs and all... Why tae reject eunwoo's sister.... Everything...

Jack:-...... This is all happened with you.. And about eunwoo's sister.. What he told you that being a mafia king after using his sister tae kill her right? Kook only nodded looking down at his lap.. He is ashamed of himself.. Totally ashamed...how can he trust that baster over his hyungie..he was recalling all the incidence were he hurted tae...his chain of thoughts broke by jack who started to tell further...So in college days eunwoo's sister sana in love with tae... Not love but she is actually obsessed with tae one day they got project together.... That time she was living alone in her apartment Eunwoo was getting degree from USA and Mr lee he never give his children love he only provide them money.... So when tae went in her apartment that day..she mix vigra on his drink.. And force herself on tae.. But tae escape from her house he straightway comes my home I know that night how much he suffer... After that we got to know that at same day some robbers attack her house and r*pe her and after killing they leave her in that state.... Eunwoo misunderstood all the situation and blame tae... But mr lee eunwoo's dad he knows everything.. But the harsh truth is kim jungkook is that.. Mr lee wanted you as his f*ck toy from very long....

Jimin and kook got shocked that old hag wanted kook.. But kook wanna know more.....

Jack:- yes he wanted you as fuck toy.. He is the one who try to kidnapped you at teenage... He brain washed eunwoo to make you their family f*ck toy... He wanted to take revenge on your father..but when he saw you in your school one day from that day he wanted you as sl*t but it's tae who take responsibility to save you from every hurdle ..he leave his dream and took mafia training to save you from him...he always secretly protect you till now...even after knowing you have boyfriend...After listening this kook got disgusted he let that man hug him...and his hyungie he hurt him...he hurt his saviour..... He hugged himself and started to cry more...