Maze...

Author pov :-

Why kook was in maze... He already did a biggest mistake not telling anyone about messages he is receiving...firstly he thought wrong about tae.. He never confront him... He believed in what eunwoo told him till now.. And we can't blame him being eunwoo's boyfriend he will definitely believe in him... But after getting confront from his mom and when eunwoo didn't react on his marriage news his own thoughts started to change... May somehow they got married easily cuz tae made sure that eunwoo will not get any chance.. But he did for his bun...and may any lover will do that... But now the problem is what tae did to save his bun , eunwoo is using that against him... Firstly he used look's innocence against tae.. Manipulate kook against him.. He used kooks unknown feelings against tae but all get in vains ...he wanna make kook. Away from his family totally so he can have kook without going against Taehyung but Destiny wants something else that to nothing bad happened with both lovers.. Yes lovers cuz the way kook can't see tae with anyone else cuz he love tae.. His love made him possesive for tae.. But before he could understand eunwoo comes in his life and after that till now nothing is good for tae.. He got hurt every other day... Let's see how will tae's suffering ends....

Present time :- ( they completed 4 months of marriage)

After that exhibition kook got lots of tae's pic with one girl and that unknown person is saying she is tae's girlfriend.. And other hand he also getting pics of eunwoo.. His sometimes beating video or saying I love kook and all.. His mind is fucked up with all the thoughts... He somehow manage to behave normally in front of everybody but in their room he was different he started to ignore tae.. Coldly talking to him.. Tae know something is off but he is not getting any clue... But he told jack to find out everything.... But he don't know that the more he go find out he will drawn in it deeply....

Right now kook was in art gallery again he got kissing pics of tae with same girl... He was thinking about it when.. He got a call...

On call

Kook :- hello..

?? :- babyyy..

Kook :- eunwoo... Kook got uneasy..

Eun :- yes baby I am.. Baby please meet me at our regular..

Kook :- eunnie how are you... Where were you..

Eun :- I will tell everything but please just come to meet me... Said with breathing heavily...

Kook :- I am coming...

Eun pov :- now the games begin mafia king... Your weakness will be my weapon ... Hahahaha......

Time skip..

Kook went to meet eunwoo .. He had lot's of questions in his mind he want answers of everything... He went inside the cafe

Kook :- eunwoo

First thing eunwoo did is hug kook tightly and start inhaling his smell.. Kook got uncomfortable and push eunwoo..

Kook :- please keep distance and can you please tell me who is that man calling me and messaging me in this days and if you are with him then why you not come to me.. Where were you are this days and what about that picture.. Kook was impatient.. He wants all the answers....

Eunwoo :- that man is my friend and it's me who wants to show you thr reality of your husband... I know both families will never accept me so I choose this way kook.. Baby I love you..

This time when he say I love you kook got really uncomfortable but what he is telling his truth they will never accept him...

Eun :- baby I really loved you please don't involved in that marriage we will find a way.. He is not good person and eunwoo started to cry... He showed various proofs to kook that tae is behind his disappearance and all he showed everything and that all is real proofs cuz tae did that with eunwoo but he showed one fake proof that time kook got shock his hyungie is planning to kill his dad no he didn't believe first but eunwoo show him various fake proofs... Edited recording everything....