Outing... (M)

Next morning...

Both love birds are sleeping peaceful.. But kooks sleep got disturbed by birds chirping.. He woke up and find himself case in his hubby's arms.. He kissed taes chest and said..

Kook :- me loves you hubby.. I will make myself a ideal wife hyungie and my whole world will revolve around you only you I promise.. And kook start to staring at his hubby.... After sometimes tae wake up and see his baby wifey staring at him without blinking his eyes..

Tae said in morning hoarse voice that cuz kook wet down in his p*ssy..

Tae :- in hoarse voice.. Take a picture that will last long.. Kook come out from his dream land and said..

Kook :- I don't need picture this man will be with me forever..

Tae :- he just smile and said.. You are feeling any pain?

Kook :- not at all hubby.. Now I am ready to do another experiment and having you.....

Tae :- I never ask but how can you know about my desires...

Kook :- umm.. Umm.. I read your diary . .

Tae got shocked as he knows he burn that diary..

Tae :- how..? I.. He got cutted by kook..

Kook :- you try to burn but jimin hyung save that diary.. And I read .. I will complete all your desires hyungie...

Tae :- bun means what are you doing from day one when we are here it's to complete my desires..? Tae got little sad cuz he thought his buns likes that all things..

Kook :- noo, don't misunderstood.. I loved what I am doing and more ever I am developing some kinks to.. But I read that diary just to know what would I have to do to make you feel loved and I got to know that ky hyungie only wants love.. And some sweet words.. And about desires at end I got to know you are that time to thinking about my pleasure..

Tae :- bun but.. He again got cut..

Kook :- shhh you talk to much.. I get pleasure from that things to.. But I loved your d*ck more..he put hand on tae's d*ck area and said...my little tae tae is my love...But I know you will not touch me today.. But tomorrow this (pointing towards tae's d*ck ) is mine and you promise me so now go and get ready.. After you, I will go and come back with surpise only..

Tae :- but..

Kook :- again but go na hyungie.. I wanna be naughty for this whole 1 and half honeymoon period.. Please go..

Then tae went to get ready after he come back.. Kook order tae to make breakfast and coffee.. And as a good husband tae went to make what his princess told him.. And kook went to bathroom..after doing his morning routine. He take a steam bath.. Make his muscles more sensitive..

He went to wardrobe and pull out all the accessories he wore today...he went and lock wardrobe's door.. And sat on the sofa that placed in front of mirror .....

He first take red neck n*pple belt with n*pple clamps attached to it.. And wore that belt tightly around his boobs.. Mmmm he moans.. He didn't put n*pple clamps he let then hang for a while.. Then he took black n*pple clamp, he pulled his right n*pple and adjust n*pple clamp on him.. Ohhhh he moan loudly.. He did same with second one too.. Then he put both hanging clamps together on remaining n*pples.... Ohhh shittttt.. He moans loudly with heavy panting.. He is getting pleasure and pain at same time... Then he put third n*pple clamps that attached with clitoral clamp.. He again did same put both n*pple clamps together,now his sensitive buds are having 3-3 different clamps together at once..and now it's getting hard for him.. Cuz he is feeling little pain now...and heavy to..
But he didn't stop he spread his legs.. He is seeing his p*ssy reflection in mirror.. And he put that clamp which was attached to n*pple chain on his sensitive cl*t.. Ahhhh aghhhhh hhhhh he moans and started to breathe heavy.. But he wanna do more.. He stay still for sometime and took single p*ssy clamp to lock his both p*ssy lips.. He took that clamp on his p*ssy adjust he both p*ssy lips in that clamp and put it on his p*ssy.. Agghh he moans he all sensitive parts are having pleasurable sensation.. He fall backward, rest head on headboard.. He spread his legs to see if clamp is putted perfectly or not.. But it was putted perfectly  ... He p*ssy got lock by single p*ssy clamp and clitoral clamp his abusing his cl*t..