Our time 2

At morning..

Kook was the one who woke up first found himself in his Hyungie's arm... He somehow detached himself from tae and sat down on bed.. He take clamps from bedside table and somehow went inside bathroom.... It's was difficult for kook to walk... He take a bath and again put 5 clamps on him.. He is still plugged.. He wore greyish silk shirt .... And with limping, stumbling , getting support from walls he went inside kitchen to make something to eat...

Kook's shirt

He made breakfast and straightway went to sofa and droped himself

He made breakfast and straightway went to sofa and droped himself.. He was tired hella tired.. He was resting when he heard a deep angry voice..

Tae :- princess why you woke up and why you get ready.. You need to take a rest.. Why you never listen to me haa..

Kook :- me wanna make breaky for you.. Said with small voice..

Tae come towards him and made kook sit on his lap..

Tae :- bubba I don't want any food that will make you tired... You already carrying lot's of on you and that too you wanna make breaky.. Why..

Kook :- cuz me wanna best wife for you.. Me is still wanna make you happy..

Tae :- you are already making me happy.. Now let's go we have to removed all this and from now on what will i say you will do... Kook. Only nodded...

They went inside bathroom tae removed all clamps and plug to.. But kook he only wants to feel full so as tae again fuck kook.. In every corner of bathroom and plug kook again.. Kook happy went to eat breakfast...
.
.
.
.
Like this whole week went it's not any day Or night were kook was didn't plugged.. Kook's womb is always having tae's cum.... Whole week tae fuck kook like alpha.. He was obsessed with kook's body and so with kook to he was also didn't leave tae and his d*ck.. Nowadays kook started to cock warm tae whole day.. Then at night plugged himself.... Like this whole week went and today kook was not feeling well.. He have a fever and tae he was getting panic attack.. He thought because of his all desires kook got fever.. He already clean kook and careful layed him down on bed.. He was walking back and forth and getting panic.. And kook he was getting irritated with that...

Kook :- stop there you maron stop... Said with angry voice...

Tae :- baby.. What happened you are getting pain in somewhere.. Just few minutes more baby doctor is coming .. But he get cutted by kook..

Kook :- i am irritated... Why you always blame yourself haa it's just a normal fever.. And you are taking all blame .. Said aith angry pout..

Tae :- but princess.. Before he can complete his bodyguard come with female doctor...

Tae :- mam please check my princess he is having fever ... But when tae turn towards doctor he saw she is lost in tae.. And about kook he was hella angry...