Picnic and lot's of fun..

They decided to have tattoos so kim taehyung arranged all the necessary things... And tattoo artist comes.. They went to have tattoo first jimin and yoongi went then hobi and yn have to go and at our taekook are going till now tae thought to take kook at ice cream date... Tae still remember when kook and eunwoo went to ice cream date.. That was though time and now it's good time for him.. Tae take kook to small ice cream date but he is still thinking about past.. Sometimes that heavy feeling come again even he didn't want to feel... But. Somehow that can't be totally erased

Kook knows about it he knows that tae get every information about him when he was with eunwoo and eunwoo always try to get a kiss from kook when they were at ice cream date..tears are brimming his eyes again thinking about past but after today no one will claim kook as their or not he will remember any ice cream date with eunwoo....he will create special moments with tae only...

They went to ice cream parlour as always kook order his fav vanilla and tae as strawberry.. They were having fun in there ice cream date when a Naughty idea come in kook's brain...

Kook :- hyungie wanna have strawberry ice cream..

Tae :- wait here I will come with ice cream..

Kook :- nuu I wanna have from you..

Tae :- but baby mine is finished..

Kook :- you have........let me take that..

Tae :- howw.....mmmmfnnnm kook just kiss tae and sucking his lips.. After 10 min kook left tae's lips and said..

Kook :- even through you are not first ice cream date .. But you are my first ice cream kiss hyungie.. And you will be the last one...

Tae :- whatt..

Then kook told tae evey thing about how eunwoo try to get closer to kook...tae was angry but kook console him.. Till then guard come and told tae that now it's their turn to go..

They went inside the cabin he saw a male tattoo artist is there... Kook look towards tae and tae understand..

Tae :- it's for me baby I am first have tattoo then you can okay...

Kook :- you will have..

Tae :- yes.. Tae turn towards tattoo artist and said.. I want to tattoo on my chest and on my wrist..

TA :- okay sir.. What kind of tattoo you want..

Tae :- text type and I wanna tattooed my wife's birthday date..

TA :- come told me what you wanna wrote..

Tae :- bun's hyungie and 1 sept with bunny emoji..

Kook got shocked and hugged tae tightly.. And started to chant.. I love you.. After their emotional moment.. Tae had his both tattoos...