I will wait for you hyungie promise...

Last 6 hours doctors are treating tae... At first he didn't react on medicines but after he started to react...but again he started to loose his strength  again and after sometimes finishing surgery hobi come out after getting result..

Kook :- hyung how is hyungie he is okay na...?

Hobi was silent.... Everybody is getting bad vibes.. Why hobi is silent... Is tae loose his battle...They don't wanna loose tae...

Kook :- hyung told na what happened to hyungie... When he will woke up..

Hobi :- he looked towards kook....first we thought we lost tae but then he went in coma... Medications are little working on him... At first medicine didn't work on him but they started to work and result is tae is in coma...

Nam and jun :- baby you are kidding right..

Hobi :- no i am not sorry eomma mumma.. I failed.. Tae is in coma...

Listening this kook stumbled backwards....

Kook :- my hyungie my hyungie..

His vision started to blur and he passed out there itself... He can't take emotional breakdown... It was hard for him... He was already emotionally drenched but after hearing tae is in coma he also loose his strength to.. When they all heard thud sound it's jin who ran towards kook first...

Jin :- baby... Jin went towards kook and started to pat his cheeks...

Hobi :- nurse stretcher it's an emergency...

They shifted kook to another ward and doctor are examine him... But at same time they saw they were shifting tae to another room... So everybody went to see tae..

Jin was the first one who went towards him Namjoon too, jun and sohee they don't know what to do.. Jimin feeling like straightway went towards tae and said him now stop it woke up...yoongi he was silently crying even through he is seems cold but he loved his family and his heart is weak for them..And seeing their bunny unconscious he can't control...

Jimin :- yoon don't worry we know him right he will come back... Don't cry...

Yoon :- he will na baby  ..

Jimin :- he will baby now stop crying.. If tae will know this he will tease you a lot....

Yoongi only chuckled at his statement...

Everybody was silent tae was shifted to special ward.. And sohee and Jun went to see tae nam and jin was with kook and yoongi and hobi was in his cabin along with jimin and Jack.. All have some unknown feelings... Jack already told everything to everyone... Not in details...

Yoon :- hobi when will tae woke up..

Hobi :- i will tell you first let bun woke up.. He also need to know all the details....

After sometimes kook woke up with nightmare.. Let's see what is happening there...

Jin and nam was present in kooks was they know now sohee and Jun is angry and more concern for tae.. So they choose to be with bun.. They was talking about tae.. But more Namjoon is worried about Jin because he didn't cry till now sohee, jun, jimin , yn more ever yoongi also cried but not Jin..

Nam :- jinie please let out all your emotions, baby I can't see you like this.. And that's it Jin started to cry....

Jin :-he hugged nam while crying hard why this happened with my baby he is so pure.. He only join mafia to save his princess, our family then why he is suffering for is good intentions he only did good deeds.... And that bastard who did everything bad till today is alive and my baby he is coma... Jin started to cry aloud he can't hold back.. He can't...